Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge (19808 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Lilshorecords(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
pple get issh!
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by seedorfg(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
THE MAN NA GBEWU DANI AS IN DADA NDINDIN grin
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by chronique(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2015
Why always Igando? Looks like they have aliens living there.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by shammah1(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
Women
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by xkris11(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2015
Igando court very popular with such cases.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by adorablevic: 10:30pm On May 30, 2015
She's tryin to make u understand faster...more reliable most of the time grin
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 30, 2015
cheesy lol.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2015
The woman seems to be telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
Dat must be GEJ check well
heheheheeheheee Who are these people cheesy Damn! I'm laughing out loud

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Davefirst(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2015
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Tashaamania(f): 10:56pm On May 30, 2015
No one knows the true story. But anytime one party asks for divorce, I believe it's best granted, just to be on the safest side..

But I feel the man is lying. No man would fold his hands while a woman beat him undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
I blame Buhari for this
Mad man why!
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
No be physical combat he call am?bear ur cross old sport and put ur willy wer it shd be
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by JoeCutie(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
She slaps you, ehee? No be fight una dey fight? Shuuu! What were you expecting from her...hot massage? Abi seven hot rounds of sex? Oga no naa. Na you dey fall my hand. You dey dull. Na fight, so anything goes. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by eedris07(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
Mumu God punish you...
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
That man has some skushi in his skull. Why charm your kids instead of you? I smell a rat, the man love away match too much and I suspect him. Igando customary will do the needful
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by jasmeel: 11:20pm On May 30, 2015
Men pls calm down u need no combat with your wife whenever there's an issue. Well that family needs divine visitation.

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nicepoker(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
Dat must be GEJ check well
go bck to the mental asylum for rehab pls.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by maestroz: 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
Islie:

I only bite him in self defence —Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-slaps-me-anytime-we-fight-%E2%80%94husband

the writer quoted the marriage as barren yet I counted 4children.

Let's watch the choice of our grammar and tenses.this is the era of change and misuse in the likeness of PEJ won't be condoned.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2015
Today! Nickzom is proudly introducing into the world a new feature - Knowledge Race. This trivia game app has no focus in a particular area. Question from anywhere in anyhow is asked and It's also really cool.

Visit www.nickzom.com and click on Knowledge Race to start playing if you are a registered member. If you are not a registered member all you have to do is to sign up in order to have access to the trivia game app.

The top racers are also showcased in the game page from users all over the world to see.
Note: Every user represents his/her country. Therefore, you ought to do you best to put your countries flag in the line up of the top racers.

Go For It Now

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by yomanovic: 11:41pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=kossyablaze post=34245649]Dat must be GEJ check well[/quote must you bring GEJ into this? am not a supporter of GEJ but not like this.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2015
maestroz:

Let's watch the choice of our grammar and tenses.this is the era of change and misuse in the likeness of PEJ won't be condoned.

Baba calm down and stop feeling like u're d only one that went to school

The four children were from his previous marriage. The woman in question is barren, but the man had four kids before he married her.

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2015
dre11:

Why should that be his first point of attack to this woman.....

That's shows he resent the woman just because she couldn't give him a child.......and marrying her was never for the bases of love but for her to reproduce for him

And he already has four children o
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Pamcrest(f): 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
I believe d wife. Only a good woman will love another woman's children n treat them like her own. D man must be d problem in that family if his wife and all his four chn always stand against him. He needs to be slapped more.....Judge pls slap him with some months jail time......maybe he will sharply learn good n proper behaviour ojare. Spoilt ungrateful brat! grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2015
Velocitron:

And he already has four children o

But he did use the word 'barren' to attack the woman in his first submission when conversing with the judge
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2015
Judge not so ye shall not be judged. Its their business, nobody knows who is telling d truth nd who's not. So I dnt need to contribute to dis
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by harry509: 12:08am On May 31, 2015
Islie:

I only bite him in self defence —Wife

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-slaps-me-anytime-we-fight-%E2%80%94husband
d man went 2 far mockery her dat she dos nt av a child, and I also guess is bcus of d man behaviour dat make's d woman slap n bite d man. Even as dat d woman stil love d children. Well d court shud look n 2 d mater vry well b4 decidn wat 2 do.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 12:12am On May 31, 2015
CFCfan:

And he went to the famous Igando customary court. grin
dont mind him.

Those igando court workers need a raise in their allowances. They are bringing in much income.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:17am On May 31, 2015
dre11:

But he did use the word 'barren' to attack the woman in his first submission when conversing with the judge

I mean he already had four children so his new wife being 'barren' doesn't seem like much of a problem.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Islie: 12:22am On May 31, 2015
maestroz:

The woman that did gave birth to those four children was dead that's why he did marry this woman that didn't give him any issue till date when you check the first paragraph and the third paragraph too

So, the man has 4children but not from this woman in question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.