Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (4147 Views)

..... / How To Exchange Paypal Funds / Sell Your Paypal & Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2015
Just to be clear, getting the funds out would be in Dollar as we send payments in Dollar or Euro. Nothing else! But, for your own comfort, we can send your payment in Naira if you so desire!
Re: .. by dav8id(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2015
ok we hear but am ok with mr arbitrage when it come for paypal stuff...

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
Well, i did not mention any usernames also i did not mention who is good or bad!

Thanks
Re: .. by Vinshu(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2015
What about those who need PayPal money? not to withdraw. How do they get it?
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 30, 2015
If you need PayPal money, well, we are no exchanger and we can not automatically provide that unlike Withdrawing PayPal money.

But you can always call us or e-mail us regarding that.

Our email: intl.service@lhpay.net
Re: .. by arbitrage: 7:10pm On May 30, 2015
coolsix:
Just to be clear, getting the funds out would be in Dollar as we send payments in Dollar or Euro. Nothing else! But, for your own comfort, we can send your payment in Naira if you so desire!

I like the fact that you are offering to pay in dollars or euro aside the choice of Naira by your merchants unlike onlinenaira that pays only in naira. But then, will the same day payment you promised also work for dollar and euro remittances? What if the account I want you to remit the fund to is not domiciled in Nigeria but outside? You said you are partnering with PayPal on this service. Is that statement verifiable from PayPal? Finally, since you said you carry out this exchange service at standard bank rate, is there a way for your merchants to know how much to expect on withdrawal from the amount they put in their LHPay account, using $100 for example? Do you pay net or gross of PayPal fund sent to LHPay and will I get that amount (e.g. $100) in my bank account if I give you Nigerian domiciliary account or you have another fees/charges calculations to make/deduct before paying me the balance in dollar, euro or naira depending on choice?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
arbitrage:

I like the fact that you are offering to pay in dollars or euro aside the choice of Naira by your merchants unlike onlinenaira that pays only in naira. But then, will the same day payment you promised also work for dollar and euro remittances? What if the account I want you to remit the fund to is not domiciled in Nigeria but outside? You said you are partnering with PayPal on this service. Is that statement verifiable from PayPal? Finally, since you said you carry out this exchange service at standard bank rate, is there a way for your merchants to know how much to expect on withdrawal from the amount they put in their LHPay account, using $100 for example? Do you pay net or gross of PayPal fund sent to LHPay and will I get that amount (e.g. $100) in my bank account if I give you Nigerian domiciliary account or you have another fees/charges calculations to make/deduct before paying me the balance in dollar, euro or naira depending on choice?

Sir,

will the same day payment you promised also work for dollar and euro remittances?
The same day payment means that LHPay would send your money to your bank that same day! It then depends on your bank to credit your account that same day or a couple of days later. Due to the fact that its in a foreign currency, it might not be same day exactly you receive the cash in your bank account but, its that day LHPay would send it.

What if the account I want you to remit the fund to is not domiciled in Nigeria but outside?
LHPay supports all banks in its supported Regions. As such, as long as the bank is in the Supported Region of LHPay, then LHPay can send payments to that bank account.

is there a way for your merchants to know how much to expect on withdrawal from the amount they put in their LHPay account, using $100 for example? Do you pay net or gross of PayPal fund sent to LHPay and will I get that amount (e.g. $100) in my bank account if I give you Nigerian domiciliary account or you have another fees/charges calculations to make/deduct before paying me the balance in dollar, euro or naira depending on choice?

Like i stated earlier, LHPay earns its profit from the transaction charges imposed on each transaction. Using the $100 example. When you make a payment to LHPay(Fund Deposit) using PayPal, LHPay would receive the Net Amount in its PayPal account that means its not $100. Lets say, $89.8 or so. Then, in that $89.8, LHPay would then charge its own transaction charge of $2.89 + 5.5% so in this $100 example, the Merchant would end up having $81.98 in his LHPay account. Then at the time of Withdrawal, the Merchant should expect about $75 due to bank wire charges as LHPay's bank would charge for the wire to the Nigerian Domiciliary account from Cyprus Unless its a GTBank Domiciliary account then NO FEES grin As LHPay is also working hard to incorporate fully in Nigeria and it is also working with some banks like GTBank.

Regarding Naira Payments, If its a GTBank account, the Naira Equivalent according to standard bank rate as at time of withdrawal would be sent with no extra charges deducted. For other banks, a small fee is charged due to the fact that LHPay has to send the payment to a Nigerian entity first, before the entity then sends to the Merchant in Naira.

