Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One (4138 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / As The Brainless One Mounts The Saddle – By Amb. John Idumange / Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Ikengawo: 12:33am On May 30, 2015
Let us remind baba brainless that it's now time for the naira to equal the dollar

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2015
brainless buhari must stabilise world oil price

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2015
christiened the brainless one in less than 24 hrs of assumption of office as presient? Ha ha ha u got served season 2 episode one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by PedroJP(m): 12:47am On May 30, 2015
Brainlesshari shouldn't vex if international community ask him to allow Biafrans be. We love him shaa

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 12:50am On May 30, 2015
Brainless one can't even think for himself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by IGBOSON1: 12:57am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Let us remind baba brainless that it's now time for the naira to equal the dollar, after that I want my

^^^........Pound of flesh? smiley
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2015
All clap for president of the Hypocrite Republic of Nigeria.... Pa Mohammadu Buhari the BRAINLESS one. G.B.F.R, G.B.O.N

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by WilyWily: 1:33am On May 30, 2015
eeeeeeeeee, koool name, Baba Brainless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 1:38am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Let us remind baba brainless that it's now time for the naira to equal the dollar, after that I want my

He is the brainless illiterate terrorist from Daura!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by olasmith10(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2015
u all should stand in front of a mirror and say what u v typed, u ll c ao stupid u ll look.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by engrjacuzzi: 2:22am On May 30, 2015
from the clueless to the brainless........! time will tell. PMB, I expect to hear that public school pupils have their free meal you promised by Monday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by GboyegaD(m): 2:50am On May 30, 2015
OP, you got no point. Try harder next time as there is no basis for your topic.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by larrymoore(m): 3:01am On May 30, 2015
Lot of weed blazer in here!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by indeed123: 3:36am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:

We all know what section of Nigerian started the nonsense. One minute you guys what to be in another country the next minutes they are claiming to be deprived.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 3:40am On May 30, 2015
Actually, I have reading post here on nairaland in the past few days, what with all this biafra stuff.... I expect everyone to pray for a better Nigeria.... May God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by BlackTechnology: 3:43am On May 30, 2015
indeed123:

We all know what section of Nigerian started the nonsense. One minute you guys what to be in another country the next minutes they are claiming to be deprived.

Shut up ewedu eater

GEJ = Clueless

PMB= .............

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by aresa: 3:45am On May 30, 2015
Brainless villagers with zero sense of belonging and self worth should at least first look in the mirror to figure out why the rest of the world see them as brainless, aimless, thoughtless and misguided people........

The rest of the world is moving on to better things, but you losers are still peddling your usual hate, bitterness, anger and bingo syndrome while you still remain at the bottom of the barrel...

PMB no send you clowns... grin

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by OttoKorrect: 3:47am On May 30, 2015
Ay50:
Actually, I have BEEN reading POSTS here on nairaland in the past few days, what with all this biafra stuff.... I expect everyone to pray for a better Nigeria.... May God help us
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by obailala(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
Henry120:

He is the brainless illiterate from Daura!!!
Hahaha... grin cheesy

All I see in this thread are infant brained pained losers who have no idea what it means to be an opposition. But out of impatience, they have foolishly flung the cart in front of the horse.

A little piece of advice for you losers, be patient! PMB will surely commit some blunders one day and you will have a filled day insulting him. But be patient till then and stop further exposure of your dumbness in public.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 4:41am On May 30, 2015
Bunch of retards & sentimental fools, I wish you tackled GEJ like this, maybe I'd have had electricity to charge this phone.
I can't even take PDP serious not with all these needless banters. Let the likes of KOWA & co come up with a formidable team then we know there's an active watch-dog not these bunch of frustrated nit-wits.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by alienvirus: 4:49am On May 30, 2015
The fulish are still licking their wounds. Sorry ehn. Buhari is your president for next four years.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by buharisambisada: 4:52am On May 30, 2015
Dullard.
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by hilary26(m): 4:52am On May 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Shut up ewedu eater

GEJ = Clueless

PMB= .............

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

Sensfull
The situation is maturing for the next episode of Godfather-Godson battle

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by MugabeRobert: 4:52am On May 30, 2015
Why is it that ONLY the ibos hates Buhari?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by UncleLondon: 4:55am On May 30, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Why is that ONLY the ibos hates Buhari?

I'd never trust Ibos the way I trust Hausas and some Yorubas. Very myopic and more concerned about the short term bread crumbs and not bakery that will last.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by MugabeRobert: 5:02am On May 30, 2015
alienvirus:
The fulish are still licking their wounds. Sorry ehn. Buhari is your president for next four years.

The genetical building blocks of the ibos is mostly made of hate breeding nucleotides.

These evolving apes, since they claimed nigeria is a zoo, can only thrive in chaos and disorderly environment; since they are mostly involved with organised crime thus they are all out to destroy the one that is capable of making things work.

Quit trying to reason with them.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by DaBullIT(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2015
Shameless eediots so you want to give names 2nd day after inauguration

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by nigerianvenom(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2015
Ikengawo:

The real brainless one

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by MugabeRobert: 5:08am On May 30, 2015
UncleLondon:

I'd never trust Ibos the way I trust Hausas and some Yorubas. Very myopic and more concerned about the short term bread crumbs and not bakery that will last.

They only liked Jonathan cos he allowed them grow their drug business and other organised crimes unchecked. Why do you think Buruji Kashamu sympathisers are mainly ibos?

Don't take them serious, they aren't called children of anger and hate for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Ryabcool(m): 5:08am On May 30, 2015
Smfh
Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by Nobody: 5:10am On May 30, 2015
So PDP losers are still licking their wounds?
If you pain you like that then pack your load and leave Nigeria because the person you call brainless one is the one ruling over you for the next 4years.
Foolish sore loosers, not even 24hours after inauguration they are opening a thread to christen their mothers and fathers brainless one.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Christened The Brainless One by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:13am On May 30, 2015
obailala:
Hahaha... grin cheesy

All I see in this thread are infant brained pained losers who have no idea what it means to be an opposition. But out of impatience, they have foolishly flung the cart in front of the horse.

A little piece of advice for you losers, be patient! PMB will surely commit some blunders one day and you will have a filled day insulting him. But be patient till then and stop further exposure of your dumbness in public.
Can they really be patient?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH / Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / UK Warn Buhari:Using Military Confrontation In Niger Delta Could End In disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.