Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Your Best Inherited Quality - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Best Inherited Quality (5881 Views)

Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
People inherit intelligence? undecided
Orishirishi!

Sukkot, evilbrain1, craigston how true?
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joavid:
Orishirishi!

Sukkot, evilbrain1, how true?
not true at all. however if you live in the same house with someone and you eat the same foods ( same nourishment to the brain ) then your intelligence may tend to equalize a bit with those of your parents. however you dont inherit intelligence
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
The gift of innate intelligentsia!!! cool
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Shymm3x: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
not true at all. however if you live in the same house with someone and you eat the same foods ( same nourishment to the brain ) then your intelligence may tend to equalize a bit with those of your parents. however you dont inherit intelligence

Bredrin, part of what makes up intelligence is inherited, based on the functionality of brain, via the DNA. But the environment also plays an important role.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:

Thank you.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joavid:

Thank you.
smiley

wink
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bredrin, part of what makes up intelligence is inherited, based on the functionality of brain, via the DNA. But the environment also plays an important role.
thats all junk science bruv. we are electromagnetic beings. we all vibrate at different frequencies. this vibrational frequency is your spirit. this vibrational frequency is your intelligence. the brain is just like a computer monitor that the intelligence is projected through. of course it helps to have a functional brain but the main part of your intelligence is the vibrational frequency of your spirit. i am sure you have heard people say ' this person has a low vibration '. yeah that means this person is unintelligent wink
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Agrika: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
I got my height, gait and introverted-nature from my dad, then my complexion and generosity from my mum.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Craigston: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Joavid:
Orishirishi!
Sukkot, evilbrain1, craigston how true?
It's as true as a cat begets a kitten. But should the kitten be tamed as a pet, you've have, at best, a mouse trap for a cat.
Genetics, environment, health and nutrition, diseases and accidents, education, spirituality and other factors affect intelligence.

Sukkot, I would suggest you understand that man is a composite of several elements on different planes of existence. The mysterious workings of the soul, which I acknowledge, cannot totally undermine the various necessities of the body. An attempt at that is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Shymm3x: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:
thats all junk science bruv. we are electromagnetic beings. we all vibrate at different frequencies. this vibrational frequency is your spirit. this vibrational frequency is your intelligence. the brain is just like a computer monitor that the intelligence is projected through. of course it helps to have a functional brain but the main part of your intelligence is the vibrational frequency of your spirit. i am sure you have heard people say ' this person has a low vibration '. yeah that means this person is unintelligent wink

Lol. Big bredrin, I "overstand" (like my conscious black kings would say) where you're coming from but I was talking about the physical side of things - everyday life and the navigation of the normal structure/status-quo we all exist in. What you alluded to is the metaphysical realm.

I never knew you were into metaphysics...thought ya calling was Hebrew Israelite and using the Hebrew Torah (bible) and constellations to demystify things. grin Big ups to you, black king. Anyway, I find metaphysics a tad bit interesting/fascinating though.

Shalom! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Seriallinks(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:

LOL Buzugee at it again! This your spiritual science abi na mystical science theory fear me oh...grin Smh! Your teachings dey go parallel with the scripture these days. I hope say you never miss road grin LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Seriallinks:

LOL Buzugee at it again! This your spiritual science abi na mystical science theory fear me oh...grin Smh! Your teachings dey go parallel with the scripture these days. I hope say you never miss road grin LOL
bros tis all scriptural oooo. but it is esoteric and you have to decode it. when scripture says fear the one that can kill your soul / spirit in hell what do you think that means ? the LORD can increase or turn down your intelligence by decreasing or increasing the voltage of electricity that flows through you. we are electrical beings. humans are electrical equipments. biological electrical equipments.

