Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! (7779 Views)

Nigeria Is A Country But Not A Nation. / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
Biafra the land of the rising sun was a country that was ill conceived to fulfil the ambition of one man.

Biafra was born out of bitterness and envy nee jealousy.

The biafran war would always remain the most costly clash of egos the world would ever witness.

The igboman is brave, domineering and independent and would never want to be under any authority 'igbo enweghi eze' But biafra, my people, is not the independence that we seek. For as it is in the animal farm, So shall it be in biafra because it's an Ill thoughtout enclave.

We need fiscal confederation and not some biafra. we need to manage our resources our selves. we need to manage our companies and markets ourselves.

Biafra would never solve our problems. creating more state only made us more distant than we were. giving us our own country would only divide us the more.

I am igbo and I stand for one Nigeria.

join me If you are Nigerian and proud.

17 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 30, 2015
OP why didn't you come to Aba to preach that to the 2.5million people from across Eastern Nigeria who came to remember our fallen ones.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
You needed to see Biafrans who came out on the sun to sing praises to God.

You can't stop the movement, shove the advice down ur as5

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by acenazt: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
O.p na good man. I hope ur fellow igbos realize the truth before its too late.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

you mean the touts? every tout need a vent after their heavy weed smoking, before they implode.

I was in ABA and nothing much happened. majority in ABA didn't even know I any biafran day was celebrated. Aba half Marathon organised by magic fm had more participation. Besides it's not the first time. massob before them did even worst.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
acenazt:
O.p na good man. I hope ur fellow ignos realize the truth before its too late.

they will. I know my people. let the noise making not deceive you. after all the nose making, they would comeback and reason with their brains. just watch.

5 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

Even chosen church could pull a bigger crowd in ABA.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by OkutaNla: 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

at least I do have a mother. ask your madam which gutter dem for pick you from. nwa akwuna.

Chai! See finishing!

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
op, i bliv u r from enugu, because de r d saboutuars
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
Bobskylo:

you are the saboutuar brother. you want to sabotage all the efforts we have made over the ages with your childish chants on biafra. that is Why ojukwu went into a war that he was not prepared for. who does that?

8 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by SOUNDKING: 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
Bobskylo:
not all Enugu am from Ugwuoba and will die for Biafra.the op may be rochas or his likes.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

you mean the touts? every tout need a vent after their heavy weed smoking, before they implode.

I was in ABA and nothing much happened. majority in ABA didn't even know I any biafran day was celebrated. Aba half Marathon organised by magic fm had more participation. Besides it's not the first time. massob before them did even worst.

Lied, big lying modafucka, IPOB locked down Aba, Biafrans locked down Aba, every one was aware, people climbed on rooftops, on bus roofs and masts to catch a glimpse.
Biafra is here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
not all Enugu am from Ugwuoba and will die for Biafra.the op may be rochas or his likes.

Yes I am rochas brother and we Don't raise phools in IMO state.

5 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by SOUNDKING: 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

you are the saboutuar brother. you want to sabotage all the efforts we have made over the ages with your childish chants on biafra. that is Why ojukwu went into a war that he was not prepared for. who does that?
bia,nwampama will you keep quiet before chukwu abiama inflicts you with a million chiken pox and bless you with a very large amu ibi. Idiot,you feel NIgeria loves you,why not relocate to bornu,ewu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Bigshiko(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

Yes I am rochas brother and we Don't raise phools in IMO state.
mumu u need to see wat biafran did today at owerri,uwazurikes Avenue,an nt sure u knw where ure from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Bigshiko:
madmen on nairaland dis days, there was massive killing and marginalization of igbos all over Nigeria abt 50000 death recorded, most of them fleed back home and was received by the military governor Ojukwu,,dis led to biafra,,nex time don't jus type rubbish cos mtn dashed u 10mb..idiot and if u think ure good with abusing people,jus try me.na run u go take comot nairaland

Yes. there was a riot and my brothers were massacred. I strongly condemn that. and it pains me to this day. that's the more reason Why we should seek for a Confederate state So that we could all come home and manage our resources ourselves and develop our region. we need the rest of Nigeria just as much as they need us.

