Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) (9742 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by PhockPhockMan: 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
nairalandist:
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

From what I can see, it's just a bunch of rascals who are at the forefront of the new Biafra (MASSOB) movement. The rich Igbos with businesses all over the country will never support it, not even their Governors. . . And you can be sure that if the entity called Biafra ever works out, THE WHOLE WORLD will impose serious travel restrictions on Ibos as they have carved such a powerful niche in drug dealing that so many foreigners can differentiate an Igbo man from a Yoruba man abroad. . . All the same, I wish them good luck.

4 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by leke12(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2015
All the lazy igbos wey dey make mouth for here are just frustrated and ill informed. Biafra is a FRAUD, its only southern protectorate(southwest, south south and south east) dat can secede at once not some criminals looking for amnesty.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
may thunder blast you and your house hold to shred, who are you,who know you, may chukwuabiama punish you endlessly, if i catch you na me and you go die personally eeeddddiiot.

braindead noise maker. you and your like are what is bringing shame to the igbos. can you see any reasonable or notable igboman supporting your cause? only agburu aba and weed smokers that can be easily swayed by shouts of violence.... deadbeats like yourself

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by SOUNDKING: 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

braindead noise maker. you and your like are what is bringing shame to the igbos. can you see any reasonable or notable igboman supporting your cause? only agburu aba and weed smokers that can be easily swayed by shouts of violence.... deadbeats like yourself
i just noticed you are naturally fooolish, i should'nt have mentioned you in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
i just noticed i am naturally fooolish

liberate your self from slave mentality man. biafra is not the solution, you are.

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

stop this noise making. you are shaming reasonable igbos. boasting is a traits we igbos have in common But you should learn to put a hold on it.
Another Yeriba phool on the loose again! When will U people learn?
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 30, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Another Yeriba phool on the loose again! When will U people learn?

onye nsokwu. biafra is never the solution to our problem. Don't make the same mistake ojukwu made.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:
His name is Nnamdi Kanu
General Buhari need to act now.. the sovereignty of Nigeria is being compromised in broad day light under his watch.

dont disappoint baba

Buhari should first handle the Fulani herdsmen who are killing innocent people, stop the Jihardists in the North East and not to waste his time trying to stop the Moving Train called Biafra.

Bros, Nnamdi Kanu is only a small dot in the ocean of Biafra,

Take my advise, you people should start planning to live your lives in your Nigeria without the Biafrans.
The sooner you get that, the better.

We are not afraid of Buhari or any other descendant of Usman Dan Fodio: the Islamic terrorist.

Long live Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
nairalandist:
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

From what I can see, it's just a bunch of rascals who are at the forefront of the new Biafra (MASSOB) movement. The rich Igbos with businesses all over the country will never support it, not even their Governors. . . And you can be sure that if the entity called Biafra ever works out, THE WHOLE WORLD will impose serious travel restrictions on Ibos as they have carved such a powerful niche in drug dealing that so many foreigners can differentiate an Igbo man from a Yoruba man abroad. . . All the same, I wish them good luck.
U have just displayed the level of stupidity typical of the yoyobas. Even a rockie in psychology can sense ur fear and insecurity from that bullcrap u posted here. I pity whoever that is sponsoring your education. So embarrassing

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
Emptybrain:
Arrest Nnamdi Kanu and we will kill 5000 Nigeria heads!!!
longlive biafra land of rising sun

Sacrificial lamb. Master of illusions.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Adekorya: 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
MrCcf:

U have just displayed the level of stupidity typical of the yoyobas. Even a rockie in psychology can sense ur fear and insecurity from that bullcrap u posted here. I pity whoever that is sponsoring your education. So embarrassing

If I have the Presidential power for a second

I will use it to let u pple go

because u just dey constitute nuisance everywhere...
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

onye nsokwu. biafra is never the solution to our problem. Don't make the same mistake ojukwu made.
Ojukwu did not make any mistake.

Our people were being slughtered like goats by Nigerians.
They ran home and declared Biafra.
The slave traders who created Nigeria supplied guns to Nigerians so they could kill feloow Africans the more.

We lost the war, but we have not lost our spirit nor our identity.

Long Live Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2015
MrCcf:

A crass display of childishness. Not a single sense made in response to a well-articulated post. Bunch of dimwits.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
noblezone:

Ojukwu did not make any mistake.

Our people were being slughtered like goats by Nigerians.
They ran home and declared Biafra.
The slave traders who created Nigeria supplied guns to Nigerians so they could kill feloow Africans the more.

We lost the war, but we have not lost our spirit nor our identity.

Long Live Biafra.