I hope all questions are cleared? smiley

Regarding the PayPal partnership aspect, all i can say is that LHPay has sought the permission of PayPal to run the service and it has been running for the past 4 months effectively.

Thanks
Re: .. by arbitrage: 12:50am On May 31, 2015
coolsix:

Sir,

The same day payment means that LHPay would send your money to your bank that same day! It then depends on your bank to credit your account that same day or a couple of days later. Due to the fact that its in a foreign currency, it might not be same day exactly you receive the cash in your bank account but, its that day LHPay would send it.

LHPay supports all banks in its supported Regions. As such, as long as the bank is in the Supported Region of LHPay, then LHPay can send payments to that bank account.

Like i stated earlier, LHPay earns its profit from the transaction charges imposed on each transaction. Using the $100 example. When you make a payment to LHPay(Fund Deposit) using PayPal, LHPay would receive the Net Amount in its PayPal account that means its not $100. Lets say, $89.8 or so. Then, in that $89.8, LHPay would then charge its own transaction charge of $2.89 + 5.5% so in this $100 example, the Merchant would end up having $81.98 in his LHPay account. Then at the time of Withdrawal, the Merchant should expect about $75 due to bank wire charges as LHPay's bank would charge for the wire to the Nigerian Domiciliary account from Cyprus Unless its a GTBank Domiciliary account then NO FEES grin As LHPay is also working hard to incorporate fully in Nigeria and it is also working with some banks like GTBank.

Regarding Naira Payments, If its a GTBank account, the Naira Equivalent according to standard bank rate as at time of withdrawal would be sent with no extra charges deducted. For other banks, a small fee is charged due to the fact that LHPay has to send the payment to a Nigerian entity first, before the entity then sends to the Merchant in Naira.

I hope all questions are cleared? smiley

Regarding the PayPal partnership aspect, all i can say is that LHPay has sought the permission of PayPal to run the service and it has been running for the past 4 months effectively.

Thanks

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You earlier said that a representative would send certain forms to LHPay registered merchant. Why not having the form downloadable or accessible in the registered members' area of your website instead? Do you have maximum limit you can handle for your merchants with respect to this service in whatever currency? For instance, can you handle $15,000 per day or the equivalent?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:40am On May 31, 2015
How do we buy PayPal?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:50am On May 31, 2015
arbitrage:

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You earlier said that a representative would send certain forms to LHPay registered merchant. Why not having the form downloadable or accessible in the registered members' area of your website instead? Do you have maximum limit you can handle for your merchants with respect to this service in whatever currency? For instance, can you handle $15,000 per day or the equivalent?

The forms are the Merchant Application forms and the representative sends it to you when you submit the application request on the website. The reason for this is for you to be able to communicate with lhpay about your business before investing your money with lhpay. It's a good thing for we to know ourselves before doing business.

Also there is a daily limit of $10,000. The limit only apply if you are funding your LHPAY account. But no limits if receiving money from customers.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:50am On May 31, 2015
persi:
How do we buy PayPal?
We don't sell PayPal undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
coolsix:

We don't sell PayPal undecided

Why the face? Ok
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
coolsix:
--Businesses Only

Hello Nairaland,

Now i have seen that this PayPal for Naira and Vice Versa is becoming a trend and some are legitimate and some are dubious. Well, i have good news for Nigerians on Nairaland that our company has now allowed officially, Businesses to Withdraw their PayPal Safely and Securely in the currency of their PayPal account at the Standard Bank Rate.

Please understand that we are no Exchanger! We are a Payment Processing Company and we have partnered with PayPal to allow our Merchants receive payments from their customers with PayPal even when the Merchant's business is not in a PayPal operating country e.g Nigeria!

How do you withdraw the current Funds In Your PayPal Account ?

If you have current funds in your PayPal account and you are looking for an easy way to get out your Money and you are in Nigeria, instead of Risking Your money into these fraudulent individuals gracing Nairaland, You can use our Payment Processing Service. Our Company LHPayments LLP is a registered Business in Cyprus, USA and UK. And we are serving Many businesses around the world.

