Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina (25138 Views)

Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by kellyJames5(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
Little wonder! Cause the way he hugged her when he was announced the winner,I was like lipsrsealed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by ZYZZA: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
M
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by niceguy7(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2015
Abegii
It is God oo
Na Godwin.
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by buypapaya(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
CHANGE; SAI BABA..... HI MY PEOPLE IN NAIRALAND. I AM MARKETING PAPAYA PRODUCT ON MY OWN. NOW I AM LOOKING FOR BUYERS TO MARKET PAPAYA,AND PAPAYA FACE AND BODY ON THERE OWN. THE PRICE GOES FOR #120-#200 DEPEND ON WHAT YOU BUY.THE PRODUCT MOVE FASTER. AND YOU WILL EARN MORE PROFIT. MY WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. IN CASE YOU WILL LIKE TO VISIT. www.sowemimotaiwo.bizhosting.com my phone no 08094552931, 08133415669, 08139614246 my address: sango, ogun state.
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by luvinhubby(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:
Ngozika Okonjo ..Anu ana agba egbe, O na ata ahu-ekere. grin

Some people no go chop Sunday rice today ..grin
That is errr !!!
Some fellows will reject Sunday rice & stew plus the chicken that their wives sweated to prepare because of this news..

Ka ana eje n'ubi ka ji na aka.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
Lets wait and see how efficient the next finance minister would be...

I hope its one perfect angel from heaven...

2 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by dopeboyy(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2015
Demburrows:
and when Forbes enlisted her as one of the powerful persons on earth, people called it bluff.
when was that?
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by DonDiego(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

The same people brought her out to limelight. Save for OBJ, do you know who NOI is?

OBJ made Oby,Dora, Soludo, NOI what they are. Ungrateful baboon like you chatting nonsense.

Keep deceiving yourself. NOI made OBJ who he became even though afterwards the incorrigible old man went back to his evil ways.

NOI, anu ana agba egbe onoru n'atara onwe ya nri. God has blessed you. Haters can only keep destroying their own livers and kidneys with their own bile.

9 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Ezemust: 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Yes he did. Without him, she will never be finance minister. Admit it, you guys are ungrateful.
go and read history son.obj beg her nt BRING her to work for Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by M4gunners: 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
Wia dat guy i told this morning to shut up? I hope he reads this? And after reading it he should learn to respect someone who has put her life for this Country. Aunty Ngozi you remain the best fiance minister nigeria ever produced.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Kingspin(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
Truth is the sweetest word.

6 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by nanalady(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Yes he did. Without him, she will never be finance minister. Admit it, you guys are ungrateful.
our lives is in God's hand..our destinies too..if obj did not discover her..some body else would have brought her to Nigeria..we are nothing..but pencils in the hands of the creator..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by DonDiego(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
dopeboyy:
when was that?

Just five days ago. FORBES named her one of the world's most powerful women in 2015. Check it yourself at www.forbes.com Thank me later. cheesy grin
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by toshmann(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
I have benefited from a yoruba man before, one or two yoruba people (girls wink ) have benefitted from me too (not that kind of benefit o ) . Its all about two human beings being nice to each other.

What I can't contain is the disdain in nairaland for Igbos. If the person she helped to get that pist was from SE or SS, im sure this thread would have reached 200pages.

It is just sad.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by uptoHim(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Tecnonews24:

I don't know why u would pick a quarrel with someone who doesn't know u exist. is a pity , because u would just be dying slowly within, while She moving forward. do you really believe this is the end of her because Gej lost!? is only few that can matched her record in times of economic management.

Only few in this whole planet earth can really match her records. . May God give me a wife like NOI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by danny301: 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
For ascribing too much glory to the same woman that brought our economy to a state of catamose, his election stands nullified. grin

1 Like

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Dewze(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't think its worthwhile associating with okonji or oko-ñ-jo. I don't know why after I read all the atrocities levied against her by Soludo..I just hated her so much, I have tried regenerating the likeness I used to have for her but the more I try the greater the hatred.

Maybe it is because your mind is like paper in the wind, easily tossed about in every direction.

1 Like

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by shammah1(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
Nice.

And yet the devils and haters had the gods to insult, accuse the hard working woman. She keeps soaring higher and higher while some are dying of hate.

God is bigger than all the wicked haters.

