Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' (944 Views)

Truthman2012, / Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by Sweetnecta: 5:04pm On May 30, 2015
its happening in pheonix arizona and the wacos and sickos are out in arms against islam.
well, the muslims in pheonix, indeed the whole of usa are in the minority.
so when there is a group from the majority against the minority, this act is almost as bad as isis, boko haraam except they have not began
to shed blood, yet. sometimes, oppression is worse than killing if not every time. this protest in pheonix arizona is bordering on the sometimes.

my surprise is why the chairpersons of anti islam on nairaland are not there in pheonix arizona with the biker gang intending to get rid of islam?

where are you madam ifeann, mr. malvisguy212, mr. thruthman2012 and the other wackos and sickos after the way of God the Almighty?

http://news.yahoo.com/tense-standoff-outside-us-mosque-over-cartoon-protest-065056361.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by An2elect2(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2015
You wonder why? our weapons are not carnal.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by Ifeann(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
Sweetnecta:
its happening in pheonix arizona and the wacos and sickos are out in arms against islam.

I would call them trouble finders, very silly folks holding the event outside a mosque when they can draw the fellow elsewhere. However, I see no problem if they want to Draw a certain dead 7th century bearded paedophile. Its their right, relax and drink some warm tea.

well, the muslims in pheonix, indeed the whole of usa are in the minority.
so when there is a group from the majority against the minority, this act is almost as bad as isis, boko haraam except they have not began
to shed blood, yet.
This is officially one of the most hypocritical things I have read on nairaland. Surprise surprise it was posted by a muslim.

What about the minority of Christian in Iraq, Iran, turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, etc who are murdered routinely by Muslims. Who aren't allowed to practise their religion freely. Hindu mothers whose children are taken away from them and given to their muslim fathers because the mothers refuse to convert etc. Hypocrisy is a Muslims life.

So drawing mohammed by a small group of people outside a mosque is worse than ISIS, BH. ?? U are quite a doorknob Aint you.

sometimes, oppression is worse than killing if not every time. this protest in pheonix arizona is bordering on the sometimes.

No killing is worse than oppression.
Ofcourse to a muslim life is cheap so I understand why u would say oppression is worse than killing

my surprise is why the chairpersons of anti islam on nairaland are not there in pheonix arizona with the biker gang intending to get rid of islam?

Drawing mohammed isn't going to wake people up about Islam. Discussing Islam and exposing mohammed in videos, articles, blogs, debates, forums etc will.

where are you madam ifeann, mr. malvisguy212, mr. thruthman2012 and the other wackos and sickos after the way of God the Almighty?

Define sicko and wacko.

By the way clap for yourself, u can actually type in small letters. Be a good girl, no more all caps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2015
An2elect2:
You wonder why? our weapons are not carnal.

Buahaahaaha, wasn't u same christians who said the tri-god couldn't forgive humanity sins(not carnal) without approving murder of jesus as payment (carnal) for the sins.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by Sweetnecta: 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
@VEDAXCOOL. AS SSALAAMUALAYKUM WA RAHMATULLAH. ALHAMDULILLAH BROTHER. I AM FINE. SOMETIMES MY RESPONSIBILITY IS BOTH SEASONAL AND TIME CONSUMING. THIS AND THE FACT THAT NAIRALAND IS NOW FOR CRAZIES LIKE THE ONES WE BOTH KNOW AND THE INFANTS THAT BARELY OUT OF HS AND THE MADNESS OF UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT IS IN THEIR HEADS AND THEY HAVE NO SELF CONTROL HAD MADE ME STAY FAR AWAY AND IT IS ALL OF THAT NOW EGGING ME ON TO FORGET NAIRALAND.

I CAN DO THE SAME THING ON YOUTUBE AND THE GOOGLE AFFILIATES. I SEE THE LIKES OF THE SICK PEOPLE ALL DAY AND THE WHITES ARE EVEN CRAZIER BECAUSE THEY THINK THEIR SKIN COLOR IS A TICKET TO PARADISE. THEY ARE JUST IN THE SAME MINDSET BUT DIFFERENT METHOD TO THE CHRISTIANS THINKING DEATH OF INNOCENT PERSON IS THE PATHWAY TO PARADISE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by true2god: 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
Ifeann:

I would call them trouble finders, very silly folks holding the event outside a mosque when they can draw the fellow elsewhere. However, I see no problem if they want to Draw a certain dead 7th century bearded paedophile. Its their right, relax and drink some warm tea.

This is officially one of the most hypocritical things I have read on nairaland. Surprise surprise it was posted by a muslim.

What about the minority of Christian in Iraq, Iran, turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, etc who are murdered routinely by Muslims. Who aren't allowed to practise their religion freely. Hindu mothers whose children are taken away from them and given to their muslim fathers because the mothers refuse to convert etc. Hypocrisy is a Muslims life.

So drawing mohammed by a small group of people outside a mosque is worse than ISIS, BH. ?? U are quite a doorknob Aint you.

No killing is worse than oppression.
Ofcourse to a muslim life is cheap so I understand why u would say oppression is worse than killing

Drawing mohammed isn't going to wake people up about Islam. Discussing Islam and exposing mohammed in videos, articles, blogs, debates, forums etc will.

Define sicko and wacko.

By the way clap for yourself, u can actually type in small letters. Be a good girl, no more all caps.
Nice response Ifeann.
Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by An2elect2(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

Buahaahaaha, wasn't u same christians who said the tri-god couldn't forgive humanity sins(not carnal) without approving murder of jesus as payment (carnal) for the sins.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by vedaxcool(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2015
Sweetnecta:
@VEDAXCOOL. AS SSALAAMUALAYKUM WA RAHMATULLAH. ALHAMDULILLAH BROTHER. I AM FINE. SOMETIMES MY RESPONSIBILITY IS BOTH SEASONAL AND TIME CONSUMING. THIS AND THE FACT THAT NAIRALAND IS NOW FOR CRAZIES LIKE THE ONES WE BOTH KNOW AND THE INFANTS THAT BARELY OUT OF HS AND THE MADNESS OF UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT IS IN THEIR HEADS AND THEY HAVE NO SELF CONTROL HAD MADE ME STAY FAR AWAY AND IT IS ALL OF THAT NOW EGGING ME ON TO FORGET NAIRALAND.

I CAN DO THE SAME THING ON YOUTUBE AND THE GOOGLE AFFILIATES. I SEE THE LIKES OF THE SICK PEOPLE ALL DAY AND THE WHITES ARE EVEN CRAZIER BECAUSE THEY THINK THEIR SKIN COLOR IS A TICKET TO PARADISE. THEY ARE JUST IN THE SAME MINDSET BUT DIFFERENT METHOD TO THE CHRISTIANS THINKING DEATH OF INNOCENT PERSON IS THE PATHWAY TO PARADISE.

It is a failed religion and a failed adherents whose moral compasses id ruled by spiteful hate against muslim.

Shaytan has made their ways pleasing to them.
Re: Why Are Ifeann, Malvisguy212, Truthman2012 Are Not With The 'local White Boys?' by vedaxcool(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=An2elect2 post=34260266][/quote]

cheesy grin grin as usual xtians can't explain paul's fine mess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor With Tattoos- House For All Sinners & Saints / BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. / VIDEO: TB Joshua Predicted ‘MH370′ Plane Parts Discovery In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.