Its very easy to get money out of your PayPal account using LHPay, simply follow this simple step:

- Apply For an LHPay Merchant Account at https://www.lhpay.net/mpp/apply
- Fill the necessary forms sent to you by one of our representatives
- Send The necessary documents for identification and verification of your business
- Once your account is Live and Active, Login, Fund your LHPay account using PayPal(Your Own PayPal account with funds)
- The Money is in your LHPay Account. You have two options, Leave it there and it would be sent to your bank account within 48 hours or you can instantly request for a withdrawal to your bank and receive it the same day. Depending on your bank!

Very Simple and Safe! In my opinion it is way better than risking your money to these fraudsters gracing the web! You would be rest assured that you are dealing with a Registered Business. LHPay deals in standard bank rate and we earn our own profit from the transaction charges and commissions!

For inquiries, here is our contact information or just ask me here and i am willing to respond!:

Address(Cyprus): 6/7 AB, 2nd Floor, PNT Avenue, Palekhori, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Address(USA): 127, Caledonia Street, Santa Cruz, California, United States.
Phone(Cyprus): (+357)-222-32358
Phone(USA): +1 559-618-4120

Hi
I am in need of an American bank account and master card. Do your company offer such services?
Re: .. by arbitrage: 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
coolsix:

The forms are the Merchant Application forms and the representative sends it to you when you submit the application request on the website. The reason for this is for you to be able to communicate with lhpay about your business before investing your money with lhpay. It's a good thing for we to know ourselves before doing business.

Also there is a daily limit of $10,000. The limit only apply if you are funding your LHPAY account. But no limits if receiving money from customers.

I am trying to figure out what the difference will be on your LHPay system when I fund my account and when I receive money from customers. Can the funding be from PayPal account and can my customers send me PayPal funds directly to my LHPay account? How will your system differentiate the money received from my customers from the one I funded by myself since it is only a single LHPay account balance?

You can still make your forms available on your site for merchants rather than a representative emailing later in fact, the form can even become the online form that your merchants will fill and submit during online registration while supporting documents submission follows for verification purpose.
Re: .. by arbitrage: 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
Tundeiab:

Hi
I am in need of an American bank account and master card. Do your company offer such services?

You may try Payoneer.
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 4:00am On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

You may try Payoneer.
I have a payoneer card, but it can only be used for affiliate earning withdrawals. I need a card that can be used for other earnings and withdrawals
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

I am trying to figure out what the difference will be on your LHPay system when I fund my account and when I receive money from customers. Can the funding be from PayPal account and can my customers send me PayPal funds directly to my LHPay account? How will your system differentiate the money received from my customers from the one I funded by myself since it is only a single LHPay account balance?

You can still make your forms available on your site for merchants rather than a representative emailing later in fact, the form can even become the online form that your merchants will fill and submit during online registration while supporting documents submission follows for verification purpose.

Regarding the account balance, it's a single Account Balance but the system can actually tell the difference between funding and customer payments. Customer payments are initiated by the customers from the Merchant Website while fund deposits are initiated by the Merchants From the LHPAY Merchant Area. That's the difference. So the system can tell how many times you have deposited in a day.

Also your customers cannot send funds to you. Your customers can and must only make payments from your site. Just like paying Facebook for ads. The customer clicks a link on your site and he is taken to our payment page and then he can choose how he wants to pay you. Either his Credit Card(Mastercard and Visa) or PayPal account. Perfect money coming soon.

And regarding the forms, well, I would suggest your idea to the management. smiley
Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tundeiab:
I have a payoneer card, but it can only be used for affiliate earning withdrawals. I need a card that can be used for other earnings and withdrawals

What is the difference between affiliate earning withdrawals and other earnings and withdrawals? I thought the same account details would be used for all.
Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolsix:

Regarding the account balance, it's a single Account Balance but the system can actually tell the difference between funding and customer payments. Customer payments are initiated by the customers from the Merchant Website while fund deposits are initiated by the Merchants From the LHPAY Merchant Area. That's the difference. So the system can tell how many times you have deposited in a day.

Also your customers cannot send funds to you. Your customers can and must only make payments from your site. Just like paying Facebook for ads. The customer clicks a link on your site and he is taken to our payment page and then he can choose how he wants to pay you. Either his Credit Card(Mastercard and Visa) or PayPal account. Perfect money coming soon.