1 corinthians 1 vs 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent." << HOW DO YOU THINK THE LORD DOES THAT ? HOW DO YOU THINK HE DESTROYS THE INTELLLIGENCE OF A PEOPLE ? WHY IS THE WHITE MAN BRILLIANT AND THE BLACK MAN STUPID AT THIS PRESENT DISPENSATION OF TIME ? IS HE A SUPERIOR BEING TO US ? IF HE IS SUPERIOR HOW COME WE DOMINATE EVERY SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT IN THE WORLD ? HOW COME HE CANT STAY IN THE SUN WITHOUT CATCHING CANCER ? HOW IS IT THAT AN INFERIOR BEING LIKE THE WHITE MAN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU ? YOU THINK THESE ARE NATURAL COINCIDENTAL CONCEPTS ? TAKE A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD AND ALL THE ANCIENT MONUMENTS AND CIVILIZATIONS AND WONDERFUL CREATIONS LIKE THE PYRAMIDS, SPHINX, PYRAMIDS IN AMERICAS ETC ETC ARE ALL BLACK CIVILIZATIONS. SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE ? AT THIS POINT IN TIME WHEN YOU WERE CREATING THESE WONDERFUL CIVILIZATIONS THIS WHITE MAN WAS LIVING IN THE CAVES OF EUROPE AS A CAVE MAN WHO DIDNT BATHE AND WALKED ON ALL FOUR LEGS AND HAD NO LANGUAGE BUT COMMUNICATED BY GRUNTING. SO WHAT HAPPENED ? HOW DID YOU WHO CREATED ALL THE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS AND HE WHO WAS A CAVE MAN, HOW DID YOU BOTH REVERSE ROLES TO WHERE HE IS NOW THE INTELLIGENT ONE AND YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE ? HERE GO YOUR ANSWER >>>>>

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent."

NOW ON A SIDE NOTE. I HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE COMPUTERIZED ELECTRO-CARDIOLOGY EQUIPMENT THAT I BOUGHT WHEN I WAS STILL TRYING TO GET RICH IN THIS WORLD. I STILL HAVE IT. I BOUGHT THE EQUIPMENT BECAUSE I WAS ON A CONTRACT WITH A HEALTH CARE COMPANY AND THAT IS THE PARTICULAR EQUIPMENT THEY USE. WHAT IT DOES IS IT MEASURES THE VOLTAGE AND SHAPE OF ELECTRIAL WAVES GOING THROUGH YOUR BODY AND WITH THAT DATA I CAN DIAGNOSE EVERY CARDIAC DISEASE BECAUSE THE SPECIALIZED CELLS WHERE THIS ELECTRICITY THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR BODY IS PROPAGATED FROM IS IN THE CARDIAC MYOCARDIUM. NOW WHILE I WAS WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY I DID MY OWN PERSONAL DATA COLLECTING AND YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT ? ALL MY WHITE CLIENTS HAD VERY HIGH VOLTAGE OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH THEIR BODIES WHILE MY BLACK CLIENTS HAD VERY TINY VOLTAGE OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY. THAT TRANSLATES TO HIGH INTELLIGENCE FOR WHITES AND LOW INTELLIGENCE FOR BLACKS . HOW COME ? WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS ELECTRICTY THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR BODY ? AND HOW COME EVERY MEMBER OF ONE RACE HAS LOW VOLTAGE AND ANOTHER RACE HAS HIGH VOLTAGE ? THERE GO YOUR ANSWER >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent."

TELLING YOU WHAT ? INTELLIGENCE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BRAIN. IT HELPS TO HAVE A GOOF FUNCTIONING BRAIN SO THE INTELLIGENCE CAN PROJECT THROUGH BUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS IN YOUR SPIRIT. THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH YOUR BRAIN IS YOUR INTELLIGENCE. YOUR BRAIN IS SIMPLY LIKE A COMPUTER MONITOR. wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Big bredrin, I "overstand" (like my conscious black kings would say) where you're coming from but I was talking about the physical side of things - everyday life and the navigation of the normal structure/status-quo we all exist in. What you alluded to is the metaphysical realm.

I never knew you were into metaphysics...thought ya calling was Hebrew Israelite and using the Hebrew Torah (bible) and constellations to demystify things. grin Big ups to you, black king. Anyway, I find metaphysics a tad bit interesting/fascinating though.

Shalom! cool
grin grin grin [b]yeah bro, the world is all about the metaphysical. it is the hidden that controls the things that you can see. in switzerland there is a machine called the CERN. they want to use that machine to alter the electromagnetic protection of the planet which is why you see more weather calamities now. however that machine also alters the electromagnetic frequency and vibration of humans and in fact people are getting scared that these mad scientists are attempting to dumb down the world by altering the electromagnetic frequency and vibration of all humans. they are attempting to do it as we speak right now. its called CERN. i am not sure if you are familiar with it. and it is working. people used to be very intelligent but now it seems like the whole world has gone dumb. imagine a cyprus university giving whizkid an award and diploma for singing a song about how a womans bumbum is big like bombay. so these mad scientists are knowingly dumbing down the world using these CERN machines. telling you what ? intelligence is not about the brain but about your electromagnetic makeup. your electromagnetic makeup is what fires up all the neurones and ganglions etc in the brain.

