Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso (8585 Views)

Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Great.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good accessible road.

Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Good morning people!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Welder(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
What documents do we receive upon purchase of the land?
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Welder:
What documents do we receive upon purchase of the land?
Land deed agreement and receipt.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Welder(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Many thanks for the quick response
Since the land is only for plantain. can we intercrop with other crops.

Can you manage the farm by been part of the project i.e. the whole exercise of land clearing, weeding, planting etc? If yes, what are your Charges and what is the modus operandi
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Welder:

Can you manage the farm by been part of the project i.e. the whole exercise of land clearing, weeding, planting etc? If yes, what are your Charges and what is the modus operandi
bro welldone ooooooo try and get good surveying layout and ur lawyer document about the land u want to purchase.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Welder:

You can intercrop with other crops.
Being part of the project,I will charge percentage (20%) of the after-sale profit after harvesting and sales.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Create wealth with agribusiness.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Do agric...it pays
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Start your farming business, success is not guarantee for people at the sideline.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Sunday people!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Get a good fertile land....Get engage with agribusiness.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
"The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing." – Carrie Wilkerson, author, speaker and encourager.
Act on your dreams to make it a reality.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by enomakos(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good day
is the land still available?
And how many suckers can be planted in one acre ?
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
Good day

is the land still available?

And how many suckers can be planted in one acre ?
Yes
1000 suckers per acre.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by enomakos(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes 1000 suckers per acre.
ok thanks bro
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2015
enomakos:
ok thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
There is no impossibility in my dictionary.
Go for your dream!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get ahead!!!
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Good morning
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -- Mark Twain

Get your agribusiness started
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
smiley
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Fumbaby: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2015
is the land still available? how far is the place from main road? what's the total package? and when can we come for inspection? Is there any document you can provide for us to confirm the land in the bereau of land etc? and your number
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fumbaby:
is the land still available? how far is the place from main road? what's the total package? and when can we come for inspection? Is there any document you can provide for us to confirm the land in the bereau of land etc? and your number
Very close to the main road, you are come for the inspection at your convenience.
Receipt and land agreement deed are available
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
liquor:

Ok
thanks. How do I contact you.
You can get me on 08092034147
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
One of the best step to undertake is to source for a farmland that will be able to support the growth of your crop.
Very crop have environment in which they thrive well.
All crop cannot do well in clayey-sandy soil.
Get a good fertile farmland.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by atuagbo: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
I base in Lagos and having a farmland In Ogbomoso Osun/Kwara State is very far to me. If you have lands in Ogun State let me know.
Re: 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2015
atuagbo:
I base in Lagos and having a farmland In Ogbomoso Osun/Kwara State is very far to me. If you have lands in Ogun State let me know.
Lands in Ogun state are very expensive compare to other areas and major roads are not accessible.
It also depend on what you wanted to use it for.
If you are using it for farmland, I will advice to purchase in ogbomoso but if you want to use the land for residential building,then ogun state will be preferable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest Front Page Topics Here / How To Confirm The Chicken’s Heathy Through The Bird’s Dropping ? / Lagos Targets 25% Food Production By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.