Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] (16228 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2015
Without ado, let's go straight to the point. MTN just recently added the free night browsing feature to the iPulse tarriff plan. In a message they recently sent to their customers it is clearly stated, and how to weild the feature is also included.

[img]http://betteryarn.yu.tl/files/mtn-night-free-browsing.jpg[/img]

“Free internet browsing all night long every day when you spend at least N200 during the day! Unlimited data available btw 1:00am – 5:00am. Only on MTN iPulse!” -Above screenshot.

MTN iPulse migration code : *406#

#Share
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by lordraiden(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
HV u used it,d tin did not work for mi
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
lordraiden:
HV u used it,d tin did not work for mi

Make sure you're on mtn iPulse!
Use 200 during the day!
And don't sleep off during 1-5:00am.

Sir, it worked, it's working and it works.

#Goodluck.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2015
Cirphrank:
Without ado, let's go straight to the point. MTN just recently added the free night browsing feature to the iPulse tarriff plan. In a message they recently sent to their customers it is clearly stated, and how to weild the feature is also included.

“Free internet browsing all night long every day when you spend at least N200 during the day! Unlimited data available btw 1:00am – 5:00am. Only on MTN iPulse!” -Above screenshot.

#Share
[size=13pt]
Bros, thanks for this info
[/size]
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
[size=13pt] Bros, thanks for this info[/size]
You're welcome.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by mousco(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
I will test it 2 nite... I don make calls past 2h just 2day
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
mousco:
I will test it 2 nite... I don make calls past 2h just 2day

And I suppose you're on the iPulse tarriff plan. Surf wild.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by didfy: 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
Wey my sim after all i stay up late shaa
Thanks in advance
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
didfy:
Wey my sim after all i stay up late shaa Thanks in advance
You're welcome sir, hope you've used N200 during the day.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Youngpo413: 10:41pm On May 30, 2015
Cirphrank:

You're welcome sir, hope you've used N200 during the day.
pls,is it really unlimited?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emmysteve(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
Waiting for more testimonies
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by marymaria(f): 10:47pm On May 30, 2015
some people are about to be disappointed tomorrow

u beta dont waste good sleep
been there don dat
its mtn greatest scam of the yr
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by parrotibaba(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
waiting for ppl to come here n start crying tomorrow morning grin
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by marymaria(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by daslad(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2015
marymaria:

been there don dat

parrotibaba:
waiting for ppl to come here n start crying tomorrow morning grin
Very true! You had better sleep well so that you don't become angry on the Lord's day. Just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
Yes.

1 Like

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2015
I don't know why according to post by most of you it ain't working but I have something I'd done on my sim though which your posts got me thinking it's what helped me out. I'd opt-in to mtn happy hour data plus EVEN WITHOUT PURCHASING ANY DATA PLAN , try it if you can, no harm they say is in trying.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 30, 2015
marymaria:

been there don dat
where you from and where are you based?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 1:39am On May 31, 2015
I AM ON MTN IPULSE..... I TRIED IT TWO DAYS AGO AND I LOST MY 200 NAIRA AND MY SLEEP....... I CALL THE CUSTOMER AND THEY KEPT ME ON HOLD TO RUN A CHECK ON MY LINE. I LISTENED TO THE ADVERT TILL 5.am..... I WANNA BELIEVE THAT OUT OF 10 PERSONS IT MAY WORK FOR 2. MTN NDI OSHI!

2 Likes

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by marymaria(f): 6:10am On May 31, 2015
hilaomo:
seriously?
bros u won come meet my people for marital rights or why d F will u be askng me this kind of Q

2 Likes

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by mousco(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2015
Cirphrank:

And I suppose you're on the iPulse tarriff plan. Surf wild.
I tried it but didn't work am on ipulse
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 7:36am On May 31, 2015
marymaria:

seriously?
bros u won come meet my people for marital rights or why d F will u be askng me this kind of Q

Simple question. Just answer or ignore, instead of talking abt marital watever. You dey find husband?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Route1(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2015
hilaomo:

See jamb question, what has got to do with the topic here?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 8:54am On May 31, 2015
marymaria:

seriously?
see simple question when require simple answer.Anyway,think I like your pic.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 8:55am On May 31, 2015
Route1:

See jamb question, what has got to do with the topic here?
and what has my question got to do with you
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
marymaria:

been there don dat

Ma, sorry it didn't work for you, over the years it has been noticed on all networks that their all their services never really get to all their customers.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Route1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
hilaomo:
and what has my question got to do with you

Abeg no vex o chairman, you for kuku ask am for her age, sex and relationship status, after all nothing concern me.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
4 those who claim to be disappointed, did you recieve a confirmation msg of using 2h dat day? Cuz i did.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Route1:

Abeg no vex o chairman, you for kuku ask am for her age, sex and relationship status, after all nothing concern me.

Lol.

Schooling certificates, her C.V and baptism cards too.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:
4 those who claim to be disappointed, did you recieve a confirmation msg of using 2h dat day? Cuz i did.
Thank you.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Cirphrank:

#Share
What is free about what they have forced you to spend not less than N200 on?

1 Like

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
Ok you want to download a lot and also watch video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.