Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains (861 Views)

Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by damiloladuke: 11:59pm On May 30, 2015
I have this pain on my chest that has been for a long time. Sometimes, my heart just starts to beat fast and I easily get frightened.

And I breathe hard when lifting heavy stuffs or climbing stairs.

Any advise?
Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2015
See a doc. You've waited too long..
Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by missKiffy(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2015
Same happened to me but it just stopped on its on
Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by damiloladuke: 11:35am On May 31, 2015
missKiffy:
Same happened to me but it just stopped on its on
I need that miracle, I don't wanna die now

1 Like

Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by ladionline: 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
Avoid fried food, sugary food and late night meal, poultry and dairy products as well. When I consider how my old man died, I suspect cardiac arrest. I know I may have inherited his phenotype when I began to have chest pain so soon. Thanks to that nervous alert, I changed my lifestyle and also pick up traditional health practise along with what I do for living. Your health is at your care.
Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by coogaluta(f): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
I have this pain on my chest that has been for a long time. Sometimes, my heart just starts to beat fast and I easily get frightened.

And I breathe hard when lifting heavy stuffs or climbing stairs.

Any advise?

How old are you?
SOB on exertion?
See a doctor ASAP! Your heart might be at a really huge risk cool
Re: Help: I Easily Get Frightened And Have Chest Pains by bajugbajug(m): 1:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Ruzu Bitters is an amazing Herbal Wonder approved by NAFDAC.

This product is not just another supplement, its effectiveness is visible under 24 hours in most cases. It is Nature's Pure Miracle.

Ruzu Bitters is 100% natural with no alcohol content. It is made up of 3 major herbs and does 3 major things making it a bitters in a class of its own.

- Detoxifies the kidney/cleanses the blood.

- Cures Bacteria Related illnesses

- Reduces Blood Sugar.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these challenges?
1)Diabetes
2)Weak Erection
3)Typhoid and Malaria
4)Vaginal Discharge
5)Menstruation Anomalies
6)Waist/ Back Pain
7)Fibroid
coolObesity
9)Stomach Troubles
10)High Blood Pressure and more.

If yes, Then this product is for you!

It is also an opportunity to empower people around you, ask me how

Opportunities are also available for people who want to distribute and market the product nationwide.
-

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies:: Beware Of Girdle / Tommy Clincher / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation / What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.