Why didn't he seek diplomatic means for the injustice? when gowon offered a violence free solution in the form of making each region Confederates what Did ojukwu do?

he was just bent on war because he could not live with the fact that gowon who he considers his junior and inferior in education was made a head of state in his place.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
vizboy:
Am proud Igbo.

but Kanu is all Noise to me

But did you see the millions in Aba today and all over the world who heeded his call to hold a memorial for fallen ones?

Nnamdi Kalu is conquering with the truth.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
Emptybrain:
ur brain is actually empty
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Eniola341: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
Buy all the top smart phones in Nigeria both uk used and brand new we offer delivery nationwide for more info and price list
contact me Whastsapp: 09022996969 BBM: 271ECEB6

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by nationwide1(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
musabuhari:
His name is Nnamdi Kanu
General Buhari need to act now.. the sovereignty of Nigeria is being compromised in broad day light under his watch.

dont disappoint baba

Did you say this same thing when Bokoharam hoisted flag, established emirates in Nigeria's territory, killed and abducted many?
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by vega84(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
Act Wetin? Abegi go park well #vegatalks
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
MrCcf:

Bro... I don't trade insults with people. Whatever you're
thinking is none of my business, I only gave facts that even you as an Igbo man must sit down and think about and ask yourself the true ideology behind MASSOB and Biafra.

I am a Yoruba man, a proud one too, but I love my Hausa and Igbo brothers cos I have good friends from all tribes. But ask yourself one true question; Even amongst you Igbos, is there true unity? I've seen cases where people from Okija don't like other Igbos from Owerri. . . I'm just saying the solution might not be in seceding. Tribalism has eaten deep into the Igbos that they see all other tribes as rivals. Life isn't so. . .
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Chigold101(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

stop this noise making. you are shaming reasonable igbos. boasting is a traits we igbos have in common But you should learn to put a hold on it.
you are not anywhere near being Igbo.

If you are, then u r disgrace to Ndi Igbo.

If you are happy living in this zoo: where cow rearers are holding you hostage, then you have a problem.

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
Chigold101:
you are not anywhere near being Igbo.

If you are, then u r disgrace to Ndi Igbo.

If you are happy living in this zoo: where cow rearers are holding you hostage, then you have a problem.

no you have a problem. Argentina was built by money made from cattle rearing... and Don't our brothers dream to live there? Why do you let a cattle rearer become the lord over you? are you dull? the enlightened should not complain when illiterates starts ruling them....Socrates.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by wordcat(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
Tinubu and Oba Rilwan will disagree with u.

nairalandist:

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by kolomax(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is a clueless president he can't do anything. .....

We the biafra have dare him buharı. ....He can't do anything. .....
let him try it then he will see fire. ...
not like before. ....
illiterate
Chest beaters if PMB start now you will start crying foul
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by slimghost(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

Why didn't he seek diplomatic means for the injustice? when gowon offered a violence free solution in the form of making each region Confederates what Did ojukwu do?

he was just bent on war because he could not live with the fact that gowon who he considers his junior and inferior in education was made a head of state in his place.
How old are you son? Have u ever heard of the aburi accord? Go and ask your gowon why it wasnt kept or implemented.

4 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by bakila: 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Emptybrain:
For every Nigerian you kill biafrans will relocate or two be killed. Do not fool yourself, Igbo are all over Nigeria looking for food, so do not endanger them.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
How many times did Kanu scream "imbecilic baboons"?? grin
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2015
slimghost:

How old are you son? Have u ever heard of the aburi accord? Go and ask your gowon why it wasnt kept or implemented.

"Members agree that the legislative and executive
authority of the Federal Military Government should
remain in the Supreme Military Council, to which any
decision affecting the whole country shall be referred
for determination provided that where it is possible for
a meeting to be held the matter requiring determination
must be referred to military governors for their
comment and concurrence.
Specifically, the council agreed that appointments to
senior ranks in the police, diplomatic, and consular
services as well as appointment to superscale posts in
the federal civil service and the equivalent posts in the
statutory corporation must be approved by the Supreme
Military Council.
The regional members felt that all the decrees passed
since January 15, 1966, and which detracted from
previous powers and positions of regional governments,
should be repealed if mutual confidence is to be
restored [

here is the content of the aburi accord. Where Did the Nigerian government err?

ojukwu was just fighting for his injured ego.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Popemax(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

I laugh in ur mother tongue....relax soonest I mean soonest
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 30, 2015
Popemax:
I laugh in ur mother tongue....relax soonest I mean soonest

keep dreaming.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by SOUNDKING: 12:00am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

liberate your self from slave mentality man. biafra is not the solution, you are.

changing my post just gave you away as a metally unstable foool.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 31, 2015
OP MusaBuhari is yoruba man. He has been unable to sleep since yesterday owing to the Biafra momentum! The thing I need to know is: Why are Yorubas afraid of Biafra?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.