Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs (1642 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by OgaInnocent(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2015
According to Uk Mail, A high school teacher allegedly showed off before-and-after pictures of her boob job to three of her students.
Melissa Kidd, 34, showed the 'obscene' pictures of her bare breasts either side of an augmentation procedure to three of her students, aged 16 to 18, police said.
Kidd, who teaches at Woodside High School in Newport News, Virginia, was in a school building when she called up the pictures on her iPhone and gave the youngsters a look, according to court documents.
One student also said that he or she saw even more. According to the documents: 'One juvenile victim additionally reported being shown nude photographs of Kidd's breasts and genital areas'.
According to the Smoking Gun, which obtained the probable cause statement, police first searched her phone in April, and filed a warrant in May to do another search of the device to extract more data.
Woodside High School began investigating Kidd after the allegations were made, but stopped after she quit her job on April 17, local
http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/05/in-usa-school-teacher-arrested-after.html

Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2015
What a lucky chaps. How come I never had such a generous teacher when in high school .

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
What a lucky chaps. How come I never had such a generous teacher when in high school .

chai u like beta tin sha cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

chai u like beta tin sha cheesy

Dey there na. Who no like better thing. cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by eleko1: 8:50pm On May 30, 2015
sad sex starve woman sad
Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
Wetin she carry? Pinshure of boobby
Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by acenazt: 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
Where we for get this kind teacher for Naija sef
Re: Teacher Arrested In USA For Seducing Students With Boobs by Fulaboy(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2015
Na this kind teacher dey make me wish of going to US high school cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship / Ladies, Can U Marry A Virgin? / Men These Are The Warning Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.