Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) (75714 Views)

Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / I Like Hausa And Fulani Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Fulani in Nigeria are not called Pullo.

Pullo is a term used by the Fula closer to the north Atlantic ocean, and is French.

that is not true

Pullo is the Fulani (Fulfulde) word for Fulani. Every Fulani calls themselves a Pullo not a Fulani, because Fulani is a Hausa word
Peul is the French term for Fulani which came from the Wolof name Pel. The Wolof are our closest cousins so our language is similar to theirs. Please don't make up stuff that you are not aware of.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

Fillo .... hahahahaha
This one is an Hausa boy ...

I know right my fellow Banndiko.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
KenyanLady:
Just out of curiosity I googled "Mayo Belwa Adamawa State" and I found the darkest people in the world cool cool, Adamawa State is filled with 100 percent pure Africans.

Stop being ridiculous. There are other ethnicities in Adamawa State besides us Fulani like the Bute who are Semi-Bantus.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
KenyanLady:

Some Fulanis are mixed race not pure African.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please don't get involved in matters that don't concern you.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
wexyee:
lol.... is Fulani not a pure African?

We are, we have various shades from light brown to darker brown.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

that's because if you see a hausa speaking fulfulde, you'll say he's fulani.

btw, it doesn't mean there are no hausas who speak it.

The only time you see a Hausa speaking Fulfulde is in Cameroon where many ethnicities speak Fulfulde as a Second language. Here, however in Nigeria, it's the other way around and many ethnicities speak Hausa as a second language to their own language (like me) whilst Fulfulde is my first language.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by tpiadotcom: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

that is not true

Pullo is the Fulani (Fulfulde) word for Fulani. Every Fulani calls themselves a Pullo not a Fulani, because Fulani is a Hausa word
Peul is the French term for Fulani which came from the Wolof name Pel. The Wolof are our closest cousins so our language is similar to theirs. Please don't make up stuff that you are not aware of.

Nigerian Fulanis are not called Pullo, that's from the French side of the Fulani.

Fula and Fulani are what English speaking Fulani are called, except in the western coast of west africa.

Nigerian Fulanis who refer to themselves as Pullo, must be influenced by the French speaking part.

However, I stand corrected if wrong.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Nigerian Fulanis are not called Pullo, that's from the French side of the Fulani.

Fula and Fulani are what English speaking Fulani are called, except in the western coast of west africa.

Nigerian Fulanis who refer to themselves as Pullo, must be influenced by the French speaking part.

Did you not read what I said? read it again and read it carefully
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

Stop being ridiculous. There are other ethnicities in Adamawa State besides us Fulani like the Bute who are Semi-Bantus.

Don't be insecure, I didn't mention any ethnicities.

Fulaman198:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please don't get involved in matters that don't concern you.

Sorry, I was responding to wexyee and I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
KenyanLady:

Don't be insecure, I didn't mention any ethnicities.

Sorry, I was responding to wexyee and I am entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not.

Your opinion is wrong and just "Googling" something doesn't give you the entire knowledge of somewhere. It doesn't even give you a big portion of knowledge about a place. Adamawa is a majority Fulani state, however there are many denizens that are not Fulani. Adamawa extends from Nigeria into Adamaoua of Cameroon. Many non-Fulani (we Fulani refer to them as Haabe) also can speak the Fulani language. The Haabe comprise of a significant portion of Adamawa. As a matter of fact, any Fulani person from this region (myself and YonkijiSappo) will tell you that the Fulfulde language amongst non-Fulani is widespread.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

Your opinion is wrong and just "Googling" something doesn't give you the entire knowledge of somewhere. It doesn't even give you a big portion of knowledge about a place. Adamawa is a majority Fulani state, however there are many denizens that are not Fulani. Adamawa extends from Nigeria into Adamaoua of Cameroon. Many non-Fulani (we Fulani refer to them as Haabe) also can speak the Fulani language. The Haabe comprise of a significant portion of Adamawa. As a matter of fact, any Fulani person from this region (myself and YonkijiSappo) will tell you that the Fulfulde language amongst non-Fulani is widespread.
fulaman... wat of my type? wat do you call us?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
wexyee:
fulaman... wat of my type? wat do you call us?

