Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony (54095 Views)

"Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Kentrasso(f): 10:27pm On May 29, 2015
And so what if she didn't attend? Is she supposed to pretend that she's happy? There's no winning with you guys
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Lilknight(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2015
D
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by born2lead01: 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
abi o
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Sunnycliff(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
Shey she Don pack leave Abuja naa? Make una leave her naa
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by M4gunners: 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
They don't know what to accuse her of again, they are now looking for way to draw her out later they will say pej say dis and dat mumu press.

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
Why not leave her alone. Is she a god or wat Let her get away and get lost. Who cares about her anymore, no one i guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by DavidMark1(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
Press should find something else to report. I pity buhari cos nig press doesn't sell without false msgs. Now that jona is no more they will turn to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by teejaykkr(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry mama piss dis just d beggining
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Gboliwe: 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
Her presence is highly insignificant! Great! All these half baked petty and mediocre reporters should go hunt for correct breaking news stories and leave gossip and baseless news for soft sell magazines. Shameless lot!

Meanwhile, the Campaign director refused to be at the inaugural ceremony in his state, I haven't seen more than one news story carrying that story.
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by beey2(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
Oja Oyingbo ko mo pe enikan kowa o. Her not attending is so inconsequential. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by tete7000(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My exact thought. Gej tried for controlling his eyes. He was sad deep inside his heart

You have become God. You can bow read into people's mind. Welldone, I don't believe you sha.
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Kentrasso(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
The press is really disgusting. see how they made her look pathetic with their made up story
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Omotayor123(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
Me get bucket wey I fit give her to cry put oooo...

Medicine after death... when she dey run her mouth she no knw den.. Her tears never start.
Dis is just the Beginning. Mtcheewwwee
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by DavidMark1(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
Biko someone should tell me the language our president is speaking at his speech at the inauguration gala night. Dumb?
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by eyurob28: 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:
And nobody condemned Amaechi's absence @ WIKEs Swearing in.
Was Aisha Buhari present at the inauguration last night? Was amaechi in the swearing in of NYESOM WIKE 'S swearing In? Please allow mama peace to rest. U won't beat up a child and seize his tears at the same time. Let her be wherever she wants to be.

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Wildrage: 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
Almost all our newspapers have turned into ragsheets, the downside of absolute freedom, loose professional oversight by the NUJ , barely literate and very uncritical readership who over the years have been fed and are now used to lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by harry509: 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
favistar:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/29/why-patience-jonathan-failed-to-attend-president-buharis-inauguration/
weda she atend or not, dat is her own cup of tea. Baba is na our president. Mama p meant atend d ceremony bt her womanhood stil leav's ON.
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by front247: 10:40pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf amaechi did not attend Wike inaugration and Aisha was absent at pre inaugration dinner then Patince has every right to miss Buhari inaugration.What role will she even play there.

Mama peace owes no one any explanation
leave them, they are useless jobless animals

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by amnesty7: 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
Was she absent? Presence of important people there didn't allow me to even notice undecided
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by shenisaac(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2015
Meanwhile...

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by holluwai(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
Her chair wasn't empty, Infact I'm sure no chair was kept for her. tongue
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by millionboi(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My exact thought. Gej tried for controlling his eyes. He was sad deep inside his heart
datz wat u tink,bt if u see hw hapi dat man is,dat he is handin ova 1 of d most popular africa country headach 2buhari,u wudnt say dis
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by JAHseal: 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
chesterlee:
Mama peace

we will surely miss her!
[color=#990000][/color]

Especially, d COMIC aspect #realCLOWN undecided
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by front247: 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
DavidMark1:
Press should find something else to report. I pity buhari cos nig press doesn't sell without false msgs. Now that jona is no more they will turn to buhari.
Nigerian press are retardees
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by 2thpick: 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
Una no sabi lie. She had something in otueke and she arrived there with Jonathan ??
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by nairalady(f): 10:54pm On May 29, 2015
make una free this woma oo
smiley

Reliable and Affordable Inventory & POS Management Software - www.jstockinventory.com

Reliable and Affordable HR & Payroll Software - www.hr-live.com
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Nickymezor(f): 10:55pm On May 29, 2015
And so wat undecided mk una free ma'am peace abeg
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 29, 2015
mcheeeew. a grown woman acting like a kid . she doesn't know how to be a good sportsman. she didn't want her husband to leave office . well that's too bad, the pple hv spoken. u and ur clueless husband hv already built a mansion in Otueke to live in . i'm sure u hv pocketed a lot of money too . your uncouth mouth and bad behavior will not be missed . thankfully Nigeria now has a classier and well-mannered first lady, Aisha Buhari
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by islandmoon: 10:56pm On May 29, 2015
who moved this to front page? who cares? is Nigeria her bedroom? arrant nonsense.. we have deserved first lady now, one with manners, even the vice president wife is superb, very respectful, not fellow widows
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Lanretoye(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf amaechi did not attend Wike inaugration and Aisha was absent at pre inaugration dinner then Patince has every right to miss Buhari inaugration.What role will she even play there.

Mama peace owes no one any explanation
Thank you my brother
But y e be say anybody wey una support dey fail?.you ppl have succeeded in sending gej and pej out of aso rock and una no wan commot for their back. una go see truth and una no go fit tell.
She owes no one explanation indeed...you forget to type gej in otuoke forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.