Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88609 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Trippledots(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Beautiful people smiley
God bless PMB

does PMB mean Pa Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
Trippledots:

does PMB mean Pa Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

Gimme kpeckus undecided
I don't have kpeckus angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by egobetatoday: 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Google63:
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU!
√ When someone in the car ahead of you
throws wastes on the road, drive next to him,
roll down your window & shout, "change!"
# ChangeNigeria
√ When you are on a queue and someone tries
to force his way in front, scream "change!!".
‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
√ At the point of entry at either the air or sea
port, if a Custom or Immigration official is
trying to collect bribe. Shout "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ A landlord that 'habitually' increases house
rent. Shout to him "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ Any irregularity in the measurement of food
items in the market or the display of fake
products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout
"Change". #ChangeNigeria
√ Any lecturer that wants to collect bribe
either in cash or in kind. Shout to him
"Change". ‪#‎Change‬ Nigeria
√Any public or private servant that is stealing
our national heritage. Shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria.
√ When a police officer stops your car and
says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him,
"change!".
#ChangeNigeria
√ When you walk past any Nigerian who throws
paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop
him and tell him, "change!".
#ChangeNigeria.
√ If the church near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Pastor and say, "Change!"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If the mosque near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Imam and say, "Change"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If you are in a vehicle and the driver is
driving like someone possessed, shout
"Change!"
#ChangeNigeria.
√ When somebody is trying to jump a queue at
either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM
stand shout "Change".
#change Nigeria#
√ When an Electricity official cuts your light
unjustly shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria#
√ If someone is answering a phone and lies
about his/her location, shout "Change"
√ If you are a friend to a man/woman wh
goes to meet another
Change starts when you let people know that you
are truly change.....
CHANGE....

Change starts when you let people know that you
are truly change.....ehen has PMB made public( not private) his assets declaration? then change should start from him!!

promise and fail president!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Dignitygab(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Nice 332AC9FC
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Germanboi(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2015
Ok, I don see them
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Rachaelfrancis(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
kai..dis buhari's son ehnnnn...I can't stop saying de dude is handsome and tall.girls don suffer
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
I don't have kpeckus angry

Moana angry grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

Moana angry grin
its true embarassed
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Gorimakpa1: 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
some of you here are devils in human form oppressing and truncating ya fellow humanbeings ironically nearly almost everyday you pray to God to help you beat the devil. hyprocrates
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:
its true embarassed

What is shocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

What is shocked
I no get kpeckus
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by cronsberg: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
o boy money and power good o. like seriously, see as dem don fresh de shine like those big juicy benue mangoes
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by comelylady(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
Some of this Northerners looks cute sha.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
thats because im in Kano for business
then u shouldn't have problems locating young, handsome guys with priviledged backgrounds around sabo barkin zuwo road, magajin rumfa, race course and gidado road
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
then u shouldn't have problems locating young, handsome guys with priviledged backgrounds around sabo barkin zuwo road, magajin rumfa, race course and gidado road
grin I just got married today
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
grin I just got married today
Wow...CONGRATS. Y didn't u invite me? Is Yusuf d lucky guy. D time is 10:20am. Na early morning wedding abi?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Moana(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
Wow...CONGRATS. Y didn't u invite me? Is Yusuf d lucky guy. D time is 10:20am. Na early morning wedding abi?
its a christian guy. Yes morning wedding tingz grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
its a christian guy. Yes morning wedding tingz grin
thatz nize. Have funz
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by simdam500(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Cute pix... love 'em hottie kiss
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ZITRAN: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
demelza:
OMG!!!! Thank God Yusuf is a muslim, he's entitled to more than one wife. There is hope for me! embarassed
keep sayin it till you believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.