Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Whom To Blame!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whom To Blame!!! (25892 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
koligs:
If you support uncle alex, click like and if you support vivian, click share.

Hoes clicking 'like'
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Spells(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
For does of u that agree with da uncle shame on ya'll cos is just like supporting Rape cos its against her will, ain't it bad enough that ya'll take sex to be a normal stuff, nonchalantly ignoring da fact that its a sin to fornication in da Sight of God...y add force to it. Remember if it where ur sis, how would u feel...#operationMovementForabetterWorld.

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Tundeiab(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
denaqeru:
serious case
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OpUCQ6qV3L8/VWm-ZcUEAeI/AAAAAAAACTg/55r30wrT_Q4/s1600/drw.jpg[/img]
Bother! Why you dey use Jim's deliverance picture for TB J's church dey propagate lie na?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by timota(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
Let me ask ifa who is right

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by bornmekus: 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
I support Uncle Alex.How can u b offering ur body to a boyfriend who cannot take good kia of u?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by xerxes456(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
angry Hell Is real, Vivian be wise... Uncle is a fool...
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by koligs: 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
mcyemite:
if I was to be her boyfriend(the one thousand times fucker)i will be the one spreading her legs for uncles friend..

Lmao, funny you
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by francizy(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
Don't really know how people think in this our country.. Life's hard but there are somethings we don't trade for wealth. This is just like asking someone to use his/her child for ritual because the child is mentally unstable and some foolish ones are supporting it. Answer these questions before you think of sleep around for fat salaries:

Now what gives you the impression that the boss will stop asking for sex after having the first one, because in this case, it never ends unless the lady quits or gets sacked?

What if he bangs her and at the end doesn't give her the job?

What if he bangs her and she gets sacked in a few months time?

What if the company collapses in a few months time?

What if the boss has been sleeping with several women and had contracted STDs?

What if his wife finds out you've been opening your legs for her husband?

How do you handle the effect of people (co-employees) gossiping about you and your boss?

Too many what ifs that ought to be answered before a girl may consider taking such deadly offer. On uncle Alex's part, he would be the worst being on earth to suggest that for his niece.

Now I would ask potential uncle Alex and the potential employee bangers that replied before me this question: if the lady/girl in question is your daughter, would you have advised her to open her legs for a job?

I think the only excuse for a lady/girl opening her legs for a job or money is when it comes to a do or die affair. Like a situation where she wants to save a life.

And a man who asks a lady for sex just for him to give her a job is heartless. I only pray that God won't make me trade that line.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2015
donnypool:

now you know, a sin is a sin.

If her boyfriend can support both of them, then she can say no.

but if she is poor, accept the offer, sex for a month, take the 350k, start up a business. if many ladies with children out of wedlock are getting married, why not a business woman. (there is only 50% chance she is gonna marry her BF after all)

I've always known a sin is a sin. That's why I dont support premarital s.ex

We dont seem to be on same page here.

I'm surprised you'd suggest she accepts the offer, s.ex for a month, start up a business?

Oopssss... What happened to advising her to get a loan somewhere, or use any little money she's got to start up a business, that would even earn her more money at the end, than the miserable and demeaning 350k?

Like I said, there should be dignity in labor.

The earlier we embrace self worth and self respect, the better.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by kenex4ever(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
koligs:
If you support uncle alex, click like and if you support vivian, click share.
this one na ur pattern to get like for every thread u enter abi.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by activelyA(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Yeye story thank God i did not comment
follow me thànk God too i did not comment sad angry
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Modelling(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
emmajiya:

Haba, Lillian na
Where did u get Lilian from.
Meanwhile, @ topic, is dat selfish friend of uncle Alex not sombody's husband? What will he do if such will involve his wife. Wicked generation, spits.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by czarr(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
still reading

modified

mtcheew! the uncle and his friend are stoopid
....shoose 1djor...they are saying opposite things, they can't both be stupid.....ehh
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by czarr(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Honestly I'll support Mr Alex because Vivian is not morally right in this case so she shouldn't act like a saint.