bro, the bible is a metaphysical book. i am not one of these drones who read the bible literally. i understand the power of that text and understand that it is a coded book of science and astronomy and astrology and not some story book as the church uses it. in fact here is a coded verse about the pleaides ( in taurus constellation ) and the constellation orion [/b]

job 38 vs 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

if you can be bothered too bro read the post i made above this one. its a bit long but i know you will enjoy it. nuff respect brother grin
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Craigston:

It's as true as a cat begets a kitten. But should the kitten be tamed as a pet, you've have, at best, a mouse trap for a cat.
Genetics, environment, health and nutrition, diseases and accidents, education, spirituality and other factors affect intelligence.
Sukkot, I would suggest you understand that man is a composite of several elements on different planes of existence. The mysterious workings of the soul, which I acknowledge, cannot totally undermine the various necessities of the body. An attempt at that is a disaster.

sukkot:
bros tis all scriptural oooo. but it is esoteric and you have to decode it. when scripture says fear the one that can kill your soul / spirit in hell what do you think that means ? the LORD can increase or turn down your intelligence by decreasing or increasing the voltage of electricity that flows through you. we are electrical beings. humans are electrical equipments. biological electrical equipments.
1 corinthians 1 vs 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent." << HOW DO YOU THINK THE LORD DOES THAT ? HOW DO YOU THINK HE DESTROYS THE INTELLLIGENCE OF A PEOPLE ? WHY IS THE WHITE MAN BRILLIANT AND THE BLACK MAN STUPID AT THIS PRESENT DISPENSATION OF TIME ? IS HE A SUPERIOR BEING TO US ? IF HE IS SUPERIOR HOW COME WE DOMINATE EVERY SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT IN THE WORLD ? HOW COME HE CANT STAY IN THE SUN WITHOUT CATCHING CANCER ? HOW IS IT THAT AN INFERIOR BEING LIKE THE WHITE MAN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU ? YOU THINK THESE ARE NATURAL COINCIDENTAL CONCEPTS ? TAKE A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD AND ALL THE ANCIENT MONUMENTS AND CIVILIZATIONS AND WONDERFUL CREATIONS LIKE THE PYRAMIDS, SPHINX, PYRAMIDS IN AMERICAS ETC ETC ARE ALL BLACK CIVILIZATIONS. SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE ? AT THIS POINT IN TIME WHEN YOU WERE CREATING THESE WONDERFUL CIVILIZATIONS THIS WHITE MAN WAS LIVING IN THE CAVES OF EUROPE AS A CAVE MAN WHO DIDNT BATHE AND WALKED ON ALL FOUR LEGS AND HAD NO LANGUAGE BUT COMMUNICATED BY GRUNTING. SO WHAT HAPPENED ? HOW DID YOU WHO CREATED ALL THE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS AND HE WHO WAS A CAVE MAN, HOW DID YOU BOTH REVERSE ROLES TO WHERE HE IS NOW THE INTELLIGENT ONE AND YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE ? HERE GO YOUR ANSWER >>>>>

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent."

NOW ON A SIDE NOTE. I HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE COMPUTERIZED ELECTRO-CARDIOLOGY EQUIPMENT THAT I BOUGHT WHEN I WAS STILL TRYING TO GET RICH IN THIS WORLD. I STILL HAVE IT. I BOUGHT THE EQUIPMENT BECAUSE I WAS ON A CONTRACT WITH A HEALTH CARE COMPANY AND THAT IS THE PARTICULAR EQUIPMENT THEY USE. WHAT IT DOES IS IT MEASURES THE VOLTAGE AND SHAPE OF ELECTRIAL WAVES GOING THROUGH YOUR BODY AND WITH THAT DATA I CAN DIAGNOSE EVERY CARDIAC DISEASE BECAUSE THE SPECIALIZED CELLS WHERE THIS ELECTRICITY THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR BODY IS PROPAGATED FROM IS IN THE CARDIAC MYOCARDIUM. NOW WHILE I WAS WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY I DID MY OWN PERSONAL DATA COLLECTING AND YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT ? ALL MY WHITE CLIENTS HAD VERY HIGH VOLTAGE OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH THEIR BODIES WHILE MY BLACK CLIENTS HAD VERY TINY VOLTAGE OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY. THAT TRANSLATES TO HIGH INTELLIGENCE FOR WHITES AND LOW INTELLIGENCE FOR BLACKS . HOW COME ? WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS ELECTRICTY THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR BODY ? AND HOW COME EVERY MEMBER OF ONE RACE HAS LOW VOLTAGE AND ANOTHER RACE HAS HIGH VOLTAGE ? THERE GO YOUR ANSWER >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 19 As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent."

