Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! (7823 Views)

Nigeria Is A Country But Not A Nation. / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

I tire ooo. Everybody dey claim igbo this days. Anyone wey sabi speak small igbo go come online create handle and start preaching against Biafra.

While I'm yet to see any igboman in real life preaching against Biafra.

And the guy even claim say he dey aba.

The Guy is even a learner in Igbo language. I have learnt lots of forgotten Igbo proverbs from Ndu chucks, an Hausa NL. He is so proficient in use of Igbo language, that he will make you feel sorry for yourself that a foreigner has a better command of your language than you. Infact he used to claim to be Igbo those days until his Igbophobic posts busted him.

There is more to being Igbo than just learning Igbo language, you can never share in Igbo sentiments and idiosyncrasies, if you are not Igbo. And that will always stick you out like a sour thumb.

An Igbo commoner that is a Biafra hater? Kam nukwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by opiaoku: 10:48am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

your type is the one that give them the leverage to disrespect us. Serious igbos are busy minding their own business and you guys are here making enemies for us.

Mechie eze ule i ebea

otu nne i grin
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Nchi, Igbo obsession will kill you. Better be proud of your Oshogbo origin. Whether Biafra or Republic of Igboland like my signature suggests, Igboland must be independent of you leeches.

As you must have learnt, there is more to being Igbo than just learning Igbo language! Ife eji abu Igbo erika! Meanwhile, keep learning and promoting Igbo language, we need it, Mpama!

Uburu eke!

we are igbos, not biafra. Biafra is one man's claim to a political dynasty. Igbo is not biafra. I am a proud igbo and i am not a biafran. Stop dragging we igbos into your useless biafran squabbles. Declare biafra in your family and leaves us alone. Uchuu. Ishi Enwe.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 10:51am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

the igbos supporting biafra abroad are the never do wells. I listen to radio biafra and i hear the language and content of mental faculty and i know they really must be the coco peddlers in malaysia.

Just give me the name of one prominent igbo that supports your phoolish biafra and i would start taking you seriously.

Bingo, answer my question. What have you done about your fellow bingos insulting Igbos on this forum?
Have you tried to correct their mindset?

Until you answer the question, you remain a product of a Pig/Dog crossbreeding!

I will be back for you.

Salah ram!
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Support the dumb igbos to leave Nigeria. We are only interested in leaving with Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra.

But una no go gree because you guys know that once we leave Nigeria, Nigeria will be gone as most SS states will go with Biafra.

Under Biafra, every state will manage their resources themselves and remit a small percentage to the federal.

Abia will manage their oil and other resources.

Imo will manage their oil and other resources.

Anambra will manage their oil and other resources.

So will other states do under Biafra.

You so hate us dump igbos, Support Biafra, Help Igbos to champion the fight for Biafra.

story. that is how they brainwashed you.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 10:53am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

your type is the one that give them the leverage to disrespect us. Serious igbos are busy minding their own business and you guys are here making enemies for us.
Prove it or forever remain a worthless nonentity!
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Bingo, answer my question. What have you done about your fellow bingos insulting Igbos on this forum?
Have you tried to correct their mindset?

Until you answer the question, you remain a product of a Pig/Dog crossbreeding!

I will be back for you.

Salah ram!

nkita ara. Your type would always deny practical reasoning from sensible igbos. Rochas tried to correct us, we called him a bigot, son of an huasa father and we denied him.

Azikiwe did same and we cursed him. I owe you no answer. And please don't forget to tell me when you finally find your mother....ikpu ochicha.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

we are igbos, not biafra. Biafra is one man's claim to a political dynasty. Igbo is not biafra. I am a proud igbo and i am not a biafran. Stop dragging we igbos into your useless biafran squabbles. Declare biafra in your family and leaves us alone. Uchuu. Ishi Enwe.

