Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) (42472 Views)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill / Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by san316(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
The guy get mind ooo. On top person property.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by sanbells(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jez because of phone cry
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by mayyorr01(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

www.crossriverwatch.com/2015/05/man-stabs-girl-to-death-in-calabar-over-handset/
himself should be stabbed to death through his two balls.....no mercy
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
See wetin povery cause....
More reason I dont fuccck with poor people... God, keep broke and angry people away from my path.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
its tragic....

very worrisome..

the youth of now.....and the days ahead....

may GOD lead our foot well....

may your leg never take u to ur doom this new month and till the last day GOD decides to take u home....
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
He even stabbed his own girlfriend. That's a beast.

They should have left the phone for him and report to the nearest police station. Police likes that kind case. He will sleep inside cell after dropping the phone for the rightful owner and he will be bailed accordingly.

Do not ever fight for any reason. It does not make sense. That's when devil likes to strike..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by chokolee12(f): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jesus oooO shocked
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by babamadiba(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Effect of weed and codine. It is well
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Originalsly: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm......stabbing and killing people who he knows for their phone. Why do I believe this stabbing and killing people for their stuff is nothing new for him? I hope he is soon caught.....and roasted.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
What a waste . . . . . The boy is a harden criminal.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by mployer(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Godfullsam:

You see what power failure can cause

If there is constant light, this ugly incident wouldn't have happened undecided.

R I P Queen cry

This Buhari government nawaa oo undecided
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by mandela4reall: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jeeessss,this is sooooo ridiculous and animalistic.That dude is definately insane.may the dead rest in peace.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Bmama(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

Source: Sahih Al Bukhari
Download: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.triosLabs.hadithreader

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Death by stabbing again,i don talk am say make Buhari ban every sharp objects,excluding preek...
RIP Queen
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Dagoma: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na Boko Boy!
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by NobleG1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
The killer should be legally castrated and butchered in public.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by IBROHIM: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
400billionman:
God have mercy...

Jail loading for him..
he didn't know inauguration has taken place! You know his uncle Jona no de jail person!
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by agurza(f): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is the kind of news you get from south south
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh God! D stupid idot will never no peace Queenex may u rest peacefully.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
this should be a lesson for girls that date jobless young men, no matter how good looking he is , a jobless lazy man is a minus to a girl undecided
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Godfullsam:

You see what power failure can cause

If there is constant light, this ugly incident wouldn't have happened undecided.

R I P Queen cry

I totally agree with you. Who would be going elsewhere to charge his/her devices when there's constant supply of electricity? Buhari, let's see "change" in the power sector we beg of you.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by wexyee: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
indigbo at it again.. u didn't see anything ooooooo.... just go there and spend a day... u will be surprise
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ndito scolombo !!!
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Ujupsy: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
What has gotten over this generation,every little thing stab man have to be careful cos you don't know who is who
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by eleko1: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
It is right time Nig govt introduce instant death penalty to crime like looting,kidnapping,rape,robbery,cocaine transporters.RIP to the young girl sad cry.Vickyrotex,com see shocked angry sad
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by eleko1: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dis doesn't give the bastard excuse to kill the young girl.
Godshand:

I totally agree with you. Who would be going elsewhere to charge his/her devices when there's constant supply of electricity? Buhari, let's see "change" in the power sector we beg of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

www.crossriverwatch.com/2015/05/man-stabs-girl-to-death-in-calabar-over-handset/
The guy is seriously possessed. Lord hide me from pysychopaths that roam freely on d face of this earth
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Now u have the phone. Eat it and drink it, and shove it down your throat! Nonsense
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by ruffhandu: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
The bolded is so shameful:
CrossRiverWatch heard that while the phone retrieval process was in motion, an argument and fight ensued, with the assailant employing his masculine strength and overpowering both his girl friend and the late Queen, stabbing both ladies unconsciousness while he fled.
For women? Very shameful.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nicepoker:
try that ur self and i will also comment on ur behalf what power failure can cause. Instead of u to condemn the act. U are heaping blame on power failure

Actually, he is right.

If power was on 24/7...Queen would have been charging her phone at home.

Simples.

The Law should catch up with that thug who ended her life.
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
What kind of phone will warranty this shiit? Can it ring heaven?
Re: Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
The fleeing man should caught and made to face the law. Why keep kill over a mere phone? RIP to the young woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.