Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony (54096 Views)

"Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by porka: 7:31am On May 30, 2015
LadyAmaka:
The last three elections that Buhari failed, which one did he attend the inauguration ceremony? You people should please let GEJ and his wife retire home in peace.

[size=16pt]Inaugural ceremony can even be overlooked for such an ultra bitter character like Buhari,

What about National assignments that he was under moral obligation to do?

The Imam refused to attend the Council of State meetings just because he lost elections.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Ujupsy: 7:55am On May 30, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Buhari I Know, Buhari I Trust
Trust nobody even your self

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by nortcentrallord(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My exact thought. Gej tried for controlling his eyes. He was sad deep inside his heart

Abduljababbar4 the best English teacher on NL grin cheesy. What is the relationship with GEJ on this matter or are you about teaching us how to read again? The op was referring to mama peace but you must drag GEJ's name into it like he is your prophet mohamed. I hope you won't blame GEJ for any of buhari's failures because I know you already blamed GEJ this morning for having buhari as your president for 21hours and yet you are hungry and haven't CHANGED. grin grin grin
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by nortcentrallord(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
efilefun:
Conscience would never allow her attend such occasion after all the thrash she spew during the campaign era and moreover she is so drunk in power. To be honest this woman actually ruled Nigeria and not GEJ...

Anyways have a good life in otuoke and remain blessed.

How many handing over has Buhari who is and was a formal head of state attended?
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by nortcentrallord(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
Prinxx:
Would it be safe to say she was scared they will arrest her due to comments made before the election?

Who arrested buhari all the years he spewed thrash and some even lead to loss of lives? Buhari can't even arrest a rat. Keep watching the turn of events. Hahahahaha. As if Nigeria doesn't have a constitution. You guys need an education on and a quick glance @ the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by Sammiee101(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2015
Her absence shows her utter disrespect and disregard for her husband
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On May 30, 2015
yorke1:
I don't know why you guys look for issues where there are none. Let PEJ be.

GEJ still remain my hero. Resolute fan of GEJ till tomorrow.
GEJ till 2019 tongue
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by BabaO2: 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Her seat was vacant before it was deleted from the row. Jonathan and his wife have brought too much shame and international embarrassments to Nigeria with their crude ways of life and understanding over the past 5 years.
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by chyke01: 10:47am On May 30, 2015
Emilord:
This woman is now ex,so let her be.let's focus on the present,old things have already passed away.

I will miss her jokes shaa

the present is the key to the past
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by kuroben4real: 12:09pm On May 30, 2015
Is it under compulsion? Or is it her husband they want to swear in.... Mtcheeew
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by calista1234(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
Na onli her no waka come. Chai!! There is God oo

1 Like

Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by friends4ever(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
Overated...
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by kathykathy(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
Her english teacher resigned,,,,so she lack words for dat day,,,dats all
Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by ralph28(m): 5:52am On May 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which action? been embarrassment to nigeria make her action woman?

At least she bails her mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.