Even an Oshogbo man wants to be Igbo. Chai! The Igbo race must be a special race. A Yoruba man will deny his group and attach to us! Bro, I understand your plight, don't worry, when we get Biafra, we won't deport you to Oshogbo, Biafra can always do with such patriotic people like you that are willing to deny their motherland and pledge their undying loyalty to the Igbo nation. You will be granted citizenship status, and you can always marry an Igbo woman to assimilate fully into the great Igbo culture. You have done well by learning the language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Prove it or forever remain a worthless nonentity!

i don't have anything to prove to you, kid. Onye is na ya na agho aja were isi nke ya chuo ya wu aja.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by size40: 11:00am On May 31, 2015
K
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by wirinet(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Support the dumb igbos to leave Nigeria. We are only interested in leaving with Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra.

But una no go gree because you guys know that once we leave Nigeria, Nigeria will be gone as most SS states will go with Biafra.

Under Biafra, every state will manage their resources themselves and remit a small percentage to the federal.

Abia will manage their oil and other resources.

Imo will manage their oil and other resources.

Anambra will manage their oil and other resources.

So will other states do under Biafra.

You so hate us dump igbos, Support Biafra, Help Igbos to champion the fight for Biafra.

The same reason we can't afford a Biafra in Nigeria is the same reason we can't afford an Islamic Caliphate in North east Nigeria, it will distabilize Nigeria and the whole West African sub region. A country based on tribal or religious hatred is a very dangerous thing. Take a look at other countries that seperated based on political, religious or tribal disagreements. Look at South/North Korea, the countries are technically at war, it is only the super powers that are maintaining the truce. Look at Taiwan/China, it is the US that has prevented China from over running Taiwan. Look at Sudan/South Sudan, the new south sudan started a bloody civil war immidiately the independence celebrations died down. The Ordinary South Sudanese are refugees in other countries including Sudan they gained independence from. I can name many other countries that are unstable as a result of seperation.

What we should be spending our energies on is breaking down the unjust and unequal political and social system inherited from the British and formulate a better system where each region, tribeand clan can determine its own destiny.

Abia, Imo and Anambra has not shown any ability to be able to manage rescources. The free Oil money they get from Abuja is mismanaged like all other states in Nigeria, so how do just a change of name to Biafra give them the ability to manage rescources.

Who is going to manages these rescources? The present day politicians or you intend to import managers from abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

story. that is how they brainwashed you.

Fake Igbo Nigga,, no dey quote me.

There's always something special about igbo people, every igbo man possess that specialty but you lack it and it has given you away.

We know ourselves and you are not one of us.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:01am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Even an Oshogbo man wants to be Igbo. Chai! The Igbo race must be a special race. A Yoruba man will deny his group and attach to us! Bro, I understand your plight, don't worry, when we get Biafra, we won't deport you to Oshogbo, Biafra can always do with such patriotic people like you that are willing to deny their motherland and pledge their undying loyalty to the Igbo nation. You will be granted citizenship status, and you can always marry an Igbo woman to assimilate fully into the great Igbo culture. You have done well by learning the language.

onye iberibe. You think i am you that is willing to marry a 90 year old granny just so that you can get american citizenship. I am igbo and i am proud. I am Nigerian and i am blessed. ZuZuru si ebea puo.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:02am On May 31, 2015
wirinet:

The same reason we can't afford a Biafra in Nigeria is the same reason we can't afford an Islamic Caliphate in North east Nigeria, it will distabilize Nigeria and the whole West African sub region. A country based on tribal or religious hatred is a very dangerous thing. Take a look at other countries that seperated based on political, religious or tribal disagreements. Look at South/North Korea, the countries are technically at war, it is only the super powers that are maintaining the truce. Look at Taiwan/China, it is the US that has prevented China from over running Taiwan. Look at Sudan/South Sudan, the new south sudan started a bloody civil war immidiately the independence celebrations died down. The Ordinary South Sudanese are refugees in other countries including Sudan they gained independence from. I can name many other countries that are unstable as a result of seperation.

