Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Your Best Inherited Quality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Best Inherited Quality (5625 Views)

Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 8:06am On May 30, 2015
Hello guys!
What is your best inherited quality?

well, mine is Beauty and brains which I inherited from both parents *winks*

Let's hear yours.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm... Not sure. Apart from my good looks grin tongue Maybe sensitivity or empathy, I think.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Compassion
Inherited that mostly from mom ( dad is also very giving)
She can give out her last kobo to someone in need and I am just about the same
Givers never lack

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Babymama1:
Compassion Inherited that mostly from mom ( dad is also very giving) She can give out her last kobo to someone in need and I am just about the same Givers never lack
That's really sweet. you have a wonderful family

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
YesBwoss:
Hmmm... Not sure. Apart from my good looks grin tongue Maybe sensitivity or empathy, I think.

viewing pix... upload your pix, pls

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by andyanders: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mine is problem of accommodating people and giving out all within me.My dad can forgo anything he has with him for others to survive. When anybody comes to our house, my father must make sure that the person must eat something before going no matter what.There was a time I had about five friends coming to stay in my house , some even with their girlfriends and we all ate from same port.Now, I even find it difficult to eat alone with having someone to share with.

My friends always know that in my house, they must eat as I love cooking as our mother made sure we all know how to cook any kind of food. Why in college, I worked with Bennigans restaurant and can make any kind of recipe of mine and prepare any kind of food.I can make any kind of food in my life with anything.

I was gave out a car I had to a friend when I was having only 2 cars then. That's me cus I learnt that from my father.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Sveen: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
My brain.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Rosemary216(f): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
I dnt knw whr i inherited most of my qualities oooo! Even my parents ask me whr i com frm!!! D best includes smart, orderly, disciplined and fluent.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
andyanders:
Mine is problem of accommodating people and giving out all within me.My dad can forgo anything he has with him for others to survive. When anybody comes to our house, my father must make sure that the person must eat something before going no matter what.There was a time I had about five friends coming to stay in my house , some even with their girlfriends and we all ate from same port.Now, I even find it difficult to eat alone with having someone to share with.

My friends always know that in my house, they must eat as I love cooking as our mother made sure we all know how to cook any kind of food. Why in college, I worked with Bennigans restaurant and can make any kind of recipe ofa mine and prepare any kind of food.I can make any kind of food in my life with anything.

I was gave out a car I had to a friend when I was having only 2 cars then. That's me cus I learnt that from my father.

Hello andyanders. its not a problem.
your dad is a very wonderful man and I also believe God blessed him with wealth. lovely family u gat
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rosemary216:
I dnt knw whr i inherited most of my qualities oooo! Even my parents ask me whr i com frm!!! D best includes smart, orderly, disciplined and fluent.

Nice one
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
I also inherited my hairy body from dad
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

viewing pix... upload your pix, pls

Er...not sure that would be a good idea. I'm so fine, I don't wanna break the internet. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin But seriously, I'm not really comfortable putting my picture on nairaland. I prefer the anonymity. Anyways just this once, I will. For only a few minutes though. cool
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
YesBwoss:

Er...not sure that would be a good idea. I'm so fine, I don't wanna break the internet. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin But seriously, I'm not really comfortable putting my picture on nairaland. I prefer the anonymity. Anyways just this once, I will. For only a few minutes though. cool

patiently waiting. quote me when u upload
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Hahahahaha....you really are serious?! grin grin Okay, here goes. tongue
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Yours sincerly now on my profile.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
YesBwoss:

Hahahahaha....you really are serious?! grin grin Okay, here goes. tongue
wow! lovely teeth and skin.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

wow! lovely teeth and skin.

Thanks. You're too kind. Glad to know my palmkernel oil and chewing stick are working. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
YesBwoss:

Thanks. You're too kind. Glad to know my palmkernel oil and chewing stick are working. cheesy cheesy grin grin

seems I'll start using palm kernel oil and chewing stick too

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's got to be my decision making skills and my ability to be very objective and realistic in my daily dealings.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Naah, you don't need to. You look great already. The hair on your arms...me likey! wink
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by coache(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Pls which cream do you use that makes ur skin glow thus?
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
YesBwoss:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Naah, you don't need to. You look great already. The hair on your arms...me likey! wink

*blushing. Thanks friend

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
coache:
I use Olay soap and cream. Thanks.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
coache:
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phema:
It's got to be my decision making skills and my ability to be very objective and realistic in my daily dealings.

Nice one phema
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by coache(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

wow.........dats cool but i'm sure its so effective on you cos you dnt undergo the sweetness of our sun daily........lol.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by YesBwoss: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

*blushing. Thanks friend

You're welcome. cool Whatever happened to your mail? Are you able to read your messages now?
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by andyanders: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Hello andyanders. its not a problem.
your dad is a very wonderful man and I also believe God blessed him with wealth. lovely family u gat

Thanks baby. Keep doing what your doing.Your thread is very entertaining hence the trafic, You are a wonderful person.Keep it up.We are all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Olypeppy(f): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2015
obviously took the height from my dad...the brain from both
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by tpiadotcom: 3:38am On Jun 06, 2015
not sure. . . . . hope I wasn't picked up from a baby farm. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2015
andyanders:

Thanks baby. Keep doing what your doing.Your thread is very entertaining hence the trafic, You are a wonderful person.Keep it up.We are all here to learn.

that's so sweet, Thanks
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by handbagss(f): 4:14am On Jun 06, 2015
YesBwoss:

You're welcome. cool Whatever happened to your mail? Are you able to read your messages now?

can't read my messages yet.
I'll keep trying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

deleted :P / Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says / Money Back Guarantee!! Knee Protector For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.