Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Share The First Day You Met Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The First Day You Met Him/her (1083 Views)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / I Met Him On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The First Day You Met Him/her by Hardeysolution(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2015
What is that you will never forget about the day you met him/her first?
For me, i could remember that was the first day she jokingly slapped me..#painful, we are no more 2geda but still love her
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by Nobody: 12:51am On May 30, 2015
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by bjprodint(f): 12:58am On May 30, 2015
I met him at a cafe 5 years ago.and i fell 4 him at first sight even though he is a disable.i loved him and still love him.we are married with an healthy daughter.hes ondo am 4rm imo state

3 Likes

Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by Hardeysolution(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
I met him at a cafe 5 years ago.and i fell 4 him at first sight even though he is a disable.i loved him and still love him.we are married with an healthy daughter.hes ondo am 4rm imo state
a female? Love at first sight for a disable? Even married blessed with kids?? This then must be divine
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by Nobody: 1:09am On May 30, 2015
we met at abacha junction
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by bjprodint(f): 1:11am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
a female? Love at first sight for a disable? Even married blessed with kids?? This then must be divine
God is wonderful,dats our daughter

Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by sinaj(f): 1:18am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:

smiley
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by sinaj(f): 1:18am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:
God is wonderful,dats our daughter

daz a cutie u got dere smiley

JAH. bless ya home kiss
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by bjprodint(f): 1:27am On May 30, 2015
sinaj:

daz a cutie u got dere smiley

JAH. bless ya home kiss
amen!
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by bjprodint(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2015
daniel9202:
we met at abacha junction
wheres dat?
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by realtestament(m): 1:33am On May 30, 2015
Twas like a dream come tru, everytin i ever wanted in a woman.....
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by bjprodint(f): 1:50am On May 30, 2015
This should make front page 2 get more responses.mods where are thou?
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by forandy(m): 4:05am On May 30, 2015
bjprodint:

Awesome!!!
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by raziboi(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2015
menh she was shy.....nigga gat to strike a convo...
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by Welrez(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2015
I've not tasted real love, but I thirst for it now.
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by prettyjo(f): 7:36am On May 30, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by DProdigy15(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Met her at a students Union meeting of our town, still together till today
Re: Share The First Day You Met Him/her by haul: 12:19pm On May 30, 2015
Welrez:
I've not tasted real love, but I thirst for it now.

Me I've not even date one,I just go with friends with benefit things,I don't blv in commitment,I see am as wahala,inshort I'm not ready for responsibility for once.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / 10 Reasons Why You Don’t Have Many Friends / Let's Know Your Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.