Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88597 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by temitemi1(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2015
Our government officials cheesy grin cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by demelza: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

aunty, you are the one throwing yourself desperately at men, don't make this about me. grin

I give up!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ifex370(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Fresh kids..... grin just like me grin I can't afford to hate.

This new government will make the Second to comment a multimillionaire smiley

Amen bro
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by EasyIzzy(f): 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
He's not that handsome...
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Lalasticlala pls can you move this thread to celebrity section? I don't see how this affect politics or governance.

celebrity section? really? undecided. hatred kills o cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by john4affiliate: 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley
Must you always insult?
I wonder if anything good has ever/will ever come from your generation!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Our government officials cheesy grin cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

CLUELESS guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Obiomon: 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Mtschew na im girls De die coz of am already undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Diddy58(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
madridguy:
Can anyone here link me up with the first girl from the right. She is my wife I don dey see for my dream close to a year now...any useful info will be highly appreciated.
dream and never wake-up Ode
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2015
madridguy:
Can anyone here link me up with the first girl from the right. She is my wife I don dey see for my dream close to a year now...any useful info will be highly appreciated.
You should have acted since last year. cheesy
It would be difficult for you to move close to her foot steps now.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by zonax(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
They re all beautifully handsome. Lol.
Cute children.

I am a big supporter of Jonathan but I believe God doesn't make mistakes. Anyone he puts in position of leadership, he has a reason for calling such person and I can't condemn but only support and pray for that person.

Long live. President Buhari.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by NigerianLord: 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
Rich Fresh Kids
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Plus234(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

those who liked your comment are MADD including YOU

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
Beautiful people smiley
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

See this one. I know what is going on in your mind now. You are like

Yusuf Buhari i want you want to sample me [Sample me]
but Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Yusuf, wait am not kidding you?
I mean i want you (yusuf) to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
Ahh!!! shocked yusuf this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Yusuf does not want to yansh you yansh you
You now say he should lick your pulet pulet yusuf come talk say kai abasha basha

Iranu Abacha

EPIC grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
Plus234:

those who liked your comment are MADD including YOU

Leave am, he go tire soon. Such a brainless dude

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by An2elect2(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
EasyIzzy:

Lol there is nothing so beautiful about northerners in general... just few, others are okay. Yea i know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Some nairalanders will do anything to sleep with any of them. C.C rokiatu,eleko1,vickyrotex,barcanista
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by themodernman: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lawallawal86(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Change change change can we ask our self am I ready for the change if yes change . Am a first timer ooooooo. See fine boy
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by gen2briz(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
madridguy:
Please go back to your dream and marry her.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by kilode100(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Small boys.
Their Amu never mature ...
What's all the drolling and spitting for

21 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Kjking(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
please can someone erase that guy in the middle bfor our NL girls begin kill their self
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by 190: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Very ugly children Na so children dey be

After the old man don tief Nigerian money years ago e use am train these kids
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Tmercy(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
SATANOIDS

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by preselect(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

ensuring the perpetuation of oppression, bigotry and hate for a few yet another generation angry angry

#bringbackourgirls
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
EasyIzzy:
but you won't mind a nite with him for ............k grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
Google63:
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU! √ When someone in the car ahead of you throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria √ When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬. √ At the point of entry at either the air or sea port, if a Custom or Immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout "Change". # Change Nigeria √ A landlord that 'habitually' increases house rent. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria √ Any irregularity in the measurement of food items in the market or the display of fake products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout "Change". #ChangeNigeria √ Any lecturer that wants to collect bribe either in cash or in kind. Shout to him "Change". ‪#‎Change‬ Nigeria √Any public or private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout "Change". #Change Nigeria. √ When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria √ When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria. √ If the church near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Pastor and say, "Change!" #ChangeNigeria √ If the mosque near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Imam and say, "Change" #ChangeNigeria √ If you are in a vehicle and the driver is driving like someone possessed, shout "Change!" #ChangeNigeria. √ When somebody is trying to jump a queue at either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM stand shout "Change". #change Nigeria# √ When an Electricity official cuts your light unjustly shout "Change". #Change Nigeria# √ If someone is answering a phone and lies about his/her location, shout "Change" √ If you are a friend to a man/woman who goes to meet another woman/man and deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is traveling on an official duty, whisper "CHANGE!" √ When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense fuel into your. V remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria# Change starts when you let people know that you are truly change..... CHANGE....
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Onyiido: 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Gosh! The dude at the middle is hot with sumptuous lips. grin
Just like the guy in the first pix have a striking resemblance with peter of psquare. This family fine no be small. It must get to me ooooooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
Ok this dude is handsome. and infact I'm on the 'change' team. But this shii is starting to get ridiculous.. y'all should free this people's family members. I'm sure they're not so cool with it. No wonder the guy has always been on low key...

but seriously the guy is cute cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.