TELLING YOU WHAT ? INTELLIGENCE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BRAIN. IT HELPS TO HAVE A GOOF FUNCTIONING BRAIN SO THE INTELLIGENCE CAN PROJECT THROUGH BUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS IN YOUR SPIRIT. THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY GOING THROUGH YOUR BRAIN IS YOUR INTELLIGENCE. YOUR BRAIN IS SIMPLY LIKE A COMPUTER MONITOR. wink wink grin

sukkot:
grin grin grin [b]yeah bro, the world is all about the metaphysical. it is the hidden that controls the things that you can see. in switzerland there is a machine called the CERN. they want to use that machine to alter the electromagnetic protection of the planet which is why you see more weather calamities now. however that machine also alters the electromagnetic frequency and vibration of humans and in fact people are getting scared that these mad scientists are attempting to dumb down the world by altering the electromagnetic frequency and vibration of all humans. they are attempting to do it as we speak right now. its called CERN. i am not sure if you are familiar with it. and it is working. people used to be very intelligent but now it seems like the whole world has gone dumb. imagine a cyprus university giving whizkid an award and diploma for singing a song about how a womans bumbum is big like bombay. so these mad scientists are knowingly dumbing down the world using these CERN machines. telling you what ? intelligence is not about the brain but about your electromagnetic makeup. your electromagnetic makeup is what fires up all the neurones and ganglions etc in the brain.
bro, the bible is a metaphysical book. i am not one of these drones who read the bible literally. i understand the power of that text and understand that it is a coded book of science and astronomy and astrology and not some story book as the church uses it. in fact here is a coded verse about the pleaides ( in taurus constellation ) and the constellation orion [/b]
job 38 vs 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
if you can be bothered too bro read the post i made above this one. its a bit long but i know you will enjoy it. nuff respect brother grin

hope its not too much to read brother Craigston but it is enlightening read wink
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Seriallinks(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:

So what do you say about the dumb whites? Because most of the whites I have met are as dumb as a stump! And what about the intelligent blacks? Because I know I'm not one of the dumb ones, at least! grin

Buzugee, I don't know much about esotericism and mystical metaphysics but what I'm very sure of is that intelligence has nothing to do with skin color! It's genetics and environmental influences...nothing more! Even the spiritual aspect you quoted and explained from the Bible has more to do with the wisdom of understanding/deciphering the word of GOD and not some worldly intelligence/carnal wisdom!
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Shymm3x: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:

CERN isn't the only one responsible for that - the US also has HAARP. But that's beside the point.

Anyway, do you honestly think you can navigate the physical world, created to fit a certain purpose - with the metaphysical, which is much more advanced and somewhat "supernatural" to everyday people?

I believe the "intelligence" being discussed here is everyday life and simplistic regurgitation of different routines we're taught and we live around, and how well we can grasp and apply them. Our world is flawed and not built on the metaphysical. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Seriallinks:

So what do you say about the dumb whites? Because most of the whites I have met are as dumb as a stump! And what about the intelligent blacks? Because I know I'm not one of the dumb ones, at least! grin

