Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Enugu Launches Free Internet Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Launches Free Internet Service (2652 Views)

Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by osisi2(f): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2009
Finally:

I say kudos to the Enugu Govt.

If any State/City in Nigeria can boast of relative power supply, Enugu is on of those states (Unless if it has changed undecided) undecided

The coal city is my second home,I agree with that statement somewhat
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Ndipe(m): 2:19am On Feb 17, 2009
Is Chime still the governor? I thought I read somewhere that he was impeached.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by naijaking1: 2:43am On Feb 17, 2009
Ndipe:

Is Chime still the governor? I thought I read somewhere that he was impeached.

No, he wasn't impeached.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by udezue(m): 5:45am On Feb 17, 2009
Good News.

Anyone against this needs to go see Dr. Phil

042 for life.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by faoni572(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2009
Beautification and sanitization of Lagos will benefit all and sundry. Free Wifi will not!!!
2 different scenarios here. . . . . .You provide Wifi without addressing the issue of electricity.
U have been talking about mobile fones. . . . .What would power the batteries?? Wi-fi??
Have u ever wondered why mobile fones get damaged in Nigeria than anywhere else?? It's because many of the users power them with their generator(d.c) instead of a.c!!!

@~Sauron~ , what is comming out from generator is a.c not d.c
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2009
Yay! Up free Internet! Im browsin with my Phone right now wid fwee Hinternet!! Yay! Nigeria is moving forward Y'all!!
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Hotstepper(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2009
The man is doing a good job though. He has demolished "POLO PARK " to build a mall. According to him, he wants to make 042 amodern city, I am impressed with what I saw in Enugu as of 2 months ago,
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Sauron1: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
. . . ;d :d
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by naijaking1: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hotstepper:

The man is doing a good job though. He has demolished "POLO PARK " to build a mall. According to him, he wants to make 042 amodern city, I am impressed with what I saw in Enugu as of 2 months ago,
HOT
I agree that Chime is doing well, but demolishing the POLO PARK? That park has been there since the colonial era, I'm concerned that our policy makers don't appreciate open spaces, parks, and horticulture. Those are not just trees, but vital ecological and environmental protection for the city. It took the white man many years to build that park, it will take our governor a few days to demolish it. How barbaric
There're other undeveloped ares of the city, the governor could establish a mall.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by hackney(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2009
I think they should get internet service before talking of "free" internet service.
Idiots.
That's how they prioritise rubbish.
Repair the roads and give water to people you bleeping idiot government !!
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2009
hackney:

I think they should get internet service before talking of "free" internet service.
Idiots.
That's how they prioritise rubbish.
Repair the roads and give water to people you bleeping idiot government !!

The so-called free internet service is not as efficient as we had expected, but its working as we chat. It has improved businesses in terms of communication.
And as much as I would want Chime to either do more for the state or resign, you should be reminded that the government didnt invest a kobo in the said project.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by Afam4eva(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2009
I dey pack go enugu be that.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by radiovibe: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
Can we have light first before we have Free wifi, How do I charge my laptop.
Re: Enugu Launches Free Internet Service by otokx(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
misplaced priorities; another way to steal money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Belly Opened In This Modern Surgical Theatre? / Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again / Awolowo The Secessionist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.