Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2191 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lucky4real28(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2015
Booked
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2015
Lucky4real28:
Dear nairalander please advice me, I am dating this girl and I love her to a point that she is part of the future I am painting, before we started dating I asked her if she still feel something for any of her ex which she said NO.

she keeps a lot of male friends and they are aware we are dating, A particular guy keeps calling her and she told me he is a toaster that she already told him we are dating, at first I was paranoid about the whole thing but I managed to just beleive in the name of making things work out.

Today she came to see me and I just thought of going through her phone because sometimes I do, to my surprise I saw a love message she sent to the guy, this love message was actually a message I wrote and sent to her...It was like sending a copy of my message to him...she doesn't even have a good explanation, she keeps saying she loves me and it was a mistake that she wanted to end things with the guy before telling me.. bla bla bla

No doubt I love her but I don't think I can trust her again, it takes time to build trust and very easy to destroy,  I don't want to be a fool to any girl,  and I don't want to hold on to something that will haunt me later as there is no guarantee she won't do such again.

i am so disappointed, If you were in my shoes what would you do?..break up or try make things work?.

Honest advice...Thank you.

It takes two people to make a relationship work. You both have to be truly willing to make it work.
You also have to sit down and reason her behaviour. Is dat what you truly want for your life. If it is... then go for it. If not, run and never look back. better girls will come. Life is too short...
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2015
She's a cheat and they deserve one punishment which is dumping their ass. You can't change a girl who's open and doesn't see anything wrong in involving herself in a multiple affair. This is the one you're aware of, she could be seeing many others.
Re: . by Obiomon: 8:03pm On May 30, 2015
angry land acquired
Re: . by midolian(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2015
You are still single, man..

You don't need an advice, you need prayers. And I pray you meet the right girl soon.
Re: . by Dotwillis1(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
She tk your love for granted.

First, charge her with Plagiarism offense grin then dump her sorry ass.
Re: . by Mikocake(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
thats synonymous with girls..they always claim to know what they are doing bla bla bla but they usually fall like pack of cards..run bro if you dont want heart breaks because i've experienced this kind of thing..she will still f.uck the dude if she has not done that already...you will continue to see similar things from her...women are wicked..once they fall for a guy, they will not rest until they Bleep that di.ck provided the guy is eager..
Re: . by Lucky4real28(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
Ceeesaw:

It takes two people to make a relationship work. You both have to be truly willing to make it work.
You also have to sit down and reason her behaviour. Is dat what you truly want for your life. If it is... then go for it. If not, run and never look back. better girls will come. Life is too short...
I don't want to be insecure. .thanks for the advice
Re: . by Lucky4real28(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2015
Mikocake:
thats synonymous with girls..they always claim to know what they are doing bla bla bla but they usually fall like pack of cards..run bro if you dont want heart breaks because i've experienced this kind of thing..she will still f.uck the dude if she has not done that already...you will continue to see similar things from her...women are wicked..once they fall for a guy, they will not rest until they Bleep that di.ck provided the guy is eager..
Thank you sir
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
That's why I got a password to my Phone.
Re: . by peedeeasobie(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2015
When a girl says I have lots of male friends and little or no female friends but nothing is going on, they know we are dating! SHE IS LYING!

1. Why isn't she dating one of them?
2. Why is she dating you?
3. Is it that the guys didn't find her attractive before you came into the picture?

Ok bye!
Re: . by pasqal09: 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
All these guys in a one sided relationship eh... God is your strength.
Re: . by shumuel(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
Sorry bro, when a Lady sends a Love mssg form her man to another guy, she loves that guy more than she loves her man

a lady in love would keep your love mssgs even from her friends and if shows it to her friends, she would never allow them copy it, she also would never delete it

thats how you know when a lady loves you

2 Likes

Re: . by mister96: 9:09pm On May 30, 2015
It all depends on you to follow your heart... She messed up real bad and it's almost impossible to regain trust. If you really love her and she genuinely loves you, u can try to make things work again and build back up what's been damaged. Hear her story and take time out to get through the hurt.
Re: . by ebamma(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
My guy
I hope say u don mark her toto register first
If you don mark
Keep calm and let her go
If u never mark am,
Mark it and let her go
Re: . by misspicy(f): 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
peedeeasobie:
When a girl says I have lots of male friends and little or no female friends but nothing is going on, they know we are dating! SHE IS LYING!

1. Why isn't she dating one of them?
2. Why is she dating you?
3. Is it that the guys didn't find her attractive before you came into the picture?

Ok bye!
u r nt totally ryt on diz one dnt generalize,i af more male frnds bt less female acquintances n ma bf knows....but wat she did was wrong,she was actually cheating
Re: . by Dhavids(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
Fastest way to die... Going trough your partner's phone stuffs other than gallery... Especially when you dating hoes. Just follow ur heart OP! cool

1 Like

Re: . by Lucky4real28(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
Thanks to everyone who commented, I am sure I ll get somebody better...already broke up with her.
Re: . by Obiomon: 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
Lucky4real28:
Thanks to everyone who commented, I am sure I ll get somebody better...already broke up with her.
ouch shocked cry

(1) (Reply)

. / What Really Makes Break-ups Painful? / Like Seriously? What Are These Kids Doing In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.