Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (57386 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Heffalump(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

RUBISH FROM AN OLD ILLITERATE DULLARD smiley cool

You need proper orientation to transform your already deformed and skewed sense of reasoning.
You'll soon see the light! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Horlufemi(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids waiting patiently for GMB to fvck up where as the amiable president keeps disappointing them. cheesy

They don't even know how to do opposition
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by mayusguy(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
Naa this is just the beginning, brf is the main target. He'll be the best president ever smiley
bonechamberlain:
end of impunity in Nigeria.. this man seems like our last hope in this country. may God give him longevity
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

I NEED POWER AND OTHER OF HIS DUBIOUS PROMISES ASAP AND NOT SOME STUPID PASS. smiley
he probe them, u will cry foul,he doesn't probe them,u will behave like an idiot..BTW I thought u idiots hoisted ur dirty flags today?he is dealing with matters that concern Nigeria,if u want to fool yourself,go to ur Biafra and leave the Nigerian president to govern us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Akon419(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
I thought supporters of the brainless man said he will arrest ngozi and madueke as soon as he assume office , Abi he don de change tone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
aieromon:
No need to stop anybody. When PMB needs them,he will know how to repatriate them with ease.
hehehehehe, container things
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Barywhyte(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

how stupid
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by lexy2014: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

We were taught that an illiterate is someone who can't read or write. Yesterday we saw buhari reading a speech he wrote. Has d meaning of illiterate been changed?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by UpLoyo: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

You're still hurt.... grin grin grin . There's a lagoon somewhere with your name on it, just jump...

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by andyanders: 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Never knew you are one of the madmen from Yaba. In fact, your comment has shown that you supposed to be in the zoo.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]
nothing seems good to u. No go kill urself.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by lexy2014: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:
Has he run out of crates?
Yes he has run out of crates but I assure u that when d govt open bids 4d supply of crates, d public will b duely informed. So use d time available 2 prepare your bid. Am certain u will land d contract

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by dotune(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
Lol. I can see that some people still dey feel that GEJ exit pain. Don't worry with time ur pain will fade. Meanwhile lets contribute to the success of this nation. If they fix light? Don't go and sabotage it o because of beef. I take God beg u tongue
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by lawallawal86(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
Nice move baba, at least they are still alive no where to run to on this earth[/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Ujupsy: 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
ceejay80s:

Which school ur papa and grandpa go ? He ruled ur grandpa and father in 1984, now he is ruling u and ur children and if I vex,he will rule ur grand children join,so go and die or go shower without soap ontop transformer
At what age maybe 150yrs ,no hope for you or any person close to you to aspire to such a position cos you don't believe in your self or your unborn generation it's a pity
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Amalision: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
With this coming from Buhari, he has my supports and may Allah give him the wisdom to lead this great nation.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by teadrake(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

There's what we called " Brainstorming " is a pre- writing activities. I suggest you adhere to it and put into practice.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by spencekat(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids waiting patiently for GMB to fvck up where as the amiable president keeps disappointing them. cheesy
How has he disappointed them?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Ujupsy: 9:47pm On May 30, 2015
closearms:

I have said it tym without number quote any where you see most of the hate speech against PMB ,they are from the SS and SE... pls the border are open for PMB haters to exit from Nigeria till 2019...
They should exit with their oil that is the only thing binding this country oil money sweet pass honey
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Ujupsy: 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

One of the silly tanoids who deluded themselves that gej must win....will you continue to be fulish forever?..Pretty sure,you and your last four filial generations have not made 0.0000001% of what GMB has achieved in life.Your fulishness was exhibited in the last elections as said by jagaban"Investing in a minority against two majority"
I suppose you have cos I see no reason why you have not taken over from thief jagaban
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by shawl: 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Tanoids forget that politics is a game of numbers. How do they hope to get people on your side with comments like this. They risk loosing numbers if their criticisms keep getting skewed thereby giving PMB an easy 8 year ride. So is this how they are gonna be whining for 8 years then? Common guys think about it.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Angel196(f): 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
I look to the right, i see hate, i look to the left, i see hate but when i look at hated one, i see hope for nigeria. You can hate all you like, it doesn't matter. He is there and there is nothing you can do abt it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by olayinkaj2(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]
. When will you have common sense?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by olayinkaj2(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
Akon419:
I thought supporters of the brainless man said he will arrest ngozi and madueke as soon as he assume office , Abi he don de change tone
. The time is not now. Otondo!
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by bonechamberlain(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2015
mayusguy:
Naa this is just the beginning, brf is the main target. He'll be the best president ever smiley
brf can't be as tinubu shadows would be all over him. we need self made politicians. maybe tambuwal or ogbonna onu.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2015
he is being democratic.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by cashkid: 10:54pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

Another programmed fool on rampage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i wonder how u will ever get rest of mind with all these mental torture u are subjecting urself to.
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by 989900: 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
Baba, hope u didn't fall for that frog eye punnani?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by Yasirarafat: 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
he will catch them later
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by SleazyxMaco: 11:13pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
[s]s]

the illiterate dullard is now your president. Where is your dad again?
Re: Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling by poseidon12: 11:37pm On May 30, 2015
A nice one from the president. We have too many knuckle heads in this country. Some fools think that the president can just ban people from travelling. We are not in a military dictatorship.
If anyone is charged to court and fails to appear, the court can always declare the person wanted. The person can be extradited.
Thumbs up for Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.