Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 (2880 Views)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by czarr(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Feeling silly over what? In contrary, I feel mint, because you tried appearing smart by questioning my opinion on a topic I'm well versed in, exposing you as the two-brain-cell-assclown that you are. Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned.

One last time, just because you're a Google scholar, doesn't mean we all are. Get that through your skull that's denser than the Amazon self.

About the person you mentioned, how about you Google him for me since that seems to be YOUR forte. FYI: If I don't know a thing or person, I'm not ashamed to say so, as I've proven with the Yusuf person, unlike you who's ass-whistling all over the thread (trying to appear like a smart alec) on shìt you know jack diddly squat about.

Now vacate my space with your stùpid crap!
.....wait oo
is it that time of the month?
cos I can understand

pls go vent somewhere else.

guys,someones feeling vulnerable,
she's embarrassed her "intelligence" is being undermine d"

so na me u go write essay for lol
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Tunnamania(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2015
If you don't want to lose at the first elimination stage, change your moniker to ogabuhari wink
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by PunkyOh(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
czarr:
.....wait oo
is it that time of the month?
cos I can understand

pls go vent somewhere else.

guys,someones feeling vulnerable,
she's embarrassed her "intelligence" is being undermine d"

so na me u go write essay for lol

Typical! Blame hormones when all else fails. Kwaaaaa. Boy, you're NOT on my level, so how about you prance along & take your cat lady logic with you, bore someone else. So unstimulating. Sigh. Definitely done with you now because you're turning my brain into fritters with your stùpidity. So long *waves*
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Davedgr8(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
^^ iyaff do
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by czarr(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Typical! Blame hormones when all else fails. Kwaaaaa. Boy, you're NOT on my level, so how about you prance along & take your cat lady logic with you, bore someone else. So unstimulating. Sigh. Definitely done with you now because you're turning my brain into fritters with your stùpidity. So long *waves*
k...
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
i won't nominate nor vote for you.

Why you hating on him for? Must you comment? Did he mention you?
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Why you hating on him for? Must you comment? Did he mention you?
And did i mention you? What fvcking business of yours is it if i comment or not and whatever kind of comment i make? Niccur swerve to the deepest part of hell
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
And did i mention you? What fvcking business of yours is it if i comment or not? Niccur SWERVE to the deepest part of hell!

Warlord
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Warlord
Tell me, you were part of the "UNIBEN NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS 2013/2014" thread right?
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
Tell me, you were part of the "UNIBEN NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS 2013/2014" thread right?

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Sorry, no idea what you on about
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Sorry, no idea what you on about
k
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
k

How you mean K?
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by ogaJona(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
Romanciella:
your username is not very encouraging P.S
I know pls just overlook it
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by ogaJona(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
nobody is nominating me, e no fair o
Re: Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015 by DEIFIED(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
Ok you try. But you were not suppose to open a thread because of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,which woman will you Choose? / Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women / I Have A Weird Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.