Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114112 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by CODEEATER(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2015
ok.normaly i just read posts n comments n go bak to my notepad++ ,but after painstakingly reading this very one..i couldnt resist...

Frst of all,m no military man,the only taste of war i'v ever had is playing hours n hours of battlefield 3 n call of duty(btw,bf hardline sucks)but let me strt wit d op..

1. It is very obvious dat u dnt like PMB,i mean,i dnt really like him eithr but,ur write up reaks of hatred 4 him..so ur analysis is bein affctd by dat.

2. U mentioned the ilogicality of moving an army base to front line,at frst thougt,u r ryt,but luk closly at d peculiar nature of bh n nigeria(btw,y u comparin us wit u.s)its nt as if he's packin d whole military might to borno..rather jst a command base,nt d base of d nigerian army,but d base of operations 4 d body dat was creatd specifically to combat bh.

3. Sum douche bag nd d op kept bringing up the point dat d pple in d so called base r mainly geeks n accountants(i.e "untraind staff",nt fit 4 combat),nw lemme ask u dis,hav u eva been to a military sch? Or barracks?,do u hav any form of trainin in d army?,or do u tink evn d least trained army officer cant fire a weapon?..u hav dis fear dat bh wil just come n take ova d base,4 cryin out loud,its an army base,filled wit soldiers who havnt seen frndz n family in yrs(in oda wrdz dem no get joy),who would wnt to attack a base?,evn if na only technical staff dey(which of course is impossible),do u tink dey cant take ur head off wit a 9mm frm 100ft away?..in d frst place dey cant evn ova run d base,cuz it'l b vry secure,evn ordinary military sec sch go head to penetrate e come b command base...

3. D presidnt is an army general,wit yrs of xprienc bot on n off d battlefield..d dude has been shootin enemies n leadin troops sinc b4 u suckd ur mom's boobs...on d othr end of d spectrum,dere u r,a mere SELF ACCLAIMED analysist,wit a yr or 2 of pen n paper experinc...dude,u gat no ryt no challeng pmb's order..u jst nt qualified..

4. And to wrap it all up,u post ur picture at d end...seriously?
Y?..no really...y?
Nt only did u riddicule ur name,u also added ur face..congrats bro..u jst won the emmm..wat did he win again?..dats ryt,NOTHING!..u create a crapie post like this n add a photo?..wat u feelin lyk?..fresh jonalist?,hehehe..p.l.e.a.se!..get real..

#yawns .. Me sleepy nw,all dis tuk a while to type.. Nyt wrld
n jst 4 show,m gona cross out ur pic wit mine.. :-p

6 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by delerx(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2015
A poor fool
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by shurlermoz(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2015
Its madness to repeat the same thing and expect a different result, the main reason we voted for PMB is CHANGE and now he is starting that by making moves to solve a problem, why can't we just give his decision one week before we start criticising it.

I'm not against criticism but it should be done with brain, all I see here is criticism just for the sake of it.

PMB moved command base to Borno and not DHQ, do we expect him to continue the same way GEJ has been doing things?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Zedge(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2015
steppin:

Nairaland celebrates mediocrity.
You just said nothing and yet the apc blind dingbats gave you likes for saying nothing.
You never countered his comment, instead you wrote a complete crap!
Shame!

And you think you have said something too, abi? Abegii park well jhor!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Dalhatj(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2015
how can you compare the states with nigeria pls ? a developed country like america

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by BCharlie: 12:52am On May 30, 2015
soe:
u know nothing about military tactics...trust me

Moving the command centre to maiduguri is not same as moving the intelligence unit to Sambisa.

You should learn to ask questions before publicly displaying crass mentality.

Listen to me as it appears I have to break it down for you.

By Buhari's directive, the centre of gravity of the military strength shall be moved to maiduguri. Meaning 2/3 rd of our military strength will comb borno state...2/3rd of our ammunition will be rendered available...2/3rd of our surveillance capacity will be at the borno state disposal...2/3rd of most critical directives will be settled in borno axis.

In short.

Borno state will be most militarised.

However...civilian intelligent officers will always operate from a hidden location...always...this man attended the US War Colleg..u r the last mofo to think you are in any position to correct him.

Goodnight

Bros abeg lecture am. WELL, I guess he is looking for cheap popularity that's the essence of his picture he added.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by shurlermoz(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2015
And the post questioned the President's credentials and military title, well what can I say?!

Any ediot can tag himself political analyst.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kakakent: 12:52am On May 30, 2015
Nnna eh d same boko haram wey dey run over barracks hmmm I shock as d man talk dat shit but the time bh runs over our coc come burn classifid files dia we no go even knw wetin shekau face look like again
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bigtt76(f): 12:53am On May 30, 2015
Fighting war is not an art from the textbooks rather it requires drastic actions to be taken. The Nigerian military command been too comfortable in Abuja to be concerned with ending the Boko Hiram war. Taking them to the center of the action would bring to quick closure the war #GeneralsDontWantToDie