What we should be spending our energies on is breaking down the unjust and unequal political and social system inherited from the British and formulate a better system where each region, tribeand clan can determine its own destiny.

e nujuru ara nne gi afo.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Fake Igbo Nigga,, no dey quote me.

There's always something special about igbo people, every igbo man possess that specialty but you lack it and it has given you away.

We know ourselves and you are not one of us.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

the igboman is sensible and very very articulate. Your type is just all noise...just like the yorubas. We don't make noise but when we strike, it's always deadly.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2015
wirinet:

Biafrans are peaceful people, we only attack if we are attacked first.

We are not interested in war, we are only interested in Peaceful living, Good living and business.

Nigeria is not offering us that, thats why we want out peacefully. That's why we are calling for a referendum but it still doesn't mean that the option of defense is not on the table.

We have tried breaking down the unjust system of governance for over 50years but the few benefactors are not willing to let go, so i think is better to let them go.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2015
Caseless:
I'm loving this igbo guy!

The guy took no prisoners! With good logic, he effortlessly took Nairaland Biafrans apart. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.

There are many Igbos like him on Nairaland though.

I just don't know why people don't get it. Nigeria, Biafra, Enugu state, etc., are all means to an end called happiness. Structural reform is what is needed, not necessarily secession.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

onye iberibe. You think i am you that is willing to marry a 90 year old granny just so that you can get american citizenship. I am igbo and i am proud. I am Nigerian and i am blessed. ZuZuru si ebea puo.

A Yoruba man has such a good command of Igbo language, and some people are busy saying that Igbo language is an endangered language. lol! Kam nukwa!

Chris, ehm.., kam jukwa, how many of your Yoruba siblings and relatives can speak and write Igbo as good as you can, I am just curious and happy.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by wirinet(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Biafrans are peaceful people, we only attack if we are attacked first.

We are not interested in war, we are only interested in Peaceful living, Good living and business.

Nigeria is not offering us that, thats why we want out peacefully. That's why we are calling for a referendum but it still doesn't mean that the option of defense is not on the table.

We have tried breaking down the unjust system of governance for over 50years but the few benefactors are not willing to let go, so i think is better to let them go.

Believe me Biafrans do not have the ability to attack if attack first. You do not even have the ability to defend your selves. War takes preparation, years of preparation and i am not aware biafrans have been preparing for war. Where is your army, your airfoce, your waeapons and most important your international allies. You do not wait to be attacked first before preparing for war. That was the mistake Ojukwu made in 1967, it was only a matter of time before he lost the war.

Nigeria is short changing all of us, except a few politicains and businessmen - across all tribal and religious lines. Is our division that is stopping us from utilizing our collective strength. Southern Nigerians are too divided to make an impact, the day we all speak with one voice, Nigeria would begin to change positively. We are still suffering from the devide and rule tactics left by the British and a Biafra would not stop that.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

A Yoruba man has such a good command of Igbo language, and some people are busy saying that Igbo language is an endangered language. lol! Kam nukwa!

Chris, ehm.., kam jukwa, how many of your Yoruba siblings and relatives can speak and write Igbo as good as you can, I am just curious and happy.

dude just let me be. I have passed my message and sensible igbos have taking a cue. Your type is irredeemable. go with your biafra and leave us the igbos alone.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2015
wirinet:

Believe me Biafrans do not have the ability to attack if attack first. You do not even have the ability to defend your selves. War takes preparation, years of preparation and i am not aware biafrans have been preparing for war. Where is your army, your airfoce, your waeapons and most important your international allies. You do not wait to be attacked first before preparing for war. That was the mistake Ojukwu made in 1967, it was only a matter of time before he lost the war.

Nigeria is short changing all of us, except a few politicains and businessmen - across all tribal and religious lines. Is our division that is stopping us from utilizing our collective strength. Southern Nigerians are too divided to make an impact, the day we all speak with one voice, Nigeria would begin to change positively. We are still suffering from the devide and rule tactics left by the British and a Biafra would not stop that.

