Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (56974 Views)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Dollyak(f): 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

99 days for the owner....
yolo cool tongue
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by myadmissionhelp(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
NOW ONPOINT !!!

Get Sure 2015 Free Neco Help/Answers From Myadmissionhelp Today.
IT IS SURE AND FREE[no charges]
Click Here to Procedures
http://myadmissionhelp..in/2015/05/get-sure-2015-free-neco-helpanswers.html

http://myadmissionhelp..in/2015/05/get-sure-2015-free-neco-helpanswers.html
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
qbd2:
What, they want him to drink d fuel?
Make dem no kill am sha, just hand him over to d police.Dat guy sef, stealing fuel at a time of scarcity. One day for the owner

why dont you just read the damn thing before commenting

WTF
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by arbitrage: 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
if its before now some e-diots here in nairaland will say its jonatha's fault.
The question now is who is to be blamed?
For me its buha-something,pls no mod shud ban me ooo

I think you have a point. Imagine just 2 days in office, they have suddenly changed stealing to be corruption, without telling us first. Buhari must be careful truly or else.... Now this your innocent fuel-stealing brother will have to face the music now that stealing is corruption.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by UnknownT: 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
Siena:

So you're advocating lynching? You actually wish he'd been killed?

Why?
I don't really know whether I am advocating or trying to be sarcastic
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by fanzz: 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
grin this is super story!
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 31, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Abeg make person hear word with all this una civil buhaha.

Which of the country has justice department?..nigeria or which country?

No be the same police go catch theif,con free am and kill innocent person in his place,just bcs the theif people get money.
Visit SARS for proper education of your ignorance.

make we hope say you no be one of them,cos if I personally catch you for my house/area.

I go send you to heaven for judgement,with one shot from my...angry

No be em mates dey hustle for site,abi those once na mumu wey no know waitin dem dey do.

Him want make am at the detriment of others,isn't dat heartless and barbaric?

Na this kind human right activsm nonesense,wey you dey do now,AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL take dey give boko haram immunity,to kill innocent people.
[/size]

Your point is fully understood.... But the law must be given credence...
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by djjosh(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
was it 4am u tied him up, snaped him b4 d police came n rescued him...cuz i cn c dt d day is bright, bright n fair....
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by agrovick(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
ggrin:
Just when you think you have seen it all in this country, you'll see a man reversing at a roundabout...smhundecided
grin grin grin grin. Quote of the year

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by slam7000(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2015
He looks like someone smoking shisha.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by oweman: 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
the best wwy to deal with him is wash him all with diesel then tell him to run home . no one in his family EVER even to the fourth generation will ever siphone fuel.
All fuel subsidy thiefs should go through this after refunds are made !
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by searay(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
ekim004:
Dedicate this space 2 buhari

*clears throat* buh dose pipu wey they steal billions ; noi, iya frog eye, moro dey go scot free

In idris african china voice "poor man wey tiff maggi dem go put him face 4 crime fighter rich man wey tiff maggi dem no go put him face 4 crime fighter"

Buhari lead us well no let this nation 2 fall inside well
No way, Buhari belongs to nobody
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Donfolu: 4:21pm On May 31, 2015
Blazing: Get 2GB from MTN
Do You missed the previous opportunities to get free data from MTN or have you enjoyed previously enjoyed free data from MTN? Here is your opportunity! Get yours at http://donfolu..com/2015/05/blazing-get-2gb-from-mtn.html
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 31, 2015
we need to end lynching in this country.
he probably deserves some jail term but not death sentence
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2015
ggrin:
Just when you think you have seen it all in this country, you'll see a man reversing at a roundabout...smhundecided

LMAO....funny as heck, but that shows you the mental state of most people living in Nigeria! Some people are just animals in human skin!

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by lummy5000(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
Boys must hustle
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by skypeople(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2015
khenykhey:

Cc: lalasticlala

www.gistsdaily.com/you-wont-believe-what-they-did-to-this-guy-caught-stealing-petrol-in-edo-state-photo/
the guys that tied this boy up must be architects......see as dem tie am with skill
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Dignitygab(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
Always be a smart guy
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by akigbemaru: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
man almost lynched for stealing gas.
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 31, 2015
donnypool:

why dont you just read the damn thing before commenting

WTF
I read it well nd thoroughly,
Re: Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] by Bigdreams(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
Everyday for the thief...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.