And regarding the forms, well, I would suggest your idea to the management. smiley

Thanks for the clear explanation. That means the PayPal receiving and exchange that you primarily opened the thread for will fall under the second category of our customers paying on merchant's web link. That's good then. I will check to know if my LHPay account is still alive.
Re: .. by 2sex(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

Thanks for the clear explanation. That means the PayPal receiving and exchange that you primarily opened the thread on will fall under the second category of our customers paying on merchant's web link. That's good then. I will check to know if my LHPay account is still alive.
boss where have u been?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

Thanks for the clear explanation. That means the PayPal receiving and exchange that you primarily opened the thread for will fall under the second category of our customers paying on merchant's web link. That's good then. I will check to know if my LHPay account is still alive.

No! The PayPal exchange that I opened the thread for is strictly for our Merchants. It has nothing to do with the customers of the merchants. It's for those merchants who have PayPal funds and want to cash it out through our system.

So if you have $20,000 in your PayPal for instance right now, you open open merchant account and deposit $10,000 and then cash it out. Easy and quick. Yor customer is not involved.

Or am I missing something?
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

What is the difference between affiliate earning withdrawals and other earnings and withdrawals? I thought the same account details would be used for all.
One is not allowed to withdraw Binary trade earnings with payoneer.
Re: .. by arbitrage: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
2sex:
boss where have u been?

Oh sorry, I was on a "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" to report Adaeze Worlu Desmond to the owner of the "key to Hades and Death." Surprisingly, I found myself in the centre of the Universe, and the whole journey took 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes in the vehicle of Fire. He said the feedback from Cosmos will reach here on the 7th day of Man exactly when the path of Hell perfectly crosses the Sun at Equator. So that nothing happens until it's perfected to the 7th Heaven because by then the 7 Spirits and the 21 Elders would have positioned orbitally around the glassy Sea (Throne). So watch out!
Re: .. by arbitrage: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tundeiab:

One is not allowed to withdraw Binary trade earnings with payoneer.

I think that's because MasterCard cards are generally not allowed to receive by your broker. May be you should try Visa card or another broker that accepts withdrawal into MasterCard as it may not be peculiar to Payoneer.
Re: .. by arbitrage: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolsix:

No! The PayPal exchange that I opened the thread for is strictly for our Merchants. It has nothing to do with the customers of the merchants. It's for those merchants who have PayPal funds and want to cash it out through our system.

So if you have $20,000 in your PayPal for instance right now, you open open merchant account and deposit $10,000 and then cash it out. Easy and quick. Yor customer is not involved.

Or am I missing something?

Your explanation gets clearer each time. So how will a customer pay me by PayPal if I don't have PayPal account going by your quote below? Is he directly paying from his PayPal account to your PayPal account all on my behalf since my LHPay account is the recipient of that transaction? Right?

"The customer clicks a link on your site and he is taken to our payment page and then he can choose how he wants to pay you. Either his Credit Card(Mastercard and Visa) or PayPal account."
Re: .. by Tundeiab(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

I think that's because MasterCard cards are generally not allowed to receive by your broker. May be you should try Visa card or another broker that accepts withdrawal into MasterCard as it may not be peculiar to Payoneer.
Do you think DOMICILLARY card can do the trick?
Re: .. by ElekeNtioba: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolsix:

i just have a couple of questions:

1. Suppose I dont have a paypal and a company would only pay me using paypal. Do u offer a service i can use to receive the funds...i.e i forward Your paypal email to them and u pay me in naira.

2. Suppose i have website, where i sell items and i open a merchant account with ur company. Can i accept paypal from buyers without owning a paypal acct??
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

i just have a couple of questions:

1. Suppose I dont have a paypal and a company would only pay me using paypal. Do u offer a service i can use to receive the funds...i.e i forward Your paypal email to them and u pay me in naira.

2. Suppose i have website, where i sell items and i open a merchant account with ur company. Can i accept paypal from buyers without owning a paypal acct??

1.) Unfortunately, No!

2.) Yes smiley
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

Your explanation gets clearer each time. So how will a customer pay me by PayPal if I don't have PayPal account going by your quote below? Is he directly paying from his PayPal account to your PayPal account all on my behalf since my LHPay account is the recipient of that transaction? Right?

grin

You have said it all below:

Is he directly paying from his PayPal account to your PayPal account all on my behalf since my LHPay account is the recipient of that transaction

The customer pays directly to our own PayPal account on your behalf! So, indirectly, you dont even need a PayPal account to receive PayPal smiley
Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Tundeiab:

Do you think DOMICILLARY card can do the trick?

I wouldn't know honestly, and I don't think so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc / I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / For Sale: Laundry Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.