Why should there be war in the first place? Only parasites force co existence. There is no need for war or forceful co existence, if you aren't parasites!

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by winniz: 11:37am On May 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:
Biafra the land of the rising sun was a country that was ill conceived to fulfil the ambition of one man.

Biafra was born out of bitterness and envy nee jealousy.

The biafran war would always remain the most costly clash of egos the world would ever witness.

The igboman is brave, domineering and independent and would never want to be under any authority 'igbo enweghi eze' But biafra, my people, is not the independence that we seek. For as it is in the animal farm, So shall it be in biafra because it's an Ill thoughtout enclave.

We need fiscal confederation and not some biafra. we need to manage our resources our selves. we need to manage our companies and markets ourselves.

Biafra would never solve our problems. creating more state only made us more distant than we were. giving us our own country would only divide us the more.

I am igbo and I stand for one Nigeria.

join me If you are Nigerian and proud.[s][/s]

Stop claiming Igbo dis stupidd Yoruba boy.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

dude just let me be. I have passed my message and sensible igbos have taking a cue. Your type is irredeemable. go with your biafra and leave us the igbos alone.

Dude, You are not Igbo, how hard is that for you to understand, unless perhaps your own Igbo is a short form of Ijebu- Igbo, in that case I would agree with you. The Biafrans( real Igbos ) will go with our Biafra, leaving you Igbos( Ijebu-Igbos) alone. That is the whole point of the Biafran movement.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 31, 2015
winniz:

anuofia. I am igbo...a very proud one. Every igbo man must not support your senselessness.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2015
winniz:

Do you blame him? If I were from Oshogbo, I would claim Igbo too. Free the guy biko, it's not his fault. Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:42am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Dude, You are not Igbo, how hard is that for you to understand, unless perhaps your own Igbo is a short form of Ijebu- Igbo, in that case I would agree with you. The Biafrans( real Igbos ) will go with our Biafra, leaving you Igbos( Ijebu-Igbos) alone. That is the whole point of the Biafran movement.

how many prominent igbos have supported your stupidity? just name them dude.

Are you more igbo than Ekwueme? Rochas? Mbadinuju? Mbakwe? Ekweremmadu?

Just name one prominent igbo supporting your cause or shut up forever.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by BlackTechnology: 11:43am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

If you don't like Biafra , Odua is there for you.

On Biafra we stand

Op go and ........
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If you don't like Biafra , Odua is there for you.

On Biafra we stand

Op go and ........

Biafra is a fraud and i am not stupid.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2294146/eze-ndigbo-australia-jailed-running

https://www.nairaland.com/2323140/meet-failed-minister-dr-ngozi
Look at the kind of threads created by an Ijebu-Igbo man. Even Nduchuks couldn't help noticing that dude is from Oshogbo. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by zendy: 11:45am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Were your forefathers this rich and progressive before the whiteman? Would you rather go back to the lives of your forefathers before the whitemen? Onye eziri ihe anaghi acho ochichiri.

My fore-fathers were progressive to the level that was available then, it was just a matter of time before they had proper contact with western civilisation. While we appreciate the civilisation the White man brought us, that didn't give them the right to foist a country on us and join us with people we have nothing in common with. That mistake has already been made but the present generation does not have carry on with the mistake of the White man. It is time for us to have our own country and manage our own affairs.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by zendy: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

anuofia. I am igbo...a very proud one. Every igbo man must not support your senselessness.

Yes, not all Igbos will support the Biafran cause. However,the ethics of democracy is that it is the will of the majority that counts.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by BlackTechnology: 11:49am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Biafra is a fraud and i am not stupid.

Arewa is there also

Yoruba boy claiming Igbo

I b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors / Is There Rivalry Between Nigeria And Ghana? / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.