PS: yorubas in kwara, tivs in plateau have all being killed one time or another, Did they seek to pull out?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

Lied, big lying modafucka, IPOB locked down Aba, Biafrans locked down Aba, every one was aware, people climbed on rooftops, on bus roofs and masts to catch a glimpse.
Biafra is here.

they locked down your village.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

Biafra is here.

they locked down your kitchen and not ABA.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
bia,nwampama will you keep quiet before chukwu abiama inflicts you with a million chiken pox and bless you with a very large amu ibi. Idiot,you feel NIgeria loves you,why not relocate to bornu,ewu.

chukwu abiama is not as senseless as you are. he gave you a brain for a reason.

8 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Habakus: 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
Op,i don't just seem to understand your types. What is it are you benefiting from this country Nigeria that is too dificult for you to give up for the sake of having your own independent nation? What are you even scared of? If the white men didn't amalgamate the protectorates and formed Nigeria,would there be anything like Nigeria? And would you be here having sleepless night and forming 'One Nigeria'? Let me ask you again - what are you scared of if indeed you're Igbo? You better give it a rest and face other pertinent issues instead of unsolicited free adverts.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
Habakus:
Op,i don't just seem to understand your types. What is it are you benefiting from this country Nigeria that is too dificult for you to give up for the sake of having your own independent nation? What are you even scared of? If the white men didn't amalgamate the protectorates and formed Nigeria,would there be anything like Nigeria? And would you be here having sleepless night and forming 'One Nigeria'? Let me ask you again - what are you scared of if indeed you're Igbo? You better give it a rest and face other pertinent issues instead of unsolicited free adverts.

because I know that the independent nation would be worst than Nigeria. than God the whitemen almagamated us...before then we igbos were selling our fellow igbos for a bottle of whisky. my brother omenuko sold his own blood brother.

the amalgamation brought untold wealth to us. we were able to market our merchandise to a larger market with no payment of taxes.

I visited osogbo in osun state and I was amazed. osun the state with the least allocation in Nigeria has very neat tarred road, even to their streams. But can the same be said of eastern states?

6 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Habakus: 11:21pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

because I know that the independent nation would be worst than Nigeria. than God the whitemen almagamated us...before then we igbos were selling our fellow igbos for a bottle of whisky. my brother omenuko sold his own blood brother.

the amalgamation brought untold wealth to us. we were able to market our merchandise to a larger market with no payment of taxes.

I visited osogbo in osun state and I was amazed. osun the state with the least allocation in Nigeria has very neat tarred road, even to their streams. But can the same be said of eastern states?

I see... So this is the reason you don't want Biafra. So what happens if tomorrow,the Northerners or Southwesterners decide they want to leave and have their own nations respectively? You would fight them or start preaching to them as you're doing now to S/easterners?

2 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Habakus:
I see... So this is the reason you don't want Biafra. So what happens if tomorrow,the Northerners or Southwesterners decide they want to leave and have their own nations respectively? You would fight them or start preaching to them as you're doing now to S/easterners?

we would always preach for oneness because unity is strength.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

they locked down your kitchen and not ABA.

Mugu, I am son of the soil, NwaAba, so na me go tell you whatsup, From Asa road to Okigwe to Faulks road to Ariaria.
Everywhere was full, millions came out.

Pictures don't lie guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
NormalCodes:

Mugu, I am son of the soil, NwaAba, so na me go tell you whatsup, From Asa road to Okigwe to Faulks road to Ariaria.
Everywhere was full, millions came out.

Pictures don't lie guy.

anuofia, I'm in aba too and nothing happened here except your useless gathering in ckc asa road.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

anuofia, I'm in aba too and nothing happened here except your useless gathering in ckc asa road.

Efulefu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by xmich(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
shachris03:

they will. I know my people. let the noise making not deceive you. after all the nose making, they would comeback and reason with their brains. just watch.

Kedu uzo Aba ino taa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasuki: Court Grants Protection For Fg’s Witnesses / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers / Constitution Amendment: APC Plans Screening Of Ministerial Nominees, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.