Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Whom Do U Prefere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Do U Prefere? (2524 Views)

Guys Do U Pple Agree With Me?(pic) / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Have been wondering why single guys distant themselves 4rm single mothers.they prefere going after single ladies even when these single ladies have aborted pregnancy or pregnancies b4.dis leaves me with d question,nairalanders whom do u prefere 2 go in a relationship with,a single mother or an aborter of pregnancies?
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2015
Are all nairalanders male? undecided

Abeg go 2 bed and stop making noise...
People dey sleep lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 12:45am On May 30, 2015
I belong to everybody, and i belong to nobody

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 30, 2015
how would u know if she abort? #dumpedQuestion
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 12:49am On May 30, 2015
brooklyn49:
how would u know if she abort? #dumpedQuestion
its dumb not dumped.if u dnt av an answer just kip off
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 12:50am On May 30, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
I belong to everybody, and i belong to nobody
lol! No answer yet
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 12:51am On May 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Abeg go 2 bed and stop making noise... People dey sleep lipsrsealed
why are u still awake?
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
why are u still awake?
I'm chasing small children like u inside d house.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm chasing small children like u inside d house.. undecided
lol!
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by ronald4lif(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2015
That's the hypocrisy of men. When a young girl get pregnant mistakenly and risk losing her education, single life, getting married with an entirely uncertain future facing her and seek for advice on whether to have a D&C done or keep the pregnancy you see them kicking against it with their usual religious rhetorics that can't stand logical scrutinity.

Now when they keep the pregnancy and give birth they're quick to display their utter disdain for these single mothers and publicly affirm they can't marry one, but place their cursor towards the single babes. Forgetting that the single ones might have had numerous abortions. Hypocrisy of men!.
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by justmag(m): 1:20am On May 30, 2015
A single mother can love you more than a single lady. so I prefer whoever loves me more. my love is blind grin
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:23am On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
That's the hypocrisy of men. When a young girl get pregnant mistakenly and risk losing her education, single life, getting married with an entirely uncertain future facing her and seek for advice on whether to have a D&C done or keep the pregnancy you see them kicking against it with their usual religious rhetorics that can't stand logical scrutinity.

Now when they keep the pregnancy and give birth they're quick to display their utter disdain for these single mothers and publicly affirm they can't marry one, but place their cursor towards the single babes. Forgetting that the single ones might have numerous abortions. Hypocrisy of men!.
tank u sir,u av said it all...its not easy 2 b a female
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
Have been wondering why single guys distant themselves 4rm single mothers.they prefere going after single ladies even when these single ladies have aborted pregnancy or pregnancies b4.dis leaves me with d question,nairalanders whom do u prefere 2 go in a relationship with,a single mother or an aborter of pregnancies?
It all depends on people's cultural,belief system and family values.And you can't just wave such things away like they don't really matter.
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:32am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
It all depends on people's cultural,belief system and family values.And you can't just wave such things away like they don't really matter.

so abortion is rite moraly 2 some people?
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by realtestament(m): 1:36am On May 30, 2015
I prefer a single "young mother" but am yet 2 see one....
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:44am On May 30, 2015
realtestament:
there are many around.most of them shy away 4rm relationships due 2 d societal stigma
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
so abortion is rite moraly 2 some people?
Honestly after watching a particular video of the different stages that a fetus undergo before birth I do not support abortion of any kind.

Every child conceived has a right to live.However ,you can't still change the fact that people's orientation,exposure,family values and cultural inclination influences their choice when it comes to the kind of woman they will marry and that choice too must be respected.

You can't force everyone to accept a single motherhood for a life partner,it is their own choice too and it should be respected and the single mother shouldn't be demonized after all she gave life to someone like you.
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 30, 2015
realtestame7nt:

Same here I hardly see any . The first one was too local, then there was one very pretty one who used to come with her cute boy to the swimming pool but her girlfriends always were around d babe. They wont let you come close to the babe. I tried to isolate the babe but no luck, I only suceeded in isolating 1 or 2 of the friends. Now I dont even see her any more angry angry
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:53am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Same here I hardly see any . The first one was too local, then there was one very pretty one who used to come with her cute boy to the swimming pool but her girlfriends always were around d babe. They wont let you come close to the babe. I tried to isolate the babe but no luck, I only suceeded in isolating 1 or 2 of the friends. Now I dont even see her any more angry angry
bad man!
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:54am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly after watching a particular video of the different stages that a fetus undergo before birth I do not support abortion of any kind.

Every child conceived has a right to live.However ,you can't still change the fact that people's orientation,exposure,family values and cultural inclination influences their choice when it comes to the kind of woman they will marry and that choice too must be respected.

You can't force everyone to accept a single motherhood for a life partner,it is their own choice too and it should be respected and the single mother shouldn't be demonized after all she gave life to someone like you.
noted sir
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Truckpusher(m): 1:54am On May 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Chai! see as my brother bad reach grin
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 1:57am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! see as my brother bad reach grin
lolz
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by kally01(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Abeg go 2 bed and stop making noise...
People dey sleep lipsrsealed
as witches for ur village no let u sleep no dey carry d anger come here. U sef. Go sleep
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bewla(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
Y to me is simple boys shy away from taking responsibility of caring for whats not dears like the baby up bringing that's all

1 Like

Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Truckpusher(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
lolz
Haha, the man na bad nigga.

But on a serious note - It is very difficult for single mothers in a patriarchal society like ours not to be stigmatized.
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 2:13am On May 30, 2015
kally01:
as witches for ur village no let u sleep no dey carry d anger come here. U sef. Go sleep
abi o,tell am
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by bjprodint(f): 2:15am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Haha, the man na bad nigga.

But on a serious note - It is very difficult for single mothers in a patriarchal society like ours not to be stigmatized.
but most single mums are decent
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Truckpusher(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
It's not about decency here, besides is there any meter to read one's level of decency?

We are a hypocritical society and that won't change anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by babyfaceafrica: 4:46am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
how can you tell?..just say those you have met maybe decent!!!..to the topic..its a choice ,some guys want to start on a fresh slate,so distractions,no hangover,no carryover...and please if you know some of these single mothers please tell them to open up more and stop been judgemental,just because a guy dumped you with a cild does not mean all men are lke that..they really need to move on!!!
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by agarawu23(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2015
it all depends on your choice cos you never can tell the kinda lady that will give you everlasting happiness.

not all single ladies are that worst cos we still have the good.

A single mum will be more experienced than a single lady cos she wouldn't want to make another mistake and she had faces a lot of challenges single ladies are yet to face.

it's all about choice anyway. "one mans food" you know the rest
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2015
kally01:
undecided undecided
Re: Whom Do U Prefere? by OShepherd: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Wetin man go talk sef! Hmmmm plenty tinz eyes av seen in dis world sef! PJPRINKT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Guys This Bra Cost A Whooping $2 Million / For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed / 10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.