Buzugee, I don't know much about esotericism and mystical metaphysics but what I'm very sure of is that intelligence has nothing to do with skin color! It's genetics and environmental influences...nothing more! Even the spiritual aspect you quoted and explained from the Bible has more to do with the wisdom of understanding the word of GOD and not some worldly intelligence/carnal wisdom!
[b]dumb whites ? whites only started getting dumb because it is time for a reversal of fortunes. you dont stay on top forever. you start slowly losing your juice the more diabolic your nation of people get and the more they abandon the ways of God. hence why whites are getting dumber now because we are in the last days. however 100 years ago you would be hard pressed to find a dumb white person. even a dumb white person today still has some skills that will amaze you. they are good with DIY electrical stuff and building things. the black man in many parts of africa have to wait for whites to come and dig wells for them so they can drink water. and with regards to intelligent black men, I havent seen any yet. intelligence is not measured in how much you can cram and regurgitate. that is the epitome of black intelligence. cram and regurgitate and come out with first class in university. thats not intelligence. thats parroting. there is a reason why we have a nation full of book smart people but the country has to import talent from europe to build trains and to refine our oils and to do basically everything we need to do, and thats because the black man is not smart. and i repeat, intelligence is not cramming a book and regurgitating it and getting first class. intelligence is applications. i am yet to see a black man who can build civilizations. or just build a working refinery in nigeria or build a facility to power enough electricity for the whole country. 180 million souls and not 1 has an idea how to do it. in europe ? the day light goes out is non-existent. SO YES THE DUMBEST WHITE MAN IS SMARTER THAN THE SMARTEST BLACK PERSON BECAUSE EVEN THE DUMBEST WHITE BOYS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED BUILD GENERATORS AND HOME MADE ELECTRIC BICYCLES AND HOME MADE BICYCLE GENERATORS ETC ETC. I HAVE NEVER MET A WHITE BOY, EVEN THE DUMBEST CHAV, WHO COULDNT BUILD SOME ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE FROM THE SCRATCH. THESE CRACKERS ARE VERY GOOD AT BUILDING ELECTRICAL DIY STUFF [/b] wink

DURING THE WEEKEND WHILE THE BLACK MAN IS OUT CHASING HOS AND CLUBBING AND GETTING DRUNK, THE WHITE BOY IS IN THE SHED AT THE BACK OF HIS HOUSE BUILDING ALL KINDS OF CRAZY CONTRAPTIONS LIKE HOME MADE SOLAR PANELS ETC, ETC
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Seriallinks(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
^^^

LOL Buzu grin this your generalization is scary o... Well, I don't want to start arguing with you because I know you would never agree to anything I'll say. We all know you grin You are always right grin! I wouldn't want my name to end up in your "List Of Nairaland Pharisees - 2015" grin

I don't know about you but most of the things you wrote up there are not applicable to some of us! I'm very good at what I do; I'm not dumb...I refuse to be called a dumb fellow because of my skin color; that's unacceptable brah! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by olashas(f): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:
[b] I am yet to see a black man who can build civilisations

Hi Sukkot. Don't you think this contradicts the theory of civilisation emanating from Egypt and old Ethiopia; both black nations. At least, I have followed you for a while now and I know you hold the same obiter. So, what's up with the black 'back lashing' today? Or do you mean present day black men?
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
olashas:

Hi Sukkot. Don't you think this contradicts the theory of civilisation emanating from Egypt and old Ethiopia; both black nations. At least, I have followed you for a while now and I know you hold the same obiter. So, what's up with the black 'back lashing' today? Or do you mean present day black men?
ahhh you dont understand where i am coming from. i said at this present dispensation in time. meaning what is happening to us is spiritual and planned. i am sure you saw the part where i said we built all the ancient civilizations but today we are as dumb as rocks. what happened ? and i showed the biblical verse where the LORD takes and gives intelligence to nations as punishment. see as nations you rise together and fall together. so this is not a black bashing. the point of this whole thing is that intelligence is not hereditary. it is spiritual and right now we aint got it. but it will come back to us again. empires rise and fall based on intelligence endowed to you or revoked from you. yes i am speaking about present day black men

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by olashas(f): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:
yes i am speaking about present day black men
Now, we are on the same page.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by sukkot: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
olashas:

Now, we are on the same page.

Thanks
no problemos amigas. no problemos. or as they say in oduduwa country, ko si wahala grin

our redemption is here though. the signs are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by tpiadotcom: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
^ why do you swing every way?
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
I got my love for muzik & kind heart from my mum and my proficiency in english grammar & confidence from my dad.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by TV01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
...stinginess grin!

TV
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by mimionye(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm, this your post makes me remember those things I have forgotten . however, thank God I inherited happiness and love. Treating others kindly. Its a great virtue that have keep me going. Most importantly, I inherited the fear of God. Which connotes wisdom.
Re: Your Best Inherited Quality by davidif: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
handbagss:
Hello guys!
What is your best inherited quality?

well, mine is Beauty and brains which I inherited from both parents *winks*

Let's hear yours.

Interesting and insiggtful thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Whole Body Aches After............... / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? / Is It"Inbreeding"for Two Brothers To Have Sex With The Same Girl Simultaneously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.