Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri (20308 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by dre11(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2015
BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
The heavy explosions from Rocket Propelled Launchers and grenade with sporadic gunfire that rocked the city of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, left four residents dead, several others injured and houses destroyed.
The attack, coming barely 12 hours after the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari and other elected state governors, was carried out by suspected terrorists at about 12:30am, Saturday in an attempt to invade Maiduguri, a situation that led to exchange of fire between them and troops of the 7 Division of the Nigerian Army.
Sources said, “the terrorists after realising the heavy fire power from troops, started firing their rocket Launchers into the city, which led to the killing of a taxi driver, Mallam Bukar around Borehole area of Gomari airport of Maiduguri metropolis, while the three other residents died at different locations”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/four-killed-as-heavy-explosions-gunshots-rock-maiduguri/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by dunkem21(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2015
I blame the clueless president; ..GEJ. grin

Before you quote me, take a crash course in sarcasm 101 grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:32am On May 30, 2015
.Nice try, dis Is the next move pls someone should tell our presido to evacuate pple from maduguri and let the attacks move on from the army, the presido made a nice move by ordering the base moved to borno, dey will come out by out, dey are scared of being hit first, so let the war against insurgent begin.. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Nice try, dis Is the next move pls someone should tell our presido to evacuate pple from maduguri and let the attacks move on from the army, the presido made a nice move by ordering the base moved to borno, dey will come out by out, dey are scared of being hit first, so let the war against insurgent begin.. God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:36am On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame the clueless president; ..GEJ. grin
GEJ IS CLUELESS, Buhari IS BRAINLESS. grin

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nsonso: 11:38am On May 30, 2015
Where is the brainless old terrorist, buhari. The baton has been handed over him.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2015
Buhari is not a serious president with this killings and violence happening in maiduguri

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by ijustdey: 11:42am On May 30, 2015
their days are numbered......

they would soon be a thing of the past, they are fighting with the last paint of blood in their system

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
GEJ IS CLUELESS, Buhari IS BRAINLESS. grin

Dem don dey arrest people for NL o .. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:47am On May 30, 2015
OMG!! Buh buharii iis president already won't they stop this shiiit! Abii they didn't watch TV yesterday? kini challengi ye ni BH??

21 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 11:47am On May 30, 2015
The brainless one presides from Aso Rock....

36 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Moana(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
They will soon out of sponsors wait and see
Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by loomer: 11:47am On May 30, 2015
Where that fool wey de talk about amnesty?

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
Useless president we have.7+8=15 dead on the very first day of the ancient ones presidency

Dauradullard call these boys to order

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by manutdrichie(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2015
I taught the hqtrs has been relocated to Maiduguri

16 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by lonelydora: 11:48am On May 30, 2015
Soon Boko Haram will be a thing of the past. Army command will soon be there to eradicate them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by kossyablaze(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2015
I just come see graphic pics but was disappointed.........Hit Like if u Arsenal to win 2day or Share if u want Aston villa to win

30 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by VickyRotex(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is not a serious president with this killings and violence happening in maiduguri

Shooooo
Barely 24 hours after his inauguration? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by kayode27: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
grin
I blame GEJ era has expired O!

The extremists now use rockets shocked
I guess the attack was a test run of their new toys.

They also mean business like PMB.

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
God have mercy!

PMB Welcome on board!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Teagirl(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
Am waiting to see who will blame it on Gej,, the man can now rest..

32 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by abiambo(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
make e no be like say as PMB enter naim dem stop... who is deceiving who?
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/four-killed-as-heavy-explosions-gunshots-rock-maiduguri/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Importguru(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
timeup

My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede
SEE PHOTOS HERE=>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/my-bobs-are-too-big-for-my-cloth-to.html
Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by lonelydora: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

At ur age, u still no get sense. Smh

10 Likes

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by SilvanusII(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2015
Ooooo!!! This feels like a movie scene. So excited. RIP to the dead tho sad

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by kossyablaze(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2015
manutdrichie:
D
lolzzzzz

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:50am On May 30, 2015
Do we have a president I this country!!!! All the Daura President know is how to make useless announcements moving the command center to Maiduguri as if that would solve the book haram crisis.That is what putting an illiterate at the helm of affairs can cause

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by phrezzz: 11:50am On May 30, 2015
I dont understand buhari, a bomb went up yesterday the cow was busy partyin. now another bomb his quiet. his busy eating turrrkkeey no sorry shiiken, when he has work. so brainless

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri by husnath(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2015
Allahumma alaieka bi boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.