Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (65568 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by omooba969(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
XBLadez:

Hang yourself and die!

grin datz not new neither is it strange cos we r aware of ppl like u wit cave man's brain. U av bin fed wit lies frm ur satanic scriptures & set on d path to destruction. U take delight in oppressing women, trampling on freedom of others, killing & destroying families in d name of is.lam-a-bad religion but NO we will put an end to ur MADNESS cos we r more than u lot !

FYI, to HANG & DIE is definitely ur portion as purposed in ur satanic scriptures & I hope ur m.ohamm.ed(S.A.W- Sex Award Winner) will be dere to welcome u.

SOD off u non-entity. undecided
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by pazienza(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2015
Round and bloated facial look. And the woman is even bleaching, can anyone else see her very dark knuckles? Unu Ana afukwa agadi ekwe nka.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by XBLadez: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
omooba969:

grin datz not new neither is it strange cos we r aware of ppl like u wit cave man's brain. U av bin fed wit lies frm ur satanic scriptures & set on d path to destruction but NO we will put an end to ur MADNESS cos we r more than u lot !

FYI, to HANG & DIE is definitely ur portion as purposed in ur satanic scriptures & I hope ur m.ohamm.ed(S.A.W- Sex Award Winner) will be dere to welcome u.

SOD off u non-entity. undecided
Mumu, who be Muslim? grin grin grin
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by omooba969(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
XBLadez:

Mumu, who be Muslim? grin grin grin

U r no different frm 1 cos u hold d same view, I knw u dnt gerrit DO YOU ?

Black brains everywhere ! undecided
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by kayalla(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2015
she don dey make up now abi? see her pancake face. issorite
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Quintessence OF Beauty
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by mamaope(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
adicious:
Runz girls be like " I belong to every guy but I belong to no guy"
. Very funny!
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by ttaluko(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
NO BE ONLY HER, WAHCAH COME.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by porka: 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
[size=14pt]@obiagelli

You once queried why Mrs Patience Jonathan should have a Nigerian flag behind her.

Here's Mrs Aisha Buhari's picture with a flag behind her, what do you have to say? [/size]
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
porka:
[size=14pt]@obiagelli

You once queried why Mrs Patience Jonathan should have a Nigerian flag behind her.

Here's Mrs Aisha Buhari's picture with a flag behind her, what do you have to say? [/size]
This is interesting, i don't want to sound hypocritical, i will rather wait and see as this is a portrait while the other was actually delivering a speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.