3 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Ujupsy: 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

The same people brought her out to limelight. Save for OBJ, do you know who NOI is?

OBJ made Oby,Dora, Soludo, NOI what they are. Ungrateful baboon like you chatting nonsense.
OBJ did nothing for them,he did not pay their school fees,Ngozi was already with world bank before being called upon ,OBJ use people who got brain and if you are as brilliant as them am sure the world will recognise you and you will be in active service by the help of God not man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by winningwinner(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Okay OBJ picked them from the gutter abi? You must have forgotten how he almost disgraced himself begging them to accept his offer until US and Britain intervained. These are already made materials that answered the call to serve their fatherland. Obasanjo did not make them!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by chalyAM(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Fools accpting nigerian minister under obj was a retrograssive step from her possition as world bank VP but she had to do it for her country obj did not bring her to lam light she was already up dia if u like ague till enternity she is one of nigeria's greatest that she is not from ur tribe or cos u don't like her will not make any differnce cos she is a shining light and d least any of u children of bitterness should is is to pray that shall bless ur hustle like her's hating her will only heart attack i reapt she is one of nigeria's greatest even ur so called obj won't talk were she is talking wen it come to world affair she is one of those that run this world take it or liv it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by dunkem21(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Ungrateful ..to you abi who

Na OBJ send am go Yale? ..na OBJ give am world bank job?

Taa ..gbafuo.

11 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by after1: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Why NOI was busy trying to make a yoruba man the president of African Bank another ingrate from SW and his nonetities were busy working hard to tarnish hEr image.

The truth will set us free in due course
[/s]

This ediot is still making noise, thought you have gone the way of your useless PA.
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by shammah1(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Haters die of hatred
handsomeclouds:
I don't think its worthwhile associating with okonji or oko-ñ-jo. I don't know why after I read all the atrocities levied against her by Soludo..I just hated her so much, I have tried regenerating the likeness I used to have for her but the more I try the greater the hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by lighternote: 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, my role model.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by abagnalie: 3:04pm On May 31, 2015
for all i care that woman is a criminal.she can fool those gullible and attention seeking agents of the PDP but she cannot fool me

change has come to stay and power has change hands to people of proven integrity,character and strength.

soon MADAM IWEALA you will tell nigerians what you did with the economy that we are in so much mess.madam co'ordinating

minister of the economy indeed.oh less i forget, what you and nelly mayshack did with PTAD fund(PENSION TRANSITIONAL

ARRANGEMENT DIRECTORATE FUND) you will also have that to explain. money meant for pensioneers some smarth minister as

some naive nigerians will call it(birds of same feathers) diverted to their private accounts for their own personal use.thank GOD

for a proactive government that has come on board to pilot

the affair to these nation to greater heights and to its rightful place amongst wealth of nations
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2015
He should make sure he makes Nigeria proud.
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by chalyAM(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Ungrateful ..to you abi who

Na OBJ send am go Yale? ..na OBJ give am world bank job?

Taa ..gbafuo.
fools they don't knw that nigeria finace minister was a retrogrssive step from her exalted world bank VP she only came to help baboon obj na u get dia time

9 Likes

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by funkybully(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I give up on you, you don't know the meaning of #Limelight, I f many nigerian don't know her that doesn't mean obasanjo brought her to limelight, she was known world over. Obasanjo only pleaded with her to come and help her govt which agreed not that she brought Okonjo fame to her you talk about lime light, you tlk about Fashola and tinubu, aregberascal and tinubu, Orji Kalu nd Ikedi Ohakim.

Don't mind the Fool, obj was literally begging NOI to come and help out. Reason why in her first tenure she was being paid in dollars cos that's d condition she gave to leave her highly exaulted position to come down to d level of finance minister.

How could obj have brought her to limelight? Leave d children of hate and anger.

We will always show them maturity. The woman they were working against is d one that helped their son get d ADB position. Posterity will judge the tribalistic animals someday.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Its a simple sign ur filled with hatred.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
Demburrows:
and when Forbes enlisted her as one of the powerful persons on earth, people called it bluff.
Forbes na beans!
Re: Afdb: Okonjo-iweala Behind My Success, Says Adesina by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Who brought Okonjo Iweala and appointed her as minister? OBJ. You see why being stupidd on Sundays isn't a nice idea?

We are your God.

And who come sign petition make dem retrieve her honorary cerfiticate ... Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi / Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.