Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (56976 Views)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by baybeeboi: 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
justice
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
Nawa ooo...Thank God say they neva kill am
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Humblebloke(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
Only if we could treat the big thieves*this way......the small *thieves* will be a minor case!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
chai
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by DeHero1: 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
Fuel, especially petrol, has almost d same value as gold thz days.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
if its before now some e-diots here in nairaland will say its jonatha's fault.
The question now is who is to be blamed?
For me its buha-something,pls no mod shud ban me ooo

Well....if GEJ and company had removed the fuel subsidy, and reformed the NNPC....so that NNPC could be a better and more stronger company....and of course repaired the refineries....then we won't be here chatting about stealing fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by oluwatomisin93(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
all these our corrupt politicians syphoning our money should be taken to Edo and treated the same. asap

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by garlicrey(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
G. R. A

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
AGgal:
Why can't our youths stop stealing? undecided
I wonder oo
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by UnknownT: 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
they would have covered his nose, and then tie d hose on his mouth, let him breath in diesel
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Babytina: 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
Dey better release d man because is only him dat steal,Our leaders stil more dan billions n' nfying happened, after all it just diesel nfying much
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by ifexx(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by lordhugo(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
He has been upgraded to a fuel tank!

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
LMAyedun:
What's wrong with this Edo people undecided
Bifwoli:
Thieving Yorubas.

Two tribal bigots.

Better fathom solutions. Thieves exist everywhere....even in your own hometown, and among your own people.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 31, 2015
oluwatomisin93:
all these our corrupt politicians syphoning our money should be taken to Edo and treated the same. asap

But you Nigerians won't let them politicians be punished. When EFCC strikes....you will suddenly remember that the politician that stole billions is a son of the soil....and that EFCC is being ''selective''.

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by dopeboyy(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
You are too primitive my guy. It happens everywhere. Not perculier to Edo.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by nawtibownie: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
Blockheads... The woman who stole oyel money is walking freely without being tied up. Smh.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by buypapaya(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
CHANGE; SAI BABA..... HI MY PEOPLE IN NAIRALAND. I AM MARKETING PAPAYA PRODUCT ON MY OWN. NOW I AM LOOKING FOR BUYERS TO MARKET PAPAYA,AND PAPAYA FACE AND BODY ON THERE OWN. THE PRICE GOES FOR #120-#200 DEPEND ON WHAT YOU BUY.THE PRODUCT MOVE FASTER. AND YOU WILL EARN MORE PROFIT. MY WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. IN CASE YOU WILL LIKE TO VISIT. www.sowemimotaiwo.bizhosting.com my phone no 08094552931, 08133415669, 08139614246 my address: sango, ogun state.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by ignis: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
99 days for thief
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 31, 2015
Extremely barbaric. Nigerians are a blood thirsty lot. So this guy was caught stealing fuel, so what? They were actually going to kill him as a result?

Terrible.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by M4gunners: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
Oh degree 4 has already been introduced in Edo State Osho baba weldon oh.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg for am o

I support his punishment too but punish him with the awareness of the nation's condition on fuel matter. The young man is desperate.

If to say fuel cheap nw and scarcity no dey..ehnen..una fit kill am

Have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
If this happened in the north you would have been seeing nonsense like northerners this northerners that
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
they would have covered his nose, and then tie d hose on his mouth, let him breath in diesel

So you're advocating lynching? You actually wish he'd been killed?

Why?
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by BABANGBALI: 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

99 days for the owner....
why 99 days out of 365 days in a year?that is not fair,he should be given 364 days jo
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by NaMe4: 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
ggrin:
Just when you think you have seen it all in this country, you'll see a man reversing at a roundabout...smhundecided

cheesy Nothing pesin no go see for this Country! Like some pipu pack saw dust for head.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
Bifwoli:
Thieving Yorubas.

aThey said Edo state. There are no indigenous Yorubas in that state
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by elbinmanny(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And Nigerians should make sure our leaders lead us well.

Put the APC people on notice....it is not Business As Usual.
like this? undecided

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by fredopareto(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Bollinger(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
LMAyedun:
What's wrong with this Edo people undecided

It's not limited to Edo people. Have you not seen the case of the woman in calabar who's breast was cut off for stealing something? I sometimes wonder if Nigerians think we live in isolation. Everything we do is on the Web which is accessible by hundreds of millions. And we wonder why we have a terrible reputation. This story is one of the reasons we are considered apes living in the 10th century. Buhari will soon realise that it will be very difficult to bring change to people with cavemen mentality.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by cyprus000: 2:37pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:
Traits of uncivilized cavemen.... We have a Justice department and a department of Police rested with the responsibility of dealing with hoodlums and buglers
[size=13pt]
Abeg make person hear word with all this una civil buhaha.

Which of the country has justice department?..nigeria or which country?

No be the same police go catch theif,con free am and kill innocent person in his place,just bcs the theif people get money.
Visit SARS for proper education of your ignorance.

make we hope say you no be one of them,cos if I personally catch you for my house/area.

I go send you to heaven for judgement,with one shot from my...angry

No be em mates dey hustle for site,abi those once na mumu wey no know waitin dem dey do.

Him want make am at the detriment of others,isn't dat heartless and barbaric?

Na this kind human right activsm nonesense,wey you dey do now,AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL take dey give boko haram immunity,to kill innocent people.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.