Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos (1183 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
I witnessed this today, this young lady was just strolling down the street when this bearded osama looking guy in a gold colour G wagon spotted her and pulled up like three meters away from where she was.

She probably noticed him noticing her as she changed her steps and started swaying her waist in all directions and as she approached the vehicle the guy winded down and the following conversation ensured

Guy: Hello sweedie how are you
Girl: *blushing* am fine

Guy: You're too cute to be walking alone under this sun hop in Lemi give you a ride
Girl: *starts laughing and touching her hair* Em i don't even know you moreover am not even going that far

Guy:common princess il take you wherever you wanna go
Girl: *Excited* okay *Hops into the car and they zoom off*

I think people should learn to avoid situations like this to avoid stories that touch, it's not worth the risk.

1 Like

Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
cc @ lalasticlala
Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
are you sure?
Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Sparrow13: 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
And you heard their conversation from that distance ?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Jayjay0(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
Later someone here will say girls are not moved by what they see
Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2015
U spoke exactly what was on my mind.how could he have heard d conversation unless d op himself was the driver?
Sparrow13:
Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by Baba419(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2015
I mean.

it's a G-WAGON!!!
Re: See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos by numericalguy(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2015
Sparrow13:

He even saw her blushing while her back was turned to him from that distance.

The girl is probably the OP's ex-girl friend that dumped his sorry asz and he's been stalking her ever since.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Your Lover For An HIV Test / My New Igbo Male Housemate PART 2❤ / Can This Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.