Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters (90203 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Korede Bello Pictured With Dangote / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by cuttiezali(f): 9:18am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Na Godwin grin
airforce stil waiting for ur music to drop ooo
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
cuttiezali:
airforce stil waiting for ur music to drop ooo

No P kiss
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Manir9ja: 9:21am On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

and what made u think you not stewpid as well? Mumu....Buhari is your president, live with it or go baf with Conc. H2SO4.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2015
I will visit studio soon
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by 0b1nna: 9:27am On May 30, 2015
O' bobs! I want them all. cheesy
*Gently squeezes bulge inbetween both legs* grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by KingTom(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy grin But you no learn well. No be god of riches e mean. tongue It means wealth or riches. tongue
Mumu grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by HASSANAASIA(f): 9:44am On May 30, 2015
Northen girls rock.....
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:49am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu grin
Ewu grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2015
HASSANAASIA:
Northen girls rock.....
Really?? undecided undecided
Abegi! undecided
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by yungwizzy(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2015
Dis bobo Don dey mingle wid dis babes... Very soon naw him go pour insyd ha.....
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by yungwizzy(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2015
Dis bobo Don dey mingle wid dis babes... Very soon naw him go pour insyd one of dem.....
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Seriallinks(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech, I can't guarantee you

LOL...Idi Amin Smh! grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by midasbliss(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
Na Wa. Just One Song... Truely Na Godwin.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Proffdada: 10:00am On May 30, 2015
We met at the party, she helped me shave my armpits, one the led to the other, now I'm marrying the president's daughter [size=18pt][/size] GODWIN
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Forwetinnah: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
So that's the over hyped Zahra in the 2nd pic? Photo shopping is good and who's that snub looking at the person behind her like shiit in the 1st picture?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Proffdada: 10:03am On May 30, 2015
[size=18pt]We met at the party, she helped me shave my armpits, one thing led to the other, now I'm marrying the president's daughter [/size] GODWIN
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by KingTom(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
Ploutos:
Ewu grin
My friend call me Asclepius grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2015
MKO4ever:

No go dey book my babe oo, I have plans for her already grin
bros abeg we no need any plan from u o.. Even if ur plan is to support us abeg we no need am, we go manage
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
My friend call me Asclepius grin
Who dash monkey banana?? grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by shakazuldadon: 10:19am On May 30, 2015
Manir9ja:
excuse me, pls identify yourself cos to me you are NOBODY.

We are all NOBODY, even the president is NOBODY in the sight of God.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by shakazuldadon: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as in PMB 2015,Daura street,Kaduna grin
grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by shakazuldadon: 10:21am On May 30, 2015
maestroz:

...now I know why some brain sizes are just 1MB...

Whatever man... grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Okaka27(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

U LaCK Sense!

may God gv u some , Ameen
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by shakazuldadon: 10:23am On May 30, 2015
ollah1:

HE ISNT IDI AMIN. YOU SHOT URSELF BUDDY

That's what Airforce1 said.... quoting the famous Idi Amin like we are in some sort of dictatorship.

GMB..... Sorry PMB grin should brace himself because he is in for a rough ride in the media but I beleive him.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by TOHMZUP: 10:26am On May 30, 2015
BOIZ ar doing gud..... watch out my new single 20/6/2015. NO DELAY .... also u cn folo d conversation on twitter@TOHMZUP1..instagram@TOHMZUP. bbm@ 53367045.. e-mail@TOHMZUP1@gmail.com ...even2go@TOHMZUP. GOD bless u as u join. repping FLEX MOOD ENTERTIANMENT.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by AfricanApple(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2015
Ahmeduana:
UNLIKE YOU BA?
like me sad
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by AfricanApple(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2015
femi4:
still on my apple matter
really? I can't remember that o
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by obitobe: 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

quote from Idi Amin Dada
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by KingTom(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Ploutos:
Who dash monkey banana?? grin
Emi ke? Emi Obo? Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwww When shall the CHARISmatic one return? grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by ONYX5(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

you are a complete ediot
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by kestolove95(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
nwonufestus:
haters evrywhr, whr he is nw ur generaton can neva get in 20yrs to come, jst b happy 4 pple progress n urs wil come to u#shikini
and u don't know me so shut ur maut
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by hardbody: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
HASSANAASIA:
Northen girls rock.....

Babe you can say that again…....

I just stole a peek at you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.