Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist (25921 Views)

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / Pictures Of Jonathan's Guards That Assaulted Punch Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2015
exxell:

You have booked page to type rubbish abi? Shameless man! Let me tell you something, you, NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Mzjackbaures.... Karma will definitely catch up with you guys one day. Most of you are already complaing that Buhari is being called Brainless. But you had the guts to stay in your one room apartment to type rubbish for four years and call somebody who your whole generations will never be better than "Clueless". Someone who will pay the school fees of your whole village for hundreds of years to come. Yes.... Call him all you like.

But I am certain that your "I velong to ebrivodi" president will encounter the problems he faced. I am sure that he will soon realise that we are in a democratic setting and that the problem with Nigeria is ontological and deep rooted in blood. If you think am lying, stand where ever you are, remove your right borrowed shoes, look up to the sun and swear that you are not a beneficiary of the Nigerian corrupt system. Let me know if Idemmili will not strike you dead.

Personally, I was not comfortable with the way Nigeria was under Jonathan. But I was very much ok with his leadership style. But what will I do? All the past Northern Criminals that ruled this country and are still being recycled one by one are still there holding this country down. Obasanjo that Satan saw and shouted "It is well with my soul" is now even criticizing Jonathan. Babangida that truncated one of the most peaceful elections I witnessed in Nigeria is still there. Abdusalami Abubakar that was indicted in the Harliburton scandal is still there. Even the emperor and grand father of corruption..... The one eyed Derico Nwa mama of our time.... The supporter of APC of Lagos..... Thinubu himself is still there.

But if there is one thing I have learnt in my whole life, it is the very fact that you can never cheat nature. There is a saying that he who goes to equity must come with clean hands. Buhari who claimed that he borrowed money to buy the presidential form is the same man his wife donated 100 and something million for buying drugs. Who are we deceiving? That shows that ab initio, Buhari is not going to equity with clean hands. Let me see how he will deal with Wale Tinubu and Otedola..... Let me see how will deal with same old goons benefiting from this corrupt nation.

Personally, I no longer wish him to fail as I did before election. But can a computer software not do what is what programmed to do? Something that has been engineered to fail, how will it be redeemed? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

FINALLY, I WISH NIGERIA WELL!

lol... its berem I want thunder to fire....
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by abruzzi225(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Those pained TANoids have lost their sense of reasoning. They're better ignored most of the times.
THEY'D. IGNORE haba
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Dmano: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
I think i normally hear about acredited jounalist meaning u dont go 2 where u are not permited even d F O i u still have 2 ask 4d info u dont just went 2 any ministry n start opening thier book. D punch jounalist should know better next time

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by neocortex: 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
One would have thought Jonathan's reign of lawlessness and chaos will end on the 29th of May, but CLEARLY the assault on the free press must continue to Otueke, just like he ordered military men to sieze copies of 'My Watch' and manhandle the journalists a day before its release.

Yet TANoids were insinuating that our dear President is intolerant of the press. What hypocrisy.

Tell us more...

In case you don't know, the fact that you are reading this story attest to GEJ's total freedom for the press which one cannot say about your master , the anti-press activist.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by neocortex: 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
reuben79:
God almighty Will nth 4give Jonathan.he killed millions of Nigeria in time of boko haram and killed our economy.God will nth free him

Hope you read the crap you just typed , rather than pray for God to improve your life, you are busy invoking curses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by obstead200(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
I don't care what others think of dis story ooo. But as for me, I feel a wise man will ask questions before attempting to take photographs of d house of an ex president especially in times like this days[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by obstead200(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
onyi4edu:
He should have introduced himself first and then asked for the permission to take pictures and not just rushing into it because he is a journalist.

Meanwhile leave Jonathan out of this.

Modified***
After reading people's comments and mentions I realised that we have a long way to go in restructuring this country. If there was no one at the site then it's understandable but he met people there and without introduction or permission he starts taking pictures and he expects them to clap for him
I give up honestly undecided
May God bless u.
I support neither Jonathan nor buhari. But I have simple common sense.
Before u take pics of a private residence or property that is not urs, ask questions. That journalist shud go and try taking pics of the pentagon and see if he won't land in Guantanamo prisons sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
Primitive people deny journalists their rights.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Chibex50(f): 2:19pm On May 30, 2015
onyi4edu:
He should have introduced himself first and then asked for the permission to take pictures and not just rushing into it because he is a journalist.