But Uncle Alex is still wrong, what happened to being faithful to your spouse?
......ahn ahn shoose side na......no confuse moi...oo
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by czarr(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
.....this one get as e b oo,.....bad decisions,good intentions.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Jopac: 7:40pm On May 30, 2015
uncle alex is an idiot or a thief. if the lady sleep with the man and gets the job after few month the man will come again and ask for a quickee orlse she loose the job. so of what use is it. abeg make the uncle go look bush, tick one for that matter
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Donpizzle(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2015
harrysterol:
I support uncle Alex 100/100

after all all those her boyfriend's could not give her a job even after giving them bj's
u re d reason d rate of corruption in the country is on the rise.
stand for integrity. I support Vivian in dis case, its difficult to sleep with sme1 u don't hv feelings for. and if she eventually sleep with the guy to get d job den she might as well get ready to continue sleepin with him to retain the job.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by elantraceey(f): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
czarr:
......ahn ahn shoose side na......no confuse moi...oo

Lolz.

None of them is right jare
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Laryne(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
What kind of uncle is that! like Uncle like friend...for how long will you have to keep sleeping with the friend...how long will you have to hide it from your boyfriend!... lemme just hang on this lane for now...
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Cheeba: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
amclimax:
"Uncle that your bastard friend you referred me to
for a job asked me to sleep with him, if I must
get the job!"complained Vivian.

"You are rather the biggest fool,...lazy idiot her
uncle replied. You expect me to clap for you and
go fight my friend for asking you for just a short
time on your waist in return for 350k monthly
salary job, a car for ur official upkeep?

How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy
boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you
over a thousand times & over d years?" replied
uncle Alex.

A test case of morality & reality. Who do you
support in this case?

Uncle Alex or Vivian?

Uncle alex my nigga 4 life! Vivian dey their dey wait 4 poverty 2 end U and dat your NATI boyfriend U hear?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by VANENON(f): 10:46pm On May 30, 2015
Vivian is right, she should say no and should stick to her grounds.
She has been having sex with her boyfriend who she loves and there mutual respect and understanding between them.
Dont get me wrong, i do not support premarital sex but in this case at least she believes in the love thats between her and her boyfriend.
She sleeping with her boyfriend is a seperate wrong that has nothing to do with the shameless proposal from a possibly old and stinking man. Who is most likely married and has a daugther her age.

Vivian remember karma is not too far, if you sleep with him be sure you will pay one way or the other.

Her uncle is an animal and it goes to tell what he also would do in same situation with another lady.
The question to the uncle should be "If i were your daugther would this advice still be same"

Vivian refuse to give in it will only be a short struggle before an open door will come your way.
So sad that even so many guys think she should go ahead and sell her body and self respect.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Emodeee: 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by teemy(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
I guess the uncle is waiting for his own chance. Just using his friend to break ground otherwise he should have been protecting his ward's dignity rather than rubbish it.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Enokelz: 9:32am On May 31, 2015
Lemme ask a question? How about after sleeps with the boss and Vivien gets d job nd d boss keeps on demanding for s*x from her?

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

I've always known a sin is a sin. That's why I dont support premarital s.ex

We dont seem to be on same page here.

I'm surprised you'd suggest she accepts the offer, s.ex for a month, start up a business?

Oopssss... What happened to advising her to get a loan somewhere, or use any little money she's got to start up a business, that would even earn her more money at the end, than the miserable and demeaning 350k?

Like I said, there should be dignity in labor.

The earlier we embrace self worth and self respect, the better.

are you married?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by VickyRotex(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
donnypool:

are you married?

I'm not.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm not.

well good for you
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by VickyRotex(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
donnypool:

well good for you

Yea
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea

PM ME, i got something to tell you
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by VickyRotex(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
donnypool:

PM ME, i got something to tell you

And the PM button ain't working from your end?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

And the PM button ain't working from your end?

well there is no send PM, there is only 'E mail messages' well i did that
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2015
Briareos:
I think this goes beyond morality. Or, it is outside the scope of morality. She has a social responsibility to her boyfriend to NOT sleep with other people if their relationship is exclusive. This responsibility, although not binding, separates her from a cheat and a wh.ore.

Now, she can inform the said boyfriend about this dilemma and she can go ahead and be pragmatic and exchange her body for a sumptuous job. It is her body, it is her business.

her body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT. not her business mind you, she will give account of how she uses it so is all of us

Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families?