Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

.. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (4204 Views)

..... / How To Exchange Paypal Funds / Sell Your Paypal & Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:33am On Jun 02, 2015
coolsix:

grin

You have said it all below:

The customer pays directly to our own PayPal account on your behalf! So, indirectly, you dont even need a PayPal account to receive PayPal smiley

Thank you.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Very Welcome..
Re: .. by Pesuzok(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tundeiab:
I have a payoneer card, but it can only be used for affiliate earning withdrawals. I need a card that can be used for other earnings and withdrawals

Why not use paypal?
Re: .. by Pesuzok(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

i just have a couple of questions:

1. Suppose I dont have a paypal and a company would only pay me using paypal. Do u offer a service i can use to receive the funds...i.e i forward Your paypal email to them and u pay me in naira.

2. Suppose i have website, where i sell items and i open a merchant account with ur company. Can i accept paypal from buyers without owning a paypal acct??

I can do the No.1 if we have an agreement
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pesuzok:

Why not use paypal?
Do paypal issue credit card?
They accept master and Visa card but that from Nigerian bank are not accepted.
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
arbitrage:

I wouldn't know honestly, and I don't think so.

Thanks all THESAME.
Re: .. by Pesuzok(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tundeiab:

If we settle trust issue, i can receive for you and pay you in naira
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Do not derail my thread
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

Yes, there is a MasterCard issued by PayPal but usually for US PayPal accounts and you need social security number to activate it after application and collection. I have one that is yet to be activated because of such restriction.

MasterCard and Visa cards from Nigerian banks are accepted by PayPal but that is for Nigerian PayPal accounts.
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

One is not allowed to withdraw Binary trade earnings with payoneer.

Get Smartmoney card for such...It works perfectly
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

Do you think DOMICILLARY card can do the trick?

It can't work neither.
Note that 99% of Mastercard don't allow withdrawal to it but most Visa cards do.
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 3:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Pesuzok:

Why not use paypal?

What he is into does not support PayPal especially for Nigerians.
Example of such site that I know is williamshill and they pay earnings into the card used to signed up which is the reason one should use card that can accept withdrawal of earnings for signing up on such site.
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

PayPal only issue Mastercard especially for USA PayPal for the main purpose of using it for withdrawal from PayPal account.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

how does one get the card?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
ufoumalala:

how does one get the card?

Visit any UBA bank and ask for it.
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Thanks my brother... I will check it out now.
Re: .. by legalwealth(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tundeiab:

Thanks my brother... I will check it out now.

You are welcome!
Re: .. by knostbrown01(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Before somebody can operate with your company @op, you must be a registered companies as individual and personal account holder is no allowed??
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
knostbrown01:
Before somebody can operate with your company @op, you must be a registered companies as individual and personal account holder is no allowed??

It's a Merchant Account so it must be a registered company. But in the case you are not and you wish to do things like this paypal stuff. You just email us and tell us this is the main reason you need the account and they will process the application for you.

You can contact me for direct assistance

BBM pin: coolsix

Thanks.
Re: .. by knostbrown01(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Pesuzok:

If we settle trust issue, i can receive for you and pay you in naira
What's d price of dt?
Re: .. by Pesuzok(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
knostbrown01:

What's d price of dt?
Price of what?
Re: .. by arbitrage: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tundeiab:
I have a payoneer card, but it can only be used for affiliate earning withdrawals. I need a card that can be used for other earnings and withdrawals

I got an email from Payoneer about 2 weeks ago that showed that you can now get paid into your Payoneer account/card from anyone paying you directly with their Visa or MasterCard. I will look up that email and upload it here later. But it has a direct radio button to click on in that email as you forward it to the person to pay you. Although, I am not sure if it was meant for every Payoneer user or they selectively sent that email. The only question for you in that possibility will be about other means of withdrawing because the only withdrawal method I know in Payoneer for now is still by using your Payoneer card either online or by ATM withdrawal, if those are not enough for you.
Re: .. by olujames(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Consider your use of PayPal.

While I understand that a lot of Africans/Nigerians would like to use paypal to collect money, we think you should make plans to stop using paypal and look for alternatives. OnlineNaira was created in 2011 to be an alternative to paypal so that more people are able to reduce their reliance on paypal. Are you aware that the most fundamental reason/drive behind bitcoins is to find a way to stop the likes of paypal, banks from controlling the way we move money online? When a bank, paypal or any of the other big money players decide they no longer want you, they close your account and give you a bad name. This is the issue with Nigerians using paypal.

PayPal says they are unhappy for Africans/Nigerians to use its services to collect money. It must be understood that the policy is not because they dislike Africans, but because they are not comfortable with the financial arrangements with African countries. Now they allow you to have a send-only account, but still prevent accounts opened in Nigeria from receiving money. Here are the questions i believe we need to ask ourselves - Why are we begging a seller to use their services? Why are Nigerians/Africans beging PayPal to use PayPal? If paypal says we are not welcome enough for them to resolve any financial bottlenecks, why are we still using them illegally. I have seen many Nigerians lose money when paypal finds out their accounts were fake and opened against their policy.

There are many budding payment gateways in Africa/Nigeria and if we are patient enough to endure and persevere with these up and coming payment businesses such as OnlineNaira, we would find a lasting solution to payment collections online. Nigerians must learn lessons from the mistakes of the past where Nigeria neglected fake/copycat goods coming out of Aba, more than three decades ago. China was doing exactly what the Igbo people did in Aba, but China is projected to be the strongest economy in the world by 2050. Let us embrace what is ours even if its not good enough today. Tomorrow can only be better for our business if we keep using and encouraging them.

As a people, we need to collectively say to merchants that we will no longer beg them to use their services. For those collecting money online through paypal, it is time we arranged alternatives with merchants sending money. Tell them not to send money to you with paypal where possible.

Kayode Adesiyan is the CEO and founder of OnlineNaira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. / What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.