Meanwhile leave Jonathan out of this.

Modified***
After reading people's comments and mentions I realised that we have a long way to go in restructuring this country. If there was no one at the site then it's understandable but he met people there and without introduction or permission he starts taking pictures and he expects them to clap for him
I give up honestly undecided
Exactly what i wanted to say.. U have said it all..
Since he saw ppl der, he shld have taken permission first.. What was he expecting? They did their job jare,, next time he shld learn to do things

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
arsetalks:
Where did the event happen? Eagle square? I talk am, you can't read to understand.

I won't be bothered with you again.

No it happened in my backyard

Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by badesco(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-guards-forced-me-to-stand-in-the-rain-detained-punch-journalist/

As a saying goes...fly wey no dey hear word, na him dey follow dead body enter grave. it seems his long throat is too much, hence he got that un deserve treatment.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by ayindejimmy(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
So you need warning signs to behave yourself around dignitaries?
Oh! Dignitaries are gods?
Do you wonder why people put these signs...
Military zone. Keep off.
Post no bill.
Beware of dogs. ?

Lemme help you. It's to forewarned you of consequence.
No law, no punishment.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by jackyraw09: 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
vheMa:
Am a classic girl doing yoga

you are one fcking attention seeking bitch and i dun taya for u undecided

na u Toaster go see ur unclothedness [season 1]

na u the toaster later call to apologize [season 2]

i nor even mind all those ones but now ur a classic girl doing yoga

when we re talking bout someone who got murked angry

Contunu!
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2015
Abeg which one be Jonathan's Gaurds. lol.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by vainfairy: 6:36pm On May 30, 2015
exxell:

You have booked page to type rubbish abi? Shameless man! Let me tell you something, you, NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Mzjackbaures.... Karma will definitely catch up with you guys one day. Most of you are already complaing that Buhari is being called Brainless. But you had the guts to stay in your one room apartment to type rubbish for four years and call somebody who your whole generations will never be better than "Clueless". Someone who will pay the school fees of your whole village for hundreds of years to come. Yes.... Call him all you like.

But I am certain that your "I velong to ebrivodi" president will encounter the problems he faced. I am sure that he will soon realise that we are in a democratic setting and that the problem with Nigeria is ontological and deep rooted in blood. If you think am lying, stand where ever you are, remove your right borrowed shoes, look up to the sun and swear that you are not a beneficiary of the Nigerian corrupt system. Let me know if Idemmili will not strike you dead.

Personally, I was not comfortable with the way Nigeria was under Jonathan. But I was very much ok with his leadership style. But what will I do? All the past Northern Criminals that ruled this country and are still being recycled one by one are still there holding this country down. Obasanjo that Satan saw and shouted "It is well with my soul" is now even criticizing Jonathan. Babangida that truncated one of the most peaceful elections I witnessed in Nigeria is still there. Abdusalami Abubakar that was indicted in the Harliburton scandal is still there. Even the emperor and grand father of corruption..... The one eyed Derico Nwa mama of our time.... The supporter of APC of Lagos..... Thinubu himself is still there.

But if there is one thing I have learnt in my whole life, it is the very fact that you can never cheat nature. There is a saying that he who goes to equity must come with clean hands. Buhari who claimed that he borrowed money to buy the presidential form is the same man his wife donated 100 and something million for buying drugs. Who are we deceiving? That shows that ab initio, Buhari is not going to equity with clean hands. Let me see how he will deal with Wale Tinubu and Otedola..... Let me see how will deal with same old goons benefiting from this corrupt nation.

Personally, I no longer wish him to fail as I did before election. But can a computer software not do what is what programmed to do? Something that has been engineered to fail, how will it be redeemed? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

FINALLY, I WISH NIGERIA WELL!

