Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand (708 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:17am On May 30, 2015
To me na girls,oh, girls r complex
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2015
Girls aren't that complex.. We all understand dem.. The fact that they do not knw wat they want!
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Svenn(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2015
Females ofcourse, isn't it obvious?
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:26am On May 30, 2015
[size=20pt]it depends on d level of understanding of the other[/size]
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2015
Unibenstudent:

I'd say ladies are complex (your right) but then if we'd take a little more time to study one lady instead of struggling with many am sure we'd do fine. Some guys have found how to bridge the gap.

How are you today bross

1 Like

Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:39am On May 30, 2015
muphasar11:

I'd say ladies are complex (your right) but then if we'd take a little more time to study one lady instead of struggling with many am sure we'd do fine. Some guys have found how to bridge the gap.

How are you today bross
cool
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by greatgod2012(f): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
To be honest.....it is we women.

We most times want our men to read our minds. Instead of us to say what we outrighly want or not want, we most times want them to know without telling them, assuming that they should know. For example, when we're moody and we're asked what's wrong, a typical woman's answer is an "unconcious nothing" Unlike men, most of them say whatever they want to say the way they want it. I think this attitude make us to be hard to be easily understood. Even between male and female children, you'll still see this trait.

However, with age, it gets better, atleast, i've conquered mine.

Though, some men too possess this trait but it's more common with we ladies.

This is not a women bashing thread o, just the unique way God made us. All of us can not be one-way traffic.......lol....

3 Likes

Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2015
men are even more complicated…coz most of them are not expressive than we women…they can even hardly explain it while we women can tell u in details... grin
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:46am On May 30, 2015
greatgod2012:
To be honest.....it is we women.

We most times want our men to read our minds. Instead of us to say what we outrighly want or not want, we most times want them to know without telling them, assuming that they should know. For example, when we're moody and we're asked what's wrong, a typical woman's answer is an "unconcious nothing" Unlike men, most of them say whatever they want to say the way they want it. I think this attitude make us to be hard to be easily understood. Even between male and female children, you'll still see this trait.

However, with age, it gets better, atleast, i've conquered mine.

Though, some men too possess this trait but it's more common with we ladies.

This is not a women bashing thread o, just the unique way God made us. All of us can not be one-way traffic.......lol....
well said..so ladies are leading in d complexity
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
men are even more complicated…coz most of them are not expressive than we women…they can even hardly explain it while we women can tell u in details... grin
ok,so men are more complicated,,some good points there.
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by IamLEGEND1: 8:02am On May 30, 2015
bros over hos'

ANYTIME

ANYDAY

ANYTHING
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Jayjay0(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
the girls
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by czarr(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2015
.....girl are more confused than complex biko,...all this girls that like to feel complex,...plllsss swerve,guys are more logical,..girls are emotionally motivated,....I don't stress in trying to understand pple who are not even sure of themselves.
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2015
Men.

You tell them what you want them not to do. They do it. And then they start asking why you're mad. And why you won't talk to them and why you're expecting them to read your minds.
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by justmag(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
Even smart girls kno girls are hard to understand. More complex than chemistry.
Re: Between The Ladies And Guys,who Are More Hard To Understand by amokeme(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anybody can be complex.. Depends of the personality

(1) (Reply)

10 Myths You Probably Believe Because Of TV And Movies / How Is This Possible Please / How The Kardashians REALLY Achieve Those Flawless Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.