Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (65567 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
Karlebolu:

May God forgive you!

gringrin Amen My Brothergringrin
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by front247: 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:
Beauty without Brains.

No office for her , she can manage the presidential kitchen cabinet for #BabaOneChance
who told u that nonsense, she call talk eloquently than mama peace
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
front247:
yeye fowl
tongue
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Intendy: 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
the difference is clear cheesy
7up
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Alajiki:

For giving birth to you, ya mama just suffer her puna*ni. Dem suppose waste you whey you were still a sperm cell. Ewu!
my mum tried na, what about that your harlot mother who is cheaper than pure water? Your mother is a veritable den of satanic wickedness and a diabolical cruelty, healthism and a detestable enomites. Wasted sperm. Your silly father did a mistake for your conception.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by hunkydory(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
See Better Fine Woman not some Swollen Toad-like Apparition Like Iya Piss!!Very Ugly Something!!

But Honestly Speaking, This Woman Na MILFgringrin
MILF? If baba catch you eh.Hmmm
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by stchinedu: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
See Better Fine Woman not some Swollen Toad-like Apparition Like Iya Piss!!Very Ugly Something!!

But Honestly Speaking, This Woman Na MILF gringrin
If them hear lipsrsealed
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Amein(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Too much Indecency is not good for you
Acekidc4:

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
JayJustus:

how much did they pay you?? I'd triple that amount so you can have transport to yaba left
I will give you the whole nigeria's external reserve, if you can birth to a person mature than a dog. Mumu.

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Amein(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
Bros i think you need two extra brains to help you reason well
Otenestbestyaho:
That LESBIAN(aisha) can never be beautiful than Patient,even in the dream, she is no~match for mama peace. Mind you, it's the lesbian that gave birth to these children in the ppic below. I wish her and and her certificateless husband(illeterate) death. Amen.

Quoters,oya na, your time start now.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by 1stola: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I talk am say dis "change" na fake He allowed his daughters and wife to use "marykay" cum lipstick Buh admonish naija women to use ninja cover face Hypocrite at d highest order
Three things your drunkąrd old fool father wasted;
Time
Strength
And Spěrm.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Chitumu: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
That LESBIAN(aisha) can never be beautiful than Patient,even in the dream, she is no~match for mama peace. Mind you, it's the lesbian that gave birth to these children in the ppic below. I wish her and and her certificateless husband(illeterate) death. Amen.

hope ur mother n fada are alive? Cuz only a fatherless can type insult like this o.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
EdCure:
Beautiful... But I doubt if you know what portrait means.

cheesy
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Rick9(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
See as woman cute like her husband
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

cheesy
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by adamskutty(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
Airforce1 'First lady well deserved'

Well deserve? Why?
If not for the fact that people are just blinded by hate for Patience Jonathan, there is nothing extraordinary about this blub of fat called Aisha.

It is by no means our fault that u people or apes were made ugly, it is definitely not our fault that u come from the ape kingdom with canoe shaped heads, extremely flat nose that looks as if a lorry ran over it. grin

It is not our fault ooo monkey, that ur pej is a monkey on weaves with smelling, ugly face. grin grin
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
Chitumu:
hope ur mother n fada are alive? Cuz only a fatherless cant type insult like this o.
breaking news; your dead mother in hell fire was caught by satan having sex with littlle under age satans. She is begging pure water in hell as we speak.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Hasino2258: 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

. In fact u are really son of a bitch the last time I checked ur father curse the day he insert his dick into dat bitch(your mother) and release the unwanted sperm that give birth to you
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Uncletony(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2015
Aisha, i have nothing against u. Na dat ur illiterate husband i will focus on.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
Hasino2258:
. In fact u are really son of a bitch the last time I checked ur father curse the day he insert his dick into dat bitch(your mother) and release the unwanted sperm that give birth to you
did your harlot mother tell you how she was raped by satan before your conception? Pig is better than you.

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by frankay430(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=34221445]That LESBIAN(aisha) can never be beautiful than Patient,even in the dream, she is no~match for mama peace. Mind you, it's the lesbian that gave birth to these children in the ppic below. I wish her and and her certificateless husband(illeterate) death. Amen.

u r a son of a bitch!!!
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Uncletony(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
Hasino2258:

Ur dad will do d same for the sake of this ur comment on a public platform.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
VickyRotex:
Beautiful Woman, Handsome Husband, Lovely kids kiss

Long Live the Number 1 Family in Nigeria!!!

Btw, this aint a Portrait undecided
...lookatew undecided
You can't wish yourself long live how much more Nigeria If this aint worshipping, then what is it tongue grin
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by mimicious(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
EdCure:
Beautiful... But I doubt if you know what portrait means.

I wonder o
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Alajiki:

For giving birth to you, ya mama just suffer her puna*ni. Dem suppose waste you whey you were still a sperm cell. Ewu!

Otenestbestyaho:
my mum tried na, what about that your harlot mother who is cheaper than pure water? Your mother is a veritable den of satanic wickedness and a diabolical cruelty, healthism and a detestable enomites. Wasted sperm. Your silly father did a mistake for your conception.

U guyz need to leave ur mums out of ur MADNESS & be more responsible. undecided

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by JayJustus(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I will give you the whole nigeria's external reserve, if you can birth to a person mature than a dog. Mumu.

next time know how to use proper syntax and punctuation marks...it's the first step to getting sanity...sayonara
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by JayJustus(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

next time know how to use proper syntax and punctuation marks...it's the first step to getting sanity...sayonara
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by pomsky: 8:18pm On May 29, 2015
Vibesking:
Life indeed is quite something..
People will suck around you when success smiles at you.
I just can't help but think the number of friends Mama Peace lost some hours ago.
Indeed life is a monotonous journey.. Do your thing and enjoy your moments.
Don't.....ever give a flying f* about any person born of a woman!

[size=14pt]..........if you "Don't.....ever give a flying f* about any person born of a woman!",
how do you expect people to ever give a flying f* about you?
Think well before you speak, my friend![/size]
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
She added pounds between April and May, see cheeks embarassed
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by omooba969(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2015
XBLadez:
I thought they're Muslims? Why was she trying to look seductive with those makeup that gave her a whorish countenance?

Another ancient extremist! undecided
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2015
too FATTTTTTTTT and ugly
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2015
chimkaire:
...lookatew undecided
You can't wish yourself long live how much more Nigeria If this aint worshipping, then what is it tongue grin

Ma'am I've done that on most of my comments today.

I made this very comment as regards to the Topic.

Btw, it's not worshipping, it's giving respect to whom it's due. smiley undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.