Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88611 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Akfakorede(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

See this one. I know what is going on in your mind now. You are like

Yusuf Buhari i want you want to sample me [Sample me]
but Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Yusuf, wait am not kidding you?
I mean i want you (yusuf) to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
Ahh!!! shocked yusuf this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Yusuf does not want to yansh you yansh you
You now say he should lick your pulet pulet yusuf come talk say kai abasha basha

Iranu Abacha

You must be high on weed.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by betatalk: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley

You can hate but can never achieve one percent for what PMB has achieved. Since you are young and intelligent why are still a nobody. Please show your picture and show us your family.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2015
but no one is chopping Gala na

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by fairygeh(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
Mogbe, shocked shocked see those Hausa fine boys laye mi angry cry kiss
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by eleko1: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
sad sad angry sad angry bicareful.I am a responsible family man.
IYANGBALI:
Some nairalanders will do anything to sleep with any of them. C.C rokiatu,eleko1,vickyrotex,barcanista
undecided u can dash him vickyrotex'I nor mention any name ooo cool lipsrsealed*Exit angry*
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by babeface3: 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
I no no but malam go always look malam to me no matter how they look and dress

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
demelza:
OMG!!!!
Thank God Yusuf is a muslim, he's entitled to more than one wife.
There is hope for me! embarassed
so this is handsome for you? much ado about nothing
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by UncleLondon: 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by UncleLondon: 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
quote author=lalasticlala post=34257743]http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-996444208502131655_290514337[/quote]

Where is the Gala?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by adorablevic: 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
Damn!these guys cute embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
[size=18pt] News don finish?? angry[/size]
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by front247: 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
d rain of insults hav been transfered to buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by rman: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

See this one. I know what is going on in your mind now. You are like

Yusuf Buhari i want you want to sample me [Sample me]
but Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Yusuf, wait am not kidding you?
I mean i want you (yusuf) to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
Ahh!!! shocked yusuf this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Yusuf does not want to yansh you yansh you
You now say he should lick your pulet pulet yusuf come talk say kai abasha basha

Iranu Abacha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nairaland! With posters like this, it is very difficult to leave.

You made me laugh real hard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
pretty girls...
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by UpLoyo: 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

Can you please upload your dumb.ass family pic so we can judge who looks better? The dunce sent your papa packing back to Otueke didn't he? Go jump on your boat and start fishing.... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ultrazone(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
qkqkqk
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by mathskill: 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
Envy is evil from the pit of hatred
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
nawa ooo and I no see any of them for any of the campaign rallies wey some people dy die on top ....
chai poverty is a biatch
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
fairygeh:
Mogbe, shocked shocked see those Hausa fine boys laye mi angry cry kiss
lmao!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by front247: 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
190:
Very ugly children Na so children dey be

After the old man don tief Nigerian money years ago e use am train these kids
retardee wetin u dey talk.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by sambisa5: 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
Google63:
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU!
√ When someone in the car ahead of you
throws wastes on the road, drive next to him,
roll down your window & shout, "change!"
# ChangeNigeria
√ When you are on a queue and someone tries
to force his way in front, scream "change!!".
‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
√ At the point of entry at either the air or sea
port, if a Custom or Immigration official is
trying to collect bribe. Shout "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ A landlord that 'habitually' increases house
rent. Shout to him "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ Any irregularity in the measurement of food
items in the market or the display of fake
products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout
"Change". #ChangeNigeria
√ Any lecturer that wants to collect bribe
either in cash or in kind. Shout to him
"Change". ‪#‎Change‬ Nigeria
√Any public or private servant that is stealing
our national heritage. Shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria.
√ When a police officer stops your car and
says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him,
"change!".
#ChangeNigeria
√ When you walk past any Nigerian who throws
paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop
him and tell him, "change!".
#ChangeNigeria.
√ If the church near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Pastor and say, "Change!"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If the mosque near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Imam and say, "Change"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If you are in a vehicle and the driver is
driving like someone possessed, shout
"Change!"
#ChangeNigeria.
√ When somebody is trying to jump a queue at
either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM
stand shout "Change".
#change Nigeria#
√ When an Electricity official cuts your light
unjustly shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria#
√ If someone is answering a phone and lies
about his/her location, shout "Change"
√ If you are a friend to a man/woman who
goes to meet another woman/man and
deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is
traveling on an official duty, whisper
"CHANGE!"
√ When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense
fuel into your. V remind him about "Change "
#Change Nigeria#
Change starts when you let people know that you
are truly change.....
CHANGE....

but you get time sha ooooooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Lalasticlala pls can you move this thread to celebrity section? I don't see how this affect politics or governance.
Make jeloxie no kill u
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by mascot87(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Gosh! The dude at the middle is hot with sumptuous lips. grin

If u see my own lips nko? You go almost rape my lips with kisses undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
aswear,we are on thesame page...lol

I donot even see yusuf in that picture embarassed
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
madridguy:
Can anyone here link me up with the first girl from the right. She is my wife I don dey see for my dream close to a year now...any useful info will be highly appreciated.

Chaaaiii

Amaka ur girlfriend must hear this. embarassed
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

At least the villa has gotten rid of those ugly kids. I remember that fat boy.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by prettymina(f): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
Gosh this guy's ar cute,Need this species to compliment my beauty tongue
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:58pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry
Please take a seat backstage
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
ona too like boys... grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
I want her in reality abeg. Any assistance pls ?

gen2briz:
Please go back to your dream and marry her.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
I think among the wealthy Hausas, you see the most beautiful breed in the world. They have this very young, fragile and innocent beauty. Flawless! embarassed smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by basty: 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
angry

Let thunder fire your ash and and JT you hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.