Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) (9741 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On May 31, 2015
nairalandist:
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

You don't need a citizenship to own a property or conduct business in another country. Same will be applicable to Biafrans with properties and businesses in Lagos. Any attempt to contravene these laid down international laws will result in serious sanctions on Nigeria by International communities. By the way, why are you eyeing Igbo properties in Lagos?
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Why didn't he seek diplomatic means for the injustice? when gowon offered a violence free solution in the form of making each region Confederates what Did ojukwu do?

he was just bent on war because he could not live with the fact that gowon who he considers his junior and inferior in education was made a head of state in his place.

Eh??

Which history are you reading?
Have you heard of about accord?

I don't blame you. Anyway, we are seeking our freedom today with diplomacy.
You guys should let us be.
Enough.

On the war, some of you are so blinded by hate on the attempt for our freedom.
Ojukwu did not declare war, Gowon did.
Our people were being murdered all over Nigeria, they ran home and sort for refuge in their lands.
The slave traders from Britain supplied guns to Nigerians to slaughter fellow Africans.
However, you guys keep calling Ojukwu.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 31, 2015
nationwide1:

Did you say this same thing when Bokoharam hoisted flag, established emirates in Nigeria's territory, killed and abducted many?

Are you mind the sons of Usman Dan Fodio?
They are so happy with the slaughtering of the Middle Beltans by their blood thirsty food soldiers.
But then they get so angry when you mention Biafra.

The Middle Beltans should wake up now and seek their own nation before they are wiped out.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 31, 2015
nairalandist:

Bro... I don't trade insults with people. Whatever you're
thinking is none of my business, I only gave facts that even you as an Igbo man must sit down and think about and ask yourself the true ideology behind MASSOB and Biafra.

I am a Yoruba man, a proud one too, but I love my Hausa and Igbo brothers cos I have good friends from all tribes. But ask yourself one true question; Even amongst you Igbos, is there true unity? I've seen cases where people from Okija don't like other Igbos from Owerri. . . I'm just saying the solution might not be in seceding. Tribalism has eaten deep into the Igbos that they see all other tribes as rivals. Life isn't so. . .
U are not a Pro-Nigerian more than me, but u don't have right to think for the Igbo Nation. Even in ur extended family can u boast of 100% unity? Leave the Igbos alone, we can handle our affairs #Peace

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 2:05am On May 31, 2015
Adekorya:

If I have the Presidential power for a second

I will use it to let u pple go

because u just dey constitute nuisance everywhere...
Thanks. Am going to offer prayers to the Heavens now to grant u that opportunity # Oh God of Heaven and Earth, we have waited so long to establish your fourth kingdom here on earth and under your sun. When we tried to established that with blood, 3 millions of ur descendants were sacrificed by people who have sworn never to have ur light shine out of Africa. Now as we toe the part of non-violent revolution, we believe u will soon give Africa the light u promised her in ur Holy Book, through the establishment of ur kingdom on this land. As Adekorya have identified with ur project, though to spite you, we implore u offer him the presidency of the New Nigeria, after the establishment of ur kingdom on this soil. As ur flags hangs hoisted throughout your sacred territories, so is our hands lifted in anticipation of ur sacred light and an end to the trampling of our kingdom. We offer this prayer through Christ our Lord, Amen.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 2:12am On May 31, 2015
Seeing as so many Igbos support Biafra,the Biafra leader should capitalize on it.I think large and rampant protest should be organised to attract media attention and to mount pressure on the Nigerian state.Perhaps they can do it through different regions in Nigeria and the world.It will force other Nigerians to recognize the seriousness of the cries of Igbos for Biafra.

Buhari cannot do violence to them because it is a democracy and they have a right to self-determination.Also should he lock them up...that negative publicity will work in their favour. They should however shun violence as it will kill their objective(s) immediately.Learn from MLK and Gandhi to get what you want.

Despite Biafra not being supported by Igbo elites....regular Igbo folks are a majority and they can effect change.Many of the Black struggles in the West were supported by the poor and working class Blacks...not the elites....once you have the majority you can effect change if you are serious and persistent.

I do think that Biafrans should b prepared to compromise for regional autonomy however.The forces that hold One Nigeria both internally and externally are too strong.The UK and the US will not support it especially in light of what is happening to South Sudan and Europe presently battling African immigrants who are fleeing to their countries.