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by seglord22(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2015
:-XGuy you try but you need to borrowed brain. He is not referring to the command itself,he was referring to those jobless Generals sitting at the command doing nothing when the infantry's are dying at the battle field. Thanks lose TaniodsGuy you try but you need to borrowed brain. He is not referring to the command itself,he was referring to those jobless Generals sitting at the command doing nothing when the infantry's are dying at the battle field. Thanks lose TaniodsGuy you try but you need to borrowed brain. He is not referring to the command itself,he was referring to those jobless Generals sitting at the command doing nothing when the infantry's are dying at the battle field. Thanks lose Taniods

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by notttty(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
u simply a learner.... Ask me why I said that. The idea of this relocation is simple not technical... U can't control from afar if u want to succeed. The USA at some point moved one third of its command center to Iraq between 2002 to 2005 when the war against alqeida heightened despite its strong communication network and u seat there to compare us without proper facts... Relocating command center will boost the morals of the boot soldiers and send chilling fears into the spine of the terrorists and the soldiers will know what's at stake and that's why they will ever be complacent to allow their camps overrun by terrorists cos as well their own life is at stake. Guy dint be too hasty to judge cos pmb was a highly decorative general
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Duru009(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2015
I luv the move. Its very wonderful and commendable,

you cannt really tell buhari defence tactics wen it cums to security. He will laugh last

i luv the decision. Its wonderful
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:00am On May 30, 2015
I cry for Nigerians in their ignorance and arrogance. They are not ashamed of them. I can see some of the reasons why the country is so backward because they praise mediocrity. Your president decision is full of blunders. Y'all local defenders and primitive people. angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by steppin: 1:04am On May 30, 2015
Zedge:

And you think you have said something too, abi? Abegii park well jhor!!!
Zombie.....oya kontinu!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by NobleG1(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2015
I said it earlier that the relocation was a terrible idea.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Lordave: 1:33am On May 30, 2015
Suddenly America has become superior to Nigeria, even black racists have concurred with Americas' superiority.

Interesting, after some zombies will also come back to point accusing fingers on America and how they want bring down Nigetia.
Some notable senseless racists on Nairaland will still come back and tell you there's nothing special about the withe man.

Ndi ara!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Rad1cal: 1:38am On May 30, 2015
suwailad:
[s]Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.[/s]

You were very senseless, yet garnered over 700 likes from like minded ejits.

Weren't you one of those arm chair critics during GEJ era without offering tenable solutions while criticizing destructively

Just save your best for the subsequent years cos it won't be easy
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by darqly(m): 1:53am On May 30, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND

Every army in conflict designates a command center; It's nothing to do with the so-called engine room of the entire armed forces, which we call HQ. If Nigeria was facing aggression from 2 or more fronts, the armed forces can setup multiple command centers. It's simply what it's name says- Where commands are issued from. So in your opinion, they will pack codes and files and mainframes and ALL the hardware in Def HQ plus drones shocked to Maiduguri? grin grin It's not good to be uninformed and still be forming analyst. You're a so-called political analyst, stick to policy, let GMB teach you a thing or two about warfare.
To my Fellow TANoids, 4yrs is a loooong time oh. We only started calling GEJ clueless after 5yrs, Biko give us a head start grin grin grin
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by b2strike(m): 1:57am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=ifedubatoochukw post=34222679]President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state) poll

u are gathering footsteps, dis is innovative ideas the world will learn from. Only if u know what it means to be a Gen.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Geeweeny(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
muzzol:

Are you sure you have ever read the ''art of war'' as claimed? Sun Tzu actually alluded that you can't win a war by fighting from the back.......that is almost what PMB quoted by saying you can't defeat Bokos by fighting from Abuja.....Meanwhile, the command cent

re was relocated to Maiduguri which is several hundred kilometres from Sambisa. We must not lose sight of the fact that GEJ and the military command claimed that the Bokos have been pushed to Sambisa and that is what was probably in the notes handed over to PMB.
i didnt just read it,i studied it,it z like my guide...one quote from Tzu...d ones who fgures on victry frm headqtrs bfr evn doin battle is one who has d most strategic factr on his side.....if u have d book u knw d rest,u hardly mv ur command to a field u mk d countrys security lacking,cntrl is meant to oversee many other things...and u shd still go bck on emptiness n fullness
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
After reading the OP's writeup, I can only get 2 solid points from it.

1. The OP has absolutely no idea what a Command Center is.

2. The OP has this misguided notion that he is a political analyst as well as a military strategist simply because he was lucky to have an internet enabled device and some free mb to burn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:24am On May 30, 2015
Bloody hell....that face though!!!! Annoying as fvck!!!! Fledgling opposition, you tried a little!!!!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by wealthyprince(m): 2:29am On May 30, 2015
A respected General has spoken let no bloody civilian interrupt. Do you know if he got an intelligence information before such decision are made. Relocating the command to Madugiri or Bornu does not mean that there will be no barrack or army presence in Abuja. Strategy is subject to change. allow the president to do his work!

Certificate does not confer on you the right to make good decision but experience does. In as much as his English is clean the rest is left to experience. when it comes to field work a degree holder without experience is worse than a School Cert holder with wealth of experience.

what he deserve now is congratulations and prayers. Many people cannot rule there home they are complaining about the president who governs over 170 million people.

if you know the president did not take the best decision....please join the army with your idea and go to battle let see what you can do.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Pain(m): 2:37am On May 30, 2015
I believe he meant a foward centre command. By the way why do you have your picture on the write up? Cheap popularity??

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.