Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu (1249 Views)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has subtly lashed out at Senator representing Kogi West, Dino
Melaye over his relaxed approach towards the anti-corruption fight lately.

Speaking on the floor of the senate during his confirmation screening, on Wednesday, the EFCC boss said the lawmaker used to be a friend of the
commission and firm believer of the current drive against corruption until he became a Senator.

According to Magu, “Dino is my friend, we were fighting corruption together till he got to this house and abandoned us.”

At the end, the senate again refused to confirm Magu as substantive Chairman of the anti-graft agency.

Earlier while answering questions, Magu doubted the integrity of the Department of State Security, DSS.
The DSS had declared him “unfit” to head the EFCC. In his reaction, Magu told Senators: “What does it mean if same institution can submit two different
reports on one person on a single day”.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/03/15/dino-melaye-abandoned-anti-corruption-fight-since-became-senator-magu/

Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who won't dump Magu

With all his mouth odour

undecided
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Who won't dump Magu

With all his mouth odour

undecided

Wow, nice nose you've got..quite sensitive. How bad was the odour pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Simongm(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
And where did Magu hear that talking while eating is good manners?
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Splinz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
You and Dino were fighting corruption or you both were doing kabukabu, until you decided to chop the yam more than Dino? cheesy

Dino sef na smart thief na... cheesy
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by ourema(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
That is the problem with our politicians. They are OK with you only for what they can get after that they dump your arse and look forward to to something else.
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Simongm(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Guseh:

Wow, nice nose you've got..quite sensitive. How bad was the odour pls
Chai, see bad mouth!
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Simongm(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Splinz:
You and Dino were fighting corruption or you both were doing kabukabu, until you decided to chop the yam more than Dino? cheesy

Dino sef na smart thief na... cheesy
Smart thief wey sabi clean im tract. I leart efcc are investigating him on some dirty deals and will soon get an invitation from them.
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by kunlexy1759(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Levels don change 4 Melaye na.
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Simongm:
Smart thief wey sabi clean im tract. I leart efcc are investigating him on some dirty deals and will soon get an invitation from them.
Sure he's ready for them?
Re: Melaye And I Were Fighting Corruption Before He Abandoned Me -magu by Simongm(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Sure he's ready for them?
yea

(1) (Reply)

In Biafra, Nigeria Died / The Original Nigerian Flag Design. / Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.