Lolzzz,,,oga u get tym oooo.....all these gibberish,,, for what na such wasted talent!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by oyetundedavid: 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
Most people commenting here are dumb...... If you would support a journalist story that they detain because he snapped someone else's house without permission, that means your been clueless is of the highest order n it will take God intervention. instead of you to stay focus on ur career your joblessness will make u to criticise a man that is at the peak of his career n it will require God's mercy n hardwork before anyone in your family can enjoy the kind of grace jonathan enjoyed. uhmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2015
jackyraw09:

you are one fcking attention seeking bitch and i dun taya for u undecided
na u Toaster go see ur unclothedness [season 1]
na u the toaster later call to apologize [season 2]
i nor even mind all those ones but now ur a classic girl doing yoga
when we re talking bout someone who got murked angry
Contunu!
iyen ko ra mi pata angry
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Saao(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

permission for a journalist to take photo? hmmmmm There is no hope for this zoo called country.

My friend, u r the most biased and sentimental person on earth. shame on you for not having common sense.

I think, i know ur type, i will not join issues with u.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by jackyraw09: 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
vheMa:
iyen ko ra mi pata angry

English abeg cuz mi o understand shi shi ninu nkan ti o ko yi lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
jackyraw09:

English abeg cuz mi o understand shi shi ninu nkan ti o ko yi lipsrsealed
look I c u no undstnd yet u spoke wellgrin. Well its "its doesn't take away my pants"
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by jackyraw09: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2015
vheMa:
look I c u no undstnd yet u spoke wellgrin. Well its "its doesn't take away my pants"

i'm actually yoruba cool cool

and uhm, u want tempt me to start woman-wrapper'ing be dis o sad sad

you from where sef?
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Demdem(m): 2:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Good for you. They thought you were a kidnapper planning on kidnapping the former president. Dont blame anyone you know some of his relatives were kidnapped not too long ago so its precautionary measures. Even the beating you got is due proceedure. No let am pain you. Yeye youthful exhubirance

Lackey, u are so foolish. What procedure are u reffering to?
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Lionsclaw: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Demdem:

Lackey, u are so foolish. What procedure are u reffering to?
shocked seeiously?! This boy you be mumu o did you really do this grin
Two things are involved here. Either you are so poor that nepa and mtn 2mb hinders you from reading hot fresh news and thats why you are just reading this stale news almost 2wks old OR I gave you so much nightmare that you had TIME to go study my past posts grin Trust me you are in for the same heart attact your father tinubu is going through right now.
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
shocked seeiously?! This boy you be mumu o did you really do this grin
Two things are involved here. Either you are so poor that nepa and mtn 2mb hinders you from reading hot fresh news and thats why you are just reading this stale news almost 2wks old OR I gave you so much nightmare that you had TIME to go study my past posts grin Trust me you are in for the same heart attact your father tinubu is going through right now.

Fool, cursed u and ur fathers. Tinubu and jonah-daft inclusive. i dont ffucking care.
u claimed earlier that beating the poor man within jonah-daft vicinity is due procedure
kindly tell me what procedure u are reffering to?
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Lionsclaw: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, cursed u and ur fathers. Tinubu and jonah-daft inclusive. i dont ffucking care.
u claimed earlier that beating the poor man within jonah-daft vicinity is due procedure
kindly tell me what procedure u are reffering to?
grin grin grin this one u are cursing your father and everyone else did I strike a nerve grin haba we are not responsible for your poverty o grin grin grin
Look at this one. Who is going to talk about the stale news of your 'poor man'. Do you see me like someone who gives a fuvk abt you and your beaten photographer brother undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin grin grin this one u are cursing your father and everyone else did I strike a nerve grin haba we are not responsible for your poverty o grin grin grin
Look at this one. Who is going to talk about the stale news of your 'poor man'. Do you see me like someone who gives a fuvk abt you and your beaten photographer brother undecided

Fool the thread has a purpose and that's exactly what it is? What foolish procedure were u refering to to justify the beating. Are u daft to understand the main crux of this thread again?
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Lionsclaw: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Demdem:

Fool the thread has a purpose and that's exactly what it is? What foolish procedure were u refering to to justify the beating. Are u daft to understand the main crux of this thread again?
mumu keep waiting for me to tell you procedure. you go wait die. Idi.oto cool
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by reuben79: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
neocortex:

Hope you read the crap you just typed , rather than pray for God to improve your life, you are busy invoking curses.
ok.God will rule ur life d way jothanan ruled dis country ok.say amen
Re: Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist by Demdem(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
mumu keep waiting for me to tell you procedure. you go wait die. Idi.oto cool

So the said procedure u referred to in ur post isn't existing. It's nothing but a lie.
What a shameless and hopeless liar u are Lackey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.