Nigeria is the country with the largest black population and it is expected to have 900 million by 2050...instability will not be tolerated by Global forces because it will wreck serious damage on West Africa and the African continent.

Regionalism is more feasible and allows Biafrans to develop at their own pace just under the Naija label like how Scotland is under the UK.Regionalism is more feasible to the long term goal of Biafra as after existing as a Region for some years they can finally go for the Jugular of independence like what Scotland is trying to do now.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 4:47am On May 31, 2015
I wonder why this musabuhari is disturbing himself & making these prospective Biafrans feel special.

Anything wey dem wan do na them sabi.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by bukster(f): 5:17am On May 31, 2015
nairalandist:
If Igbos want to secede, please let them go. I believe it's even the Igbos that would be mostly affected. What will happen to those who already have properties in Lagos and places like Kano? Do they think they'll be given dual citizenship to enjoy Biafra and Nigeria together? Do they think the Niger-Delta will follow them? Let them think again o. . . Starting a new country isn't all about making noise.

I agree with you o
Igbos will gain very little from Biafra.
If they are to secede with just their five states they will be landlocked within Nigeria. I have seen some people in Nairaland say that other countries many other countries are landlocked and still doing well. Biafra is different from the other countries because they would be surrounded by Nigeria and would still need permission from the Nigeria government to move goods and services including food to their area. Nigeria is not an easy place for foreigners to do business in and Biafra would be at the mercy of the Nigerian governement. There are only two countries in the world that are surrounded by another country and I wouldn't call them successful.
If Biafra was to become a country, they would definitely be seriously sanctioned by the Nigerian government. I read a comment here saying international organizations would sanction Nigeria. Many African countries depend on Nigeria to survive. If Nigeria hurts so would they so western countries would be wary of sanctioning Nigeria. Biafra on the other hand would be just another small African state. Biafra would not enjoy the economic, diplomatic and political power that Nigeria has. The government would get to pick and choose the most successful Igbos who want to remain in Nigeria send the rest back to Biafra. This would also make overpopulation worse in Igboland.

Although Nigeria is struggling right now, we are still doing better than many other African countries. We have the 20th biggest GDP in the world which is set to rank in the top 10 biggest economy by 2050 and if we have a great leader we can be in the top 5.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pwc-nigeria-to-rank-among-top-10-economies-by-2050/203571/

Nigeria's GDP per capita is nothing to be happy about compared to western countries but it is higher than most other African countries including Kenya and Ghana. What we need in Nigeria is a capable leader to make Nigeria great.

If Igbos really want to leave Nigeria, then who am I to stop them. I just hope for their sake that they consider all the repercussions seccession would cause. I pray and hope for and stronger, more unified and better Nigeria everyday. We all need each other, wether we're Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani, etc.

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by vizboy(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
NormalCodes:

But did you see the millions in Aba today and all over the world who heeded his call to hold a memorial for fallen ones?

Nnamdi Kalu is conquering with the truth.
for me it is a lost cause.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

I Hope your mumu director will bring his children to fight HIS war! that is How ojukwu used our men and killed millions of our children just to settle a personal ego clash!

This thing pain you sha! Please, take heart. It is called "Birthing a long held dream". Long live SSB
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
bukster:

I agree with you o
If they are to secede with just their five states they will be landlocked within Nigeria. I have seen some people in Nairaland say that other countries many other countries are landlocked and still doing well. Biafra is different from the other countries because they would be surrounded by Nigeria and would still need permission from the Nigeria government to move goods and services including food to their area. Nigeria is not an easy place for foreigners to do business in and Biafra would be at the mercy of the Nigerian governement. There are only two countries in the world that are surrounded by another country and I wouldn't call them successful.
If Biafra was to become a country, they would definitely be seriously sanctioned by the Nigerian government. I read a comment here saying international organizations would sanction Nigeria. Many African countries depend on Nigeria to survive. If Nigeria hurts so would they so western countries would be wary of sanctioning Nigeria. Biafra on the other hand would be just another small African state. Biafra would not enjoy the economic, diplomatic and political power that Nigeria has. The government would get to pick and choose the most successful Igbos who want to remain in Nigeria send the rest back to Biafra. This would also make overpopulation worse in Igboland.

