Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) (47215 Views)

Three Policemen Beat Okada Rider At Checkpoint In Enugu Over N50. Photos / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue Over N50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by rem44: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't know how true is this but according to a Facebook user Chukwudi Leo who shared the story,an Igbo man and his Hausa were yesterday involved in a fight over N50.The Hausa man allegedly 'cut' him with a dagger.Below is what he wrote..

'Enugu on fire happening live at new heaven a fight between a hause and Igbo man .

Just that this Igbo man is be own N50 by an hause Fulani man just went to the shop of the hause man for his balance and the hause refuse saying that he don't have money to give him so the decided to take something else just moment the ibo man pick up ciger the hause started fighting him even cut the Igbo with his dagger and run away just now the man his been rushed to hospital cus the knife cut some part of his nose off'.

I appeal to every Nigerian to embrace peace.We can not continue this way.Little by little,we can end up fighting a tribal war which we will regret in future.Let us embrace love!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/hausa-man-allegedly-stabs-igbo-man-in.html

2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Octevia: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2017
They have started abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
na so e take dey start

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Police should take care of this ... nothing tribal here biko. It could have been the other way round. Una good morning. cool

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Naija will be great someday....

Mtcheeeew, Nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Away match 1-0.
Even in your own state,you are treated like a foreigner, maybe I should conclude you people doesn't really know what you want

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Just that this Igbo man is be own N50 by an hause Fulani man just went to the shop of the hause man for his balance and the hause refuse saying that he don't have money to give him so the decided to take something else just moment the ibo man pick up ciger the hause started fighting him even cut the Igbo with his dagger and run away just now the man his been rushed to hospital cus the knife cut some part of his nose off'

Op, if the emboldened is true, the Hausa man needs to be arrested immediately for necessary legal action.

But even a goat knows this is a biased report and for you to even assume this will be taken as the actual incidence says a lot about your reasoning.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Rapwiz(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Keezy Boiwonda grin[color=][/color] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by homeboy205: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Genocide in the making embarassed embarassed
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
smiley

I can see my brothers from the east already being TRIBALISTIC. And i must propose that the Media be regulated and placed on some certain sanctions. They are the ones inciting these religious violence, if not WHY THAT CAPTION?

Anyway, LEts learn to Forgive. Same thing can happen between an ISOKO MAN and a YORUBA man.

Lets learn to tolerate each other.

The IGBO man (MY BROTHERS) or people i know find it too easy to Insult the HAUSA man. Most Hausa men Tolerate Igbos alot. They live like they are in a cage or something. Always consious of What the IGBO Man will do or say? And i have spent time with them, they told me that they are afraid of being killed by the IGBOS that's why they go about with a small KNIVE for self defence.

They don't want to give the IGBOS power because they are afraid they might all be killed and the HAUSA/FULANI race goes extinct.

Please my people, i beg you all. LETS EMBRACE PEACE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
It seems Hebrew and not English is the lingua franca in the promised land. I had to use a full sachet of Paracetamol to finish reading.

Yesterday it was an Afonja panel-beating a Jew in ABA. Today, a herdsman in ENUGU

So, IPOB bravery is restricted to ONLINE chest-beating? angry tongue

Anyway, let us do another prayer-meeting, maybe it would help this time

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by mmb(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
The OP of this topic should be banned for posting this divisive news.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
ddd
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Akshow: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Away match 1-0.
Even in your own state,you are treated like a foreigner, maybe I should conclude you people doesn't really know what you want
And u think u made sense.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Must it result In stabbing and death?? End time days....
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
ghen Ghen e yaf hapun o
Away match correct score 0-1
Dem no even wait before them start to dey deal with una for una house.
Only God knows wetin go happen for home match... Na raping tins b dat
gringringringringringrin

12 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
That's how violence is triggered by actions like this!

Like say this can happen in the north without it making headlines of taking souls in dozens!

...yet Igbo's are cannibals!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by MrIcredible: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
kill!
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by dolphinife: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
See the report....you lots wouldn't mind to report anything whether true or not so as to incite people to terror and fight....

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by hammer6: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Who still want Nigeria?
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Onyinye15(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Ghen ghen

It have started ooo

Clear road

*clears throat
If he stab u once, stab him twice

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Fulani man, in Enugu,

Our dilector must hear this

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Since buhari is ruling what do u expect

Their daura broda

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by PlayerMeji: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
It's high time these mofos are dealt with nationwide, since their kunu-sapping, kose-eatting master is not around at least for now.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by dessz(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
chai Enugu FCK up, for Benin where I dey, na my village "Elders" go fight for me grin
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by 0b100100111: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017

Hausa man no dey dull anywhere he finds himself!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by fisher101(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Stories like this spreads division further in this country... it should be deleted asap

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
chai these people violence spirit na follow come

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by olapluto(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
The enemies of this country will make up any story to justify why the country should burn. I wont take any facebook news from people in the SE serious.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Husty(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
This is the result of money lover (Igbo) and stubborn head (Hausa) confrontation.

*dogdes stone and slippers*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.