Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (57406 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
closearms:

I have said it tym without number quote any where you see most of the hate speech against PMB ,they are from the SS and SE... pls the border are open for PMB haters to exit from Nigeria till 2019...

Am from SS, and we don't have hatred 4 anybody , d election has come and gone, I personly voted APC, Plss stop tagging d entire SS bad,, BT if buhari misbehave hmmm, am afraid,, we gonna do stupid tins

wat u see on NL re Imposter, Nobody, I say nobody can speak 4 d entire SS...

@ d bolded lol, too much of Niaraland is bad 4 u, so bcous some jobless fools dey Say SS belongs 2 1 country u believe ?...

Abeg I use God BEG u, am a Nigerian

God bless Nigeria

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by preselect(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2015
jullary:
AMEN! Some people hate this man for no reason! Why is sentiments and tribal things killing this country.am a christian and a yoruba! But let's fix nigeria together! Why hating?

how come all these why hating stories started popping up since 29th may? how come nobody said stop hating before 29th? what goes around comes around. Nigeria is our country, we have a right to hate those we want to hate angry
na ya business? na ya papa i dey hate? and by the way, who said we hate him for no reason? angry

this man is a terror sponsor whom boko haram has repeatedly nominated to represent them,
his fulani cattle rearer cousins have continued to rampage the country killing, pillaging and raping with reckless abandon and he has yet to make a statement against it, yet he is upset when the military kills boko haram. . . . . .
silent when boko kills the military.
dictator who took away the rights of our fathers in his first venture into nigerian leadership
religious and ethnic bigot

we will never like him angry grin grin grin grin

and by the way, i know GEJ f-cked up but this goathead u guys elected is a disaster in waiting. watch the fulani cattle rearers as they begin to officially take over the south

hating de sweet ooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

I NEED POWER AND OTHER OF HIS DUBIOUS PROMISES ASAP AND NOT SOME STUPID PASS. smiley

Shey purge dey worry u? #badbelle
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by tabolaji: 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

I NEED POWER AND OTHER OF HIS DUBIOUS PROMISES ASAP AND NOT SOME STUPID PASS. smiley

....and if you don't get it what more can you do than come to nairaland to write rubbish.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Respect01(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
Thank you we want him like that !!!!!
He is far better than brilliant Jonathan.
I'm sure u are still an applicant(Jobless) thatz where brilliant Jonathan left u. Hope is not lost PMB will CHANGE ur status soon.
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

RUBISH FROM AN OLD ILLITERATE DULLARD smiley cool
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
omojeesu:

In less than 24hrs?

U mind him. I thought he should even be at the naming ceremony of Biafra not behind a keyboard asking for electricity he didn't ask for in the last 6years.

Haters keep hating PMB till u all die of heart attack.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by thaoriginator: 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Weh dem a fools wan fi run guh?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Harremu(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Na mugun you be bross"like seriously u are force ratedif anyone happened to be ILLITERATE DULLARD dat should be you OK....
Long may u live jare my President!!

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Robinhood477: 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Thats democratic
This is truely PMB and Not GMB.
Kudos
abi grin
stevolinkon40:
Thats democratic
This is truely PMB and Not GMB.
Kudos
abi
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by neocortex: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
aaidel:

because during GEJ regime you were enjoying 24hrs power smh

Did you type that why sleeping or you don't have that essential thing ?
From your statement , you supposedly support BabaOC so that you may continue to live in darkness.SMH.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Man,don't be stupid...He is the president of Nigeria so get over it,we all must work to make this country great.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Sunymoore(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Am from SS, and we don't have hatred 4 anybody , d election has come and gone, I personly voted APC, Plss stop tagging d entire SS bad,, BT if buhari misbehave hmmm, am afraid,, we gonna do stupid tins

wat u see on NL re Imposter, Nobody, I say nobody go speak 4 d entire SS...

@ d bolded lol, too much of Niaraland is bad 4 u, so bcous some jobless fools dey Say SS belongs 2 1 country u believe ?...

Abeg I use God BEG u, am a Nigerian

God bless Nigeria
There's really hope for this country... I'm impressed with your comments... One Nigeria my brother
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by cyberguy72(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2015
this brainless President is so confused,what is the essence of this useless directive?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by cyberguy72(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2015
Alore:
Is this really happening? In Nigeria and in my own life time?
God, let Your Kingdom be truly and fully established in Nigeria....
This is a sign of better things to come... better days sure are on the way!
These are words we want to be hearing: honour, respect, freedom of movement unless otherwise instructed by court. Nigeria shall be great again!!!
In your dreams
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by otedola1(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
We belief u, sai baba
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by luwiizy(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

if you where educated and wise enough you won't allow ur mind to think so shallow
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by jidebaba69(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:
sad
Behave urself!!!....Take ur drugs properly.....
Lapses like this happen when u skip medications !!!

Nice 1 from PMB!!!

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Jesusloveyou: 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

u wil never see light in ur life

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by bigmo1(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

And this gets 24 likes? 25 mad men on the loose on the streets of nairaland.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Buhari's tactics! Let's make dem feel at home, then we get them arrested.
All of you keep deceiving yourself even when the clueless president makes a lot of mistakes you accept it as sensible idea. I thought many of you asked for the previous administration to be probed? Bwahaha... angry

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Generalkorex(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

the same way jonathan did right?yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Lionsclaw: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
will u guys ever be pleased? No go die b4 ur time o! I pray you live to see how Buhari will right the wrongs of ya paymaster..

Silly pple playing opposition cheesy cheesy
Sorry man though I dont subscribe to insulting elders and my president but the guy u quoted learnt from you APC guys. I am afraid they will continue to use the insult pattern you taught them unless miracles begin to happen
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
I can smell disappointment oozing out from all APShits. pua! Kirikiri dreamers.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Btruth: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
Very democratic. We are now on a good course.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Jesusloveyou: 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
preselect:

how come all these why hating stories started popping up since 29th may? how come nobody said stop hating before 29th? what goes around comes around. Nigeria is our country, we have a right to hate those we want to hate angry
na ya business? na ya papa i dey hate? and by the way, who said we hate him for no reason? angry

this man is a terror sponsor whom boko haram has repeatedly nominated to represent them,
his fulani cattle rearer cousins have continued to rampage the country killing, pillaging and raping with reckless abandon and he has yet to make a statement against it, yet he is upset when the military kills boko haram. . . . . .
silent when boko kills the military.
dictator who took away the rights of our fathers in his first venture into nigerian leadership
religious and ethnic bigot

we will never like him angry grin grin grin grin

and by the way, i know GEJ f-cked up but this goathead u guys elected is a disaster in waiting. watch the fulani cattle rearers as they begin to officially take over the south

hating de sweet ooo grin grin grin grin
u want hate die, don't kil urself ooo,u are too young to die. 'Jesus loves you'

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Kazrem(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]
e still dey pain you? The earlier you get use to it the better for you.

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by preselect(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u want hate die, don't kil urself ooo,u are too young to die. 'Jesus loves you'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no mind me o, na nairaland we dey cheesy cheesy . . . . .this na my e-personality. . . no be so in real life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by hmuhammad(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
You must stop drinking alomo bitters
captainBIAFRA:

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by babadem2much(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
I just love the way PMB is dissapointing his haters from all angles. Chai! The mistake u are waiting for PMB to make is the one u d yiu guys are making

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Life is all about equilibrium. There must always be light to balance out the darkness. For the extremely smart people in naija, we have to have imbeciles like this to keep the country in balance...

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State