Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. (15044 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Just for laughs.
She had been disturbing me on WhatsApp all through the month.
I couldn't resist
Modified: I can see the ladies feeling pained. They always want their ex to miserable. It pains them when you are doing fine without them grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by izzou(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Can I have her contact Please?

cool

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by fernandoc(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2017
If you had time to write all that. You're ex is the one who should be running away from u.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Let me watch from here

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
fernandoc:
If you had time to write all that. You're ex is the one who should be running away from u.

She is in the habit of disturbing me on WhatsApp.
Thought I should put her in her place

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by pat1612(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:

She is in the habit of disturbing me on WhatsApp.
Thought I should put her in her place

Why not block her if you dont want

Enjoying someones misery angry angry
Karma is monitoring you closely grin grin

23 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
pat1612:

Why not block her if you dont want

Enjoying someones misery angry angry
Karma is monitoring you closely grin grin

Actually after the breakup she blocked me when she saw that I care less. Nobody tell her to Unblock it.
She even has a rebound relationship to get over me yet she is still disturbing me. Wetin man go do na.
She was a side chick sef

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Galacious1: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
fernandoc:
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by SuperSuave(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
You have time to waste and there's nothing epic about the reply, just so you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Yuneehk(f): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
Can I have her contact Please?

cool
No, you can't.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by izzou(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Yuneehk:

No, you can't.

Whats your own naa?

angry

If I ask you for your own,you no go gree
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Ginaz(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Epic reply or epic show of foolishness? undecided

16 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Jodha(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2017
So werrin make we do?.. You're desperately trying very hard to be funny.. It shows clearly.. You're not savage... No matter how hard yhu try..

Nah the girl wey carry her thumbs text yhu.. I blame..

The truth is that..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Yuneehk(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

Whats your own naa?
angry
If I ask you for your own,you no go gree
Bruh, I'm not gay tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by izzou(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Yuneehk:

Bruh, I'm not gay tongue

angry

I think say you be geh sef
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Yuneehk(f): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:
LOL. I'm thinking it's because of nairaland he gave her those replies so he could create a topic with it and call it "Epic"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Yuneehk(f): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

angry
I think say you be geh sef
Why you go think say me na "geh"? Be good bro grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by izzou(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Yuneehk:

Why you go think say me na "geh"? Be good bro grin

I used to know someone with this moniker

Maybe am wrong
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nollynude: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Who be this attention seeker again.....The Stupid font sef dey piss me off undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Bashnigga(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
OP why didn't u block her b4 now
Sth tells me that u wanted to be monitoring her too undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Alwaysking: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:
i cant believe u are like this, smh.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Bashnigga:
OP why didn't u block her b4 now Sth tells me that u wanted to be monitoring her too undecided
Why should I block her when I don't care about her anymore. Blocking her will give her some sense of relevance

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by BUTTERBEER: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
OP I saw your reply but where's the epic?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Ginaz(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Alwaysking:
i cant believe u are like this, smh.

I'm like what? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Alwaysking: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm like what? undecided
So annoying, and neva thought u would b this rude
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Ginaz(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Alwaysking:
So annoying, and neva thought u would b this rude

Please o, How was I rude

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
You have time to waste and there's nothing epic about the reply, just so you know. undecided
Jodha:
So werrin make we do?.. You're desperately trying very hard to be funny.. It shows clearly.. You're not savage... No matter how hard yhu try..

Nah the girl wey carry her thumbs text yhu.. I blame..

The truth is that..
Yuneehk:

LOL. I'm thinking it's because of nairaland he gave her those replies so he could create a topic with it and call it "Epic"
Ginaz:
Nollynude:
Who be this attention seeker again.....The Stupid font sef dey piss me off undecided
Ginaz:

Let's be clear on one thing here.
Why are you all bashing?
Them tell you all say na me dey do you grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Alwaysking: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:

Please o, How was I rude
U know dat already, so why re u asking?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Yuneehk(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

I used to know someone with this moniker

Maybe am wrong
I was just joking
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by DesChyko: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Well, just tell us what she did to you that made you so keen on revenge.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by yorex2011: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Was expecting to see something like you replying "tomato red" ..

Dat would've been epic
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2017
yorex2011:
Was expecting to see something like you replying "tomato red" ..

Dat would've been epic

Red was the only colour exempted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Love My Nigerian Men! / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.