Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso (8584 Views)

Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Expand your mental capacity
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Get your land today!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ahead!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
wink

Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Agribusiness is cool and fun and at the same time lucrative
Venture into it
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Watch out for my new article on knowing the very important fact before investing in agriculture.
Stay connected
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
When you learn from your mistakes, you move closer to success
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
You want to succeed in the business of agriculture then learn from people that have succeed and are being able to achieve their goals.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Available!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Getting Fertile land is the first step to take in your farming business
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aim higher
All things are possible.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Silvereze(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
What of i buy the land and instead of farming i decide to erect a nice duplex on it.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Silvereze:
What of i buy the land and instead of farming i decide to erect a nice duplex on it.
The land is basically for plantain farming business
Although you can erect whatever structure on it when you acquire it but the sole purpose is for intending and established plantain farmers to have access to fertile land for farming business.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Success comes from professional advice and taking action
Call me for professional advice on how to succeed in this business and will be happy to help you out
No fee attached
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Connect with me and other agribusiness professionals on http://www.farmersconnectng.com/ to share my experience and ideas on how to make your agribusiness a success
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Getting you from where you are at the moment to where you want to be,you need to take massive action.
Without which no tangible thing can happen
#Goodmorning
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
The business is more of a good fertile land.
Purchase only fertile land for your business
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month and happy farming fellow farmers.
Do agribusiness. It pays
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
What most farmers dont know is that the type of land most times determine what you bring out.
How to determine the type of land to use is now a big challenge especially for novice in the business.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Johncuppa(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2015
BT I don't av up to 70k for now. How could u help me or wen will it lapse. I'm just seeing dis post and I'm really interested.
pls care for a brother.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Get yours!!!

I need your contact. Me and my friends are interested in plantain farming and we are in need of 100 acres of land for it in ogbomoso. Please all we need is a breakdown of the costs of production and ur guidance. Thanks. We will sort u out too. 09091704840. Whatsapp: 07038629616
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
ebukasoso:

I need your contact. Me and my friends are interested in plantain farming and we are in need of 100 acres of land for it in ogbomoso. Please all we need is a breakdown of the costs of production and ur guidance. Thanks. We will sort u out too. 09091704840. Whatsapp: 07038629616
My number is 08092034147.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by deeade(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good evening. Just tried to call. Phone switched off. Need to contact you URGENTLY. 0909 number...Pls reach out. Greatly appreciated
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2015
deeade:
Good evening. Just tried to call. Phone switched off. Need to contact you URGENTLY. 0909 number...Pls reach out. Greatly appreciated
I was at a farm location where the network is bad
You can get across to me now.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
The best way to kick start your farming business is to involve experienced professional in your decision making to get it right once
Get in touch with me to share ideas and what you will need to start your agribusiness.
Agribusiness is the way..
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose." –Thomas Edison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest Front Page Topics Here / How To Confirm The Chicken’s Heathy Through The Bird’s Dropping ? / Lagos Targets 25% Food Production By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.