Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters (90194 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Korede Bello Pictured With Dangote / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by 46arcadez(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
If u win election my bro na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech, I can't guarantee you

GMB will crush the media soon. The Muslim Brotherhood ascends. Remember Morsi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by emmykk(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

PMB
President Muhammadu Buhari
wink
when the change fail to come it will be PMB 419

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by holluwai(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
See beta babes, kia!!!

Why I rush like this ohhhhh, Jesu!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Forget GMB... this babes are flexing babes..

If not they would be listening to sani Danji not koerede bello.

*Falls from coconut tree* grin grin grin grin
You made my morning smiley

@Topic,
Babes are so beautiful kiss.
Korede, more success awaits you..

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by arclordforms(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]wao
that's lovely
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Spells(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
Korede.....no enter the place oh,,,,,,, even if u must, abeg do am in a coded way
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by mrtimycc(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
grin
shakazuldadon:
Forget GMB... this babes are flexing babes..

If not they would be listening to sani Danji not koerede bello.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Ahmeduana(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
I love the girl in the middle, looks innocent
UNLIKE YOU BA?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by searay(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

PMB

President Muhammadu Buhari
wink
No way, you said he is the people's general. Once a soldier is always a soldier so they said.

[size=40pt]GMB[/size]

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by cryptic99: 7:48am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
Wow.... Korede don hammer. Buhari has very beautiful genes. His daughters are stunning!

beautiful genes......very nice use of words...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by searay(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
I belong to everybody, and i belong to nobody
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Mykelpato(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
Zhara is very beautiful... Just need a handshake from her.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by searay(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
I belong to everybody, and i belong to nobody
I just remembered Tinubu,s face when the above statement was made

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by jorlons(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
See levels. Mehn it's good being a Celeb. Korode na fine boy so Godwin.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by charlie009: 7:50am On May 30, 2015
Chai those chikala gallant wella, finally I baba Godwin. Dude flex na God give u. cool
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Ahmeduana(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=angelTI post=34235475]

Who is Sani Danji undecided[/quote]
IS ONE OF THEIR LOCAL, MINI SUPERSTAR HERE IN KANO, HE IS MORE OF AN ACTOR THAN A MUSICIAN.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by charlie009: 7:52am On May 30, 2015
Kai oga dat hand shake u nid na beta touch n follow u wan do am grin
Mykelpato:
Zhara is very beautiful... Just need a handshake from her.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by aszunky: 7:59am On May 30, 2015
holluwai:
See beta babes, kia!!!
Why I rush like this ohhhhh, Jesu!
bros e neva too late oo
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by nwonufestus(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2015
kestolove95:
See as he open Maut dey laff like mumu
haters evrywhr, whr he is nw ur generaton can neva get in 20yrs to come, jst b happy 4 pple progress n urs wil come to u#shikini

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Anseth(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
the first pix thou.. that aboki be peeping or observing if korede bello's arms was around the babes waist... #Sharia things running tru his head...

Oh boy GMB girls r rocking it oh.. they dressed so decent with out *Hijab .that what education can bring...

Sharia is for poor and low self esteem muslins...

nice one

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by djjosh(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech, I can't guarantee you
u cn add #in Idi Amin's voice#

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:05am On May 30, 2015

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Chibex50(f): 8:06am On May 30, 2015
Dehm be say u no go blow but Godwin.. Lovely chics
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by teufelein(f): 8:07am On May 30, 2015
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by quinty(f): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
grin God will always win... # korede plus PMB daughter's especially zahra ###GODWIN [color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Uncletony(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
These are the real human, unlike so id!ots on NL insulting one another. They see u as animals...
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by walosha(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
This guy go fuvck tire these chicks
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by idithlove(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2015
Nice...na Godwin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:14am On May 30, 2015
KingTom you no go release album too?? grin

Me don dey find Don Jazzy number already oo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.