Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. (42342 Views)

Learn These 13 Simple SEO Techniques To Make Google Page One / 5 Tricks The Pros Use To Increase Daily Daily Page Views / The Internet Will Still Disappear-Google Boss Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by nellyelitz(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
Trippledots:
after seeing your tricks...my google still remains d ssame o, OP. abi others own change from google to eyeglass?
Hahahaha bad mouth full NL now than b4 o

1 Like

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by usibengate(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Noted
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Komex:

Dude, I got no reply for you...Knowledge is meant to be shared not harboured

you no even get shame Sef...
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by eduxerxes: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Princenady:

lol....do u understand d "akala udaolu"?
sure, why not! grin
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by 2smart9ja: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2015
I think the op is a newbie.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Victorijeabom: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
You can use Google to search a single site for a specific subject or item. For instance, you can search only nairaland.com for Buhari's inaugural speech or only amazon.com for Samsung galaxy tab. Just type

site:nairaland.com buhari's inaugural speech

site:amazon.com Samsung galaxy tab

Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by jpphilips(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Google is a calculator
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by borngenius(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Google uses satellite technology, so it can show u anywhere in the world you wanna see and guess what. It can show you your house location.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Iceman296: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2015
I only want Google to Display my name anytime I log in, A Special Customization.
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Dinnyuy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Old stuff! i know am since from! you can also do things like=....Loading.....!
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by Princenady(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
eduxerxes:
sure, why not! grin
nwanne i bu cofirm nwa afo.....
Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by free37: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Search On Google / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.