Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters (90197 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Korede Bello Pictured With Dangote / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by gragraboy: 8:15am On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

Why do you want to give yourself grey hair before your time all because of bad belle. From the way you are talking the thing dey pain you no be small. Learn to live yiur life and allow other people to live their own.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by hadura29(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech, I can't guarantee you

Great words from a great man, Idia Amin....
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by olu77(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

mind what you say

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech, I can't guarantee you

I think you should please, stop presenting PMB in bad light to TANoids who already see him as an unchangeable dictator. The PMB I see is not coming after any personal enemy and though he is our man, he better performs otherwise he will get double dose of what GEJ got. If he rule fairly with equality and as a servant to the people even his worst enemy will become his best friend
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by myklangelo(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
That's how people's talents make way for them, he doesn't have to struggle to get certain things many dream about.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by sixtus3606(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
He performed tonight at President Buhari's Inauguration dinner at the ASO ROCK VILLA.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/05/korede-bello-pictured-with-buharis.html

God has really blessed this guy(Korede Bello).
Undoubtedly, it's his time to shine!!!

Shine on bro! #GodWin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by solid3(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
That guy must b a baskard, na the song wey him suppose sing b dat?

He shld face his work. Stufuid bush armpit smelling boy.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Pius33(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Forget PMB... he is GMB to me..... If he continues acting democratically after one year il call him PMB. angry angry angry

Please call him PMB and not GMB expecially in a public forum as this.
He is not just a general, but the commander in Chief (Generals inclusive).
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by femi4: 8:26am On May 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
I love the girl in the middle, looks innocent
still on my apple matter
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by freshness2020: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

PMB
President Muhammadu Buhari
wink
PMB Post Mail Box. grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by ignis: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Cool pics
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by holluwai(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2015
Yes ooo, never too late! Thanks
aszunky:
bros e neva too late oo
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2015
Korede Bello, no try that thing wey u dey think o. I know wetin dey ur mind. . .
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by KingTom(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2015
iAmPloutos:
KingT om you no go release album too?? grin

Me don dey find Don Jazzy number already oo cheesy grin
Wetin concern me with Album. You should be ashamed of yourself, how can a whole Ploutos (god of wealth) be searching for Don FATTY'S number. grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Etetejake(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2015
The one at the left will b arrogant. I can sense that from d first pix. the one on black looks like corrosive Belo himself.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by XBLadez: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
Cum-drinking bitches cool
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin concern me with Album. You should be ashamed of yourself, how can a whole Ploutos (god of wealth) be searching for Don FATTY'S number. grin grin grin
Who teach you Greek? grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by U2ice(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
I love the girl in the middle, looks innocent

U right...she looks it but she's not

I sure sey na dt 1 Korede go 1st Bleep
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:39am On May 30, 2015
lucky bastard!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
[b]now that the

Your Governors and your LG chairmen are still from your tribe.

Many of them werelazy during GEJ's time...many are going to be lazy now.

I strongly suggest you put them to work....ditto PMB.

And your picture is comparing apples and oranges.Why don't you put a picture of the nice looking daughters of the leaders of your region...or more importantly a picture of the suffering mothers of the North...and compare it against the Ijaw mother.

The minute you Nigerians realise you have common enemies and stop blaming each other....is the minute we become a great people...together or apart.

And stop bothering about oil. Even those Northerners should stop bothering about oil. The age of the high oil price is over. Oil will not save us.

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by KingTom(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2015
Ploutos:
Who teach you Greek? grin
Na my papa Aristotle grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

That's why I won't call him PMB...... Coz only Idi Amin would say that..

HE ISNT IDI AMIN. YOU SHOT URSELF BUDDY
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by michealade(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2015
robinicule:
short.
topsi aiye
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
OKNkanu:
Jealousy is killing me..........

Why not me?
because it won't be you
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by maestroz: 9:01am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Forget PMB... he is GMB to me..... If he continues acting democratically after one year il call him PMB. angry angry angry

...now I know why some brain sizes are just 1MB...
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

as in PMB 2015,Daura street,Kaduna grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On May 30, 2015
Korede wey no dey shave him armpit tongue
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:09am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Na my papa Aristotle grin
cheesy grin
But you no learn well. No be god of riches e mean. tongue
It means wealth or riches. tongue
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by MKO4ever(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2015
fighal:
Guy no reason am.. I done book that one by ur side... Any side

No go dey book my babe oo, I have plans for her already grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by Manir9ja: 9:12am On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

excuse me, pls identify yourself cos to me you are NOBODY.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by nephemmy(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2015
Omo na to hummmn one of these babes..mehn they're tight...I love that 1 on the left
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by cjplainstrip: 9:15am On May 30, 2015
Download the most played song in the country this week 4 free! its Choco Jay starring wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0.Enjoy!

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters by VUVUZELA10: 9:17am On May 30, 2015
Which carpenter nail dat coat together for Korede Bello? Korede, why that coat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.