We call you Fulanis who can't Speak Fulfulde

Hausajo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

lol..... Toh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaman198:

it's not like i can't speak I'm not just good but am trying..... u knw "Tid'd'o yod'ad'd'o"
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
wexyee:
it's not like i can't speak I'm not just good but am trying..... u knw "Tid'd'o yod'ad'd'o"

It means "to endure is to succeed" which is true.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
Tpiadotcom pls stay out of this topic.... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Yes you stand corrected.... we Fulanis refer to ourselves as Fulbe, and individually as Pullo. The B in the Fulbe has a weird way of pronouncing it, i don't know how to explain it. Anyways, Our language is Called Fulfulde or Pulaar (Western areas)
Hausas call us Fulani/Filani collectively, and individually as Fillo or Fullo and refer to our language as Fulanci or Fulatanci, and

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:03am On May 31, 2015
Anyways, here is our new First lady and her issues (she is from Girei local Government, Adamawa state)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

Yes you stand corrected.... we Fulanis refer to ourselves as Fulbe, and individually as Pullo. The B in the Fulbe has a weird way of pronouncing it, i don't know how to explain it. Anyways, Our language is Called Fulfulde or Pulaar (Western areas)
Hausas call us Fulani/Filani collectively, and individually as Fillo or Fullo and refer to our language as Fulanci or Fulatanci, and

Well it's kind of written like this:

Fulbe or Ful6e pronounced as "fool - beh" not a very good Fulfulde to Latin language extraction on my end undecided but hey that's the closest I can get it.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:08am On May 31, 2015
Fulaman198:

Well it's kind of written like this:

Fulbe or Ful6e pronounced as "fool - beh" not a very good Fulfulde to Latin language extraction on my end undecided but hey that's the closest I can get it.

More like "Fool-bveh" ... lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2015
YonkijiSappo:

More like "Fool-bveh" ... lol

yeah it's hard to type it out in proper English people just have to hear it like in this video where the Pullo mawdo is speaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_CzKOy2dk

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by tpiadotcom: 1:59am On May 31, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
Time registered: March 20, 2015.

you surely did not just address me?

Please do not make that mistake again henceforth.

I am not a fan of cowards and neither do I engage them in discussion.

Most especially nl fake ids and imaginary ethnicity wannabees.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
Fulaman.

Did anyone tell you that you are some kind of retard? S'il vous plaît stop trying to convince me that light skinned west African Fulanis are pure Africans, I am an anthropologist who traveled around the world for anthropology purposes.

wexyee.

Are you sure these two girls you posted are Nigerians? they look like typical HOA girls.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

Did anyone tell you that you are some kind of retard? S'il vous plaît stop trying to convince me that light skinned west African Fulanis are pure Africans, I am an anthropologist who traveled around the world for anthropology purposes.

wexyee.

Are you sure these two girls you posted are Nigerians? they look like typical HOA girls.

If you knew anything about science you would know that one's level of melanin is not a gauge of how much pure African DNA they possess. Only someone who has never had a proper scientific education/background would make such outlandish Eurocentric statements.

There are light-complexioned Igbos, light-complexioned Yoruba, light-complexioned people in every ethnicity. You have got to be joking if you think that Fulani (one of the people who don't want to mix with any group except their own most of the time) are even remotely mixed.

You don't know anything about West Africans or Africa in general, if you did, you wouldn't make such ridiculous statements.

Those "HOA" girls are girls from Daura, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2015
One question I have for all my Northern sisters.......(including my own Fulani ones).

Why do you always pout your lips?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
Wexyee, this is your kin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIiI8vJirSw

Fulbe who can only speak Hausa undecided
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
KenyanLady:
Just out of curiosity I googled "Mayo Belwa Adamawa State" and I found the darkest people in the world cool cool, Adamawa State is filled with 100 percent pure Africans.
You have a big problem with ''Dark Skin''. Inferiority complex at its peak! So who is a REAL AFRICAN?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Fulaman198:
Wexyee, this is your kin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIiI8vJirSw

Fulbe who can only speak Hausa undecided
Hahaha is Adam a zango a pullo?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

wexyee.

lol..... they are daura babes....... u travelled come naija so?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by wexyee: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

If you knew anything about science you would know that one's level of melanin is not a gauge of how much pure African DNA they possess. Only someone who has never had a proper scientific education/background would make such outlandish Eurocentric statements.

There are light-complexioned Igbos, light-complexioned Yoruba, light-complexioned people in every ethnicity. You have got to be joking if you think that Fulani (one of the people who don't want to mix with any group except their own most of the time) are even remotely mixed.

You don't know anything about West Africans or Africa in general, if you did, you wouldn't make such ridiculous statements.

Those "HOA" girls are girls from Daura, Nigeria.
this lady sef.... i no sure say she ever liv Kenya..... if she has then she's never been to naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2015
wexyee:
Hahaha is Adam a zango a pullo?

That's a good question, I'm not too sure. He could possibly be. I never took the time to find out.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2015
wexyee:
lol..... they are daura babes....... u travelled come naija so?

We have babes that match them for Yola as well cheesy. Those babes in Jalingo too :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.