Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

President Buhari, Crush Corruption Before It Become A Cancer By @9jaclicktivist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Crush Corruption Before It Become A Cancer By @9jaclicktivist (302 Views)

Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu / How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / I Will Crush Corruption, Even In APC – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, Crush Corruption Before It Become A Cancer By @9jaclicktivist by 9jaclicktivist: 4:31am On May 31, 2015
Am happy Nigeria finally got a true patriotic chief servant in leadership, not power drunkard who uses power to oppress instead of making a better change. Now that we have a man that is ready to serve our country Nigeria, Like JJ rawlings served and changed Ghana, we are all expexted to give him the support to give our country a good political cleansing.
There are all types of leaders, but the leader that faces the greatest dilemma is one that has a conscience.
When a leader gains power and he has to fight corruption in his society it might afflict his own friends, friends who have helped him when he was in need, friends, who have loaned him money, when he borrowed from them, and who fed himwhen he was hungry. Indeed, when he revolts he might have to attack any of his corrupt friends in the name of the revolution even tho he must be fair to the friends who had helped him in the past , yes God will justify President Buharis fights against every person who had committed any social injustice whether friend or foe? this corrupt guys have to be treated and seen as an enemy of the revolution, the change we want and stood for, Baba Buhari have always been successful with his revolution not because of his social intelligence but because of the love and popularity of the people. Tho he came by the gun into power in his first time and now through the ballot box to become the president of the country, majority of the people think he is the only leader that has made significant contribution towards the country’s economy, a believe I concour to.
I find that people who oppose President Buhari do so because they knew he would axe them down so viciously that they can no longer indulge in their corrupted ways, neither can they find it roots to sprout they are angry more and jealous because they knew another class of people are enjoying and making money through their hard efforts and in their era these nouveau riche’did not deserve such merits as to be rich.
My president thank you once more for burying your sword for a moment and giving this guys a grace period of returning all they milk the nation of, all the money they stacked abroad, you acted like a democrat to defeat the dictator they called you showed them compassion they wouldn't get anymore after this grace period expire in few weeks , Yes even posterity would judge this guys if they refuse to return all those loots, please President deal with all government officials, businesspersons, priests, chiefs, workers, traders etc. Those who could not account for how they acquired their assets and properties should have their properties liquidated and confiscated as they make loyal and truthful , workers, professional, hustlers feel bad and undeserving like hardwork never pay off nomore yet this looters opress us with our money they all stole. please clamp down on this looting cancerworms that are alway planning to rotten the system in Nigeria
Corruption is a sicknes that is highly cancerous and contagious, it had to be stopped Now.
Now is the time, the change we want.
by Micheal Adeniyi
@9jaclicktivist
Gen children of Anger
Re: President Buhari, Crush Corruption Before It Become A Cancer By @9jaclicktivist by bunmititi(f): 4:36am On May 31, 2015
buhari is the father of corruption,
the first person to forge certifucate,
a born liar!
the grandfather of kidnappers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writing Services Offered / Russian President, Putin, To Meet Pope Francis / Lagos RRS Had 37 Guns When I Became Governor – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.