Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso (8588 Views)

Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
I didnot get to where I am today by just dreaming or by being lazy, I am in my present state by doing,learning and growing.
You too can start the business of agriculture now,learn from your mistakes and begin to grow.
#agricRevolution
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Never quit,never give in but keep moving.
the thought of quitting might come up probably because the unexpected happen to your business but remember that quitters never win and winner never quit.
Good day
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision; decision to start something where others drew back; decision to take the risk;decision to think and act big when others are doing the opposite,decision to give it a shot when others are sceptical.
The decision you take today will determine how successful you become in this business.
Take the courage to take massive action.

When you hear jasper success story,you know that it didnot just happen,it takes courage,determination to get there.

Agribusiness is the way to go.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fertile Land for plantain cultivation is available
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Start on a right note
Get a fertile land.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
What a great day!!! smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Raise the bar higher!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Why would I buy expensive land for agriculture when I can get relatively cheaper land with good road network?
Factors you must consider before purchasing your land for agriculture?
Is the seller reliable
Has he/she been tested and trusted? (How many people has bought from him)
How relatively cheap the,land is?(expensive land is not a good buy for agriculture)
Does the land has good road network?
Stay connected for more.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Have you boughtv a piece of land and what you start facing after few months is Omo onile wahala?
That's what you experience when you purchase land from a person of questionable integrity.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stay connected.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
The way to go...Agribusiness
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
The real deal is agribusiness!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
An opportunity once lost can never be regain.
Do agribusiness
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Training Opportunity is now open for passionate and interested agro-preneurs on my farms in Ogun state and ogbomoso
Kindly call me on 08092034147 or mail me on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for details
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by ogajoe(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Is it still selling
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
ogajoe:
Is it still selling
Yes,it is.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
You will suceed if you believe so.
#changeyourmindset
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Learn to earn.
Get practical knowledge to succeed in agribusiness
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Go for your dream!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Get more with agribusiness...it pays
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Do good and it shall come back to you.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Get yours today!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy Sunday people!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Fumbaby: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Is the land for sale?
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fumbaby:
Is the land for sale?
yes,it is
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2015
good morning my people. stay connected.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
You can do more with less.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
What a great day!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC / How To Confirm The Chicken’s Heathy Through The Bird’s Dropping ? / Lagos Targets 25% Food Production By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.