Although Nigeria is struggling right now, we are still doing better than many other African countries. We have the 20th biggest GDP in the world which is set to rank in the top 10 biggest economy by 2050 and if we have a great leader we can be in the top 5.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pwc-nigeria-to-rank-among-top-10-economies-by-2050/203571/

Nigeria's GDP per capita is nothing to be happy about compared to western countries but it is higher than most other African countries including Kenya and Ghana. What we need in Nigeria is a capable leader to make Nigeria great.

If Igbos really want to leave Nigeria, then who am I to stop them. I just hope for their sake that they consider all the repercussions seccession would cause. I pray and hope for and stronger, more unified and better Nigeria everyday. We all need each other, wether we're Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani, etc.
This has gone beyond Igbo land or just five states. It is now regional, Ijaws, Ibibios, Calabaris, Aniomas in present day Delta state. It is all of Eastern region and part of Midwest. So your idea of a "landlocked" country is old-fashioned. As a Niger Deltan, I am better off in Biafra or lower Niger republic than in Nigeria. Who do you want to continue fooling? You deceived our fathers with thus same theory, but in 2015 and beyond, it is staled. It is okay to make the whole nation oil producing communities when you want our resources but it is wrong when we demand true federalism as it was at independent. We have endured enough, let us try something new.

3 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by aminaadamu(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2015
noblezone:

Ojukwu did not make any mistake.
Our people were being slughtered like goats by Nigerians.
They ran home and declared Biafra.
The slave traders who created Nigeria supplied guns to Nigerians so they could kill feloow Africans the more.
We lost the war, but we have not lost our spirit nor our identity.
Long Live Biafra.

Yes, Ikebana Ojukwu made no mistake. He was the finest Biafran man. Great leader and no amount of misinformation from non-Biafrans can erase that.

Biafra will be restored. Na God win grin

2 Likes

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
leke12:
All the lazy igbos wey dey make mouth for here are just frustrated and ill informed. Biafra is a FRAUD, its only southern protectorate(southwest, south south and south east) dat can secede at once not some criminals looking for amnesty.

That's a lie.
Go and study the indigenous right of a group of people...
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
bukster:

I agree with you o

[/s]

bunch of old crap ideology.
I believe you don't know anything about Biafra, which I don't doubt because you only think of yourself...
Go and study this country called Biafra very well... Before displaying retardation

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
nairalandist:

Bro... I don't trade insults with people. Whatever you're
thinking is none of my business, I only gave facts that even you as an Igbo man must sit down and think about and ask yourself the true ideology behind MASSOB and Biafra.

I am a Yoruba man, a proud one too, but I love my Hausa and Igbo brothers cos I have good friends from all tribes. But ask yourself one true question; Even amongst you Igbos, is there true unity? I've seen cases where people from Okija don't like other Igbos from Owerri. . . I'm just saying the solution might not be in seceding. Tribalism has eaten deep into the Igbos that they see all other tribes as rivals. Life isn't so. . .

At the bolded you be ashawo?? Hypocrites everywhere like MTN
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fearless Kanu walking through his crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crdc0anbKt0
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Orunto: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Get him and all those around him now!!!!
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orunto:
Get him and all those around him now!!!!

You can't touch Jesus
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

At the bolded you be ashawo?? Hypocrites everywhere like MTN

So I must be that before I'm tolerant? Look at you. . .
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by apolonius(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Any tribe or zone that wants to secede should be allowed.These guys who can't even form a political cohesion for any national action are just deluding themselves.

Yes,the Igbo youths are hungry for an experiment of nationhood,but their leaders and elders are mostly corrupt and easy to compromise.

The senate under OBJ was an opportunity to illustrate this greedy elitism.Enwerem was impeached by a group led by Nzeribe,then Okadigbo benefitted and followed,then Wabara was another nutcase highlight.

Again,the late Eze Igbo Gburugburu contested for the presidency under APGA and got how many votes?

Who were those who betrayed Ekwueme at the Jos PDP presidential primaries in 1999?You got it right,his kinsmen!

When the gadfly,Kalu,formed PPA and started a cross country for the presidency,the Ohaneze quickly double-crossed him and made an outer-nation choice.Same story when he made some noise for an Igbo presidency.

So,for the Igbo young men and women,Biafra is achievable.Yet either in Nigeria or your dreamland,Biafra Republic,your political and cultural elite remain your only obstacle to greater life and times!smiley

The enemies of the Igbos are within.I pray the youth get wiser and channel their energies to purging their zone of these than expend it all on an utopia,Biafra!
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Amadi45(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
bukster:

I agree with you o

there is nothing like repercussion of seccesion.
igbos will benefit more than any other country in africa if they have a country of their own.

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrCcf:

U have just displayed the level of stupidity typical of the yoyobas. Even a rockie in psychology can sense ur fear and insecurity from that bullcrap u posted here. I pity whoever that is sponsoring your education. So embarrassing

Can't you just put on your thinking cap for once. You guys are some sort of hypocrites and just known for creating nuisance everywhere you are. Just take your time and digest the whole situation and the response the guy posted and stop being a rettardddd.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
EasternPride:
OP, I am live in Aba, soldiers, police, NSCDC, Navy full everywhere, they aren't even leaving their functions of manning the roads.

You or any man born of woman, can't try anything here. We go die here, all of us, that's why we came out, even if you see crowd, u go know we came out with either we die or we live, one

www.nairaland.com/2351124/police-arrest-68-massob-members#34322004
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Amadi45(f): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
apolonius:
Any tribe or zone that wants to secede should be allowed.These guys who can't even form a political cohesion for any national action are just deluding themselves.

Yes,the Igbo youths are hungry for an experiment of nationhood,but their leaders and elders are mostly corrupt and easy to compromise.

The senate under OBJ was an opportunity to illustrate this greedy elitism.Enwerem was impeached by a group led by Nzeribe,then Okadigbo benefitted and followed,then Wabara was another nutcase highlight.

Again,the late Eze Igbo Gburugburu contested for the presidency under APGA and got how many votes?

Who were those who betrayed Ekwueme at the Jos PDP presidential primaries in 1999?You got it right,his kinsmen!

When the gadfly,Kalu,formed PPA and started a cross country for the presidency,the Ohaneze quickly double-crossed him and made an outer-nation choice.Same story when he made some noise for an Igbo presidency.

So,for the Igbo young men and women,Biafra is achievable.Yet either in Nigeria or your dreamland,Biafra Republic,your political and cultural elite remain your only obstacle to greater life and times!smiley

The enemies of the Igbos are within.I pray the youth get wiser and channel their energies to purging their zone of these than expend it all on an utopia,Biafra!
you are a nobody to judge them and their family affair,even d way you talk show that you shout at your mother and label lame allegations on her on her just to achieve your selfish interest.
why not support them to get what they want and allow them to settle their family issues themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by apolonius(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:

you are a nobody to judge them and their family affair,even d way you talk show that you shout at your mother and label lame allegations on her on her just to achieve your selfish interest.
why not support them to get what they want and allow them to settle their family issues themselves.

A very clear illustration of the very disturbing level of thinking that keeps truncating the Biafran dream. Rubbish!
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/2351124/police-arrest-68-massob-members#34322004

ahhh..

police = oldest, dirtiest enemy to the original black man
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

ahhh..
police = oldest, dirtiest enemy to the original black man
Haha grin grin never heard of this ooo...are you a pro-biafra?
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Amadi45(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
apolonius:

A very clear illustration of the very disturbing level of thinking that keeps truncating the Biafran dream. Rubbish!
you have just proved what i just said now boy
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Haha grin grin never heard of this ooo...are you a pro-biafra?

You're not pro_Biafra shocked shocked

too much hating on the Black man's progress these days... cry cry
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

You're not pro_Biafra shocked shocked
too much hating on the Black man's progress these days... cry cry
So, Nigeria is not Black man's progress
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
musabuhari:
His name is Nnamdi Kanu
General Buhari need to act now.. the sovereignty of Nigeria is being compromised in broad day light under his watch.

dont disappoint baba
Make buhari arrest his step brother Shekau first.
Re: The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) by xmich(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
shachris03:

stop this noise making. you are shaming reasonable igbos. boasting is a traits we igbos have in common But you should learn to put a hold on it.

Sorry to say when ever I read your write up the first time comes my mind is "myopic"

You are myopic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze / Buhari Okays